New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 309 of 501 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011

my Strada GLS V Matic

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    i hope someone could help me regarding the blue indicator light for the alarm... we have a 4week old strada glx and the blue led indicator light (i know it's for the alarm) beside the side mirror adjuster hasn't gone off since we got the pick-up... the alarm indicator light is supposed to turn off when you are in the car driving but in our case it's still on up to now.. we plan to have this checked by the people at the mitsubishi casa on our first 1000 but if someone could help or if someone knows how to deal with this the help would be appreciated... and also how do we turn off the chirping sound of the alarm? ... thanks in advance and God Bless to all have a wonderful weekend!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtooth View Post
    Mga sir ganyan din LED light ng bagong kuha ibig sabihin dipa naka activate ang alarm nyo kung di namamatay yung blue LED light kahit nagda drive na kayo. Ganito po ginawa ng tech sa strada namin. Turn the KEY switch to ON position then sa ilalim ng ilaw na blue sa bandang ilalim pa ng dashboad may button dun na maliit press and hold nyo lang po hanggang sa may marinig kayong sound na mag beep.. Saka nyo po i try i arm yung alarm sa remote dapat mag blink na siya at dina naka steady lang ng ilaw kahit naka park o while driving..

Maraming maraming salamat sa post na to, buti n lng nagka time ako mag backread sa mga post, laking tulong. Yung chirping sound or yung pag silent ng pag arm sa alarm alam nyo po ba gawi? Sa vios na service car sa kompanya namin nakuha naming tanggalin ang sound pag nag arm ka ng alarm combination ng button press, alam nyo po ba gawin sa strada? Thanks ulit ng marami.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    mga boss, quick question, how do we open the lamp(illuminating the rear plate number)? coz im planning to change the color of mine but im having a hard time opening the assembly.. TIA..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I have 3 minor Concern on my 2013 Strada. Its pretty new bought < 2 months and at 4 thousand km. Let me know if youve encountered any of these and how did the casa solved the issue

1) Annoying squeking sound coming from the back. I suspect its the leaf spring underneath the bed but *4k does it already need lubricatiin? The sound is very prominent on enclosd spaces like when driving on mall parking lots or when environment is pretty quiet.

2) After a prolonged time of being parked - overnight or after a 4 hour rest in a shopping mall. I hear a ripping sound right after I step on the accelerator and the wheel starts to turn. I am not sure if this is the hand break not releasing properly.

3) Squeking sound from the dashboard particularly on the front passenger side. The sound is not constantly heard but is prominent on uneven roads

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiosbravos200 View Post
    I have 3 minor Concern on my 2013 Strada. Its pretty new bought < 2 months and at 4 thousand km. Let me know if youve encountered any of these and how did the casa solved the issue

1) Annoying squeking sound coming from the back. I suspect its the leaf spring underneath the bed but *4k does it already need lubricatiin? The sound is very prominent on enclosd spaces like when driving on mall parking lots or when environment is pretty quiet.

2) After a prolonged time of being parked - overnight or after a 4 hour rest in a shopping mall. I hear a ripping sound right after I step on the accelerator and the wheel starts to turn. I am not sure if this is the hand break not releasing properly.

3) Squeking sound from the dashboard particularly on the front passenger side. The sound is not constantly heard but is prominent on uneven roads
    So far Sir, I've ran more than 1000 kms now and i have not encountered any of the above mentioned issues. Sana ngay manatiling maayos sya.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiosbravos200 View Post

Sir I do not own a strada (yet) pero yung 1 and 3 nabasa ko na dito sa thread before. Yung no 1 ganun daw talaga karamihan ng strada. Si sir lakers24 naexperience din yan. grasa lang yata kailangan.

yung number 2 naman sir naexperience ko yan sa hyundais - starex and tucson. mukhang sa brakes nga yan, particularly sa disc brakes yata pag matagal na nakatigil and even on hard braking from slow speed.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    mga Bossing: Kailangan pa ba ipa-rustproof strada i.e. Savi, etc. ??? Kung kailangan, ano kaya best rustproofing na reasonable ang price? TIA!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wranglerboy View Post
    mga Bossing: Kailangan pa ba ipa-rustproof strada i.e. Savi, etc. ??? Kung kailangan, ano kaya best rustproofing na reasonable ang price? TIA!
    may rustproofing na ang Strada. 3 years warranty yata.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Mga sir post ko na rin to dito since strada rin naman ang kukunin kong unit:

Tanong ko lang experiences niyo about purchasing a vehicle. Alam ko sa PSBank marami nagsasabi na sobrang bilis magprocess. Approve agad loan tapos 2-3 days kuha na ang unit.

Ako kasi sa ibang bank kumuha kasi mababa talaga interest rates nila, kaso natatagalan ako. March 8 pa approved ang loan, nakabayad na rin ako chattel, insurance, and gave them the signed loan docs pero hanggang ngayon wala pang P.O. Hindi rin makagalaw ang dealer kasi hinihintay raw nila P.O. from bank. Sabi naman ng dealer pagnareceive ang P.O. and downpayment 2-3 days after pa marerelease ang unit. Nakakafrustrate lang ng konti knowing na other banks can do it very fast.

Normal po ba ito kapag hindi PSBank? Thanks in advance.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]