New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 294 of 501 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageeth View Post
    [/QUOTE

I see that you are holding an SD card here at this picture. Is that memory card used for the GPS navigation?

- - - Updated - - -

[/QUOTE

I see that you are holding an SD card here at this picture. Is that memory card used for the GPS navigation?
    yes sir. yung 2011 models wala pa opening sa HU cover yung sd card ng navi, kaya gumamit ako ng extension cable para hindi na bubuksan yung cover, diyan ko nilagay sa glove compartment para easy access

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    yes sir. yung 2011 models wala pa opening sa HU cover yung sd card ng navi, kaya gumamit ako ng extension cable para hindi na bubuksan yung cover, diyan ko nilagay sa glove compartment para easy access
    Ah ok sir. Yung kasing MMS ng strada ko (glx-v) ay AVT na rin. But the problem is hindi pa activated yung GPS navi ko. Nagtanong ako sa casa nasa 8k daw kapag nilagyan ng card. Meron bang ibang makukuhanan nang mas mababa dun and also pwede ba kopyahin lang yung program ng SD card tapos lagay ko sa unit ko? Or meron pang device na kasama yung SD card para ma-activate yung GPS navi.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Kambyo si misis sa Motol CRDi sabi sa Ace Hardware MOA hindi raw siya CJ rating ...my wife told me she did not see the CJ, sabi raw sa Ace pang gas rating daw??? Kaya, basa muna ako ulit. Will go na muna sa RP... Fellow members, your thoughts on this shall be appreciated. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    good day mga sir, first of all, kudos sa strada owners na active dito, i,ve been back reading pa sa thread, page 167 na ako.. and veery helpful mga topic, i even have a notebook beside me while reading to take notes.. matagal na kami may strada.. 05-2008 3.2 4x4 a/t... around 21k pa lang tinatakbo.. just have some questions, nangangati na ako tanungin mga ito eh.. hehe

1. where makakabili ng ralliart web na 17s may black kaya nito, though ok rin ang white? planning to pair it up with 265/65/17.. may significant changes ba sa fuel consumption nito? ideal ba ito for city driving and semi off rod trips
    2. how do you measure the stance of the strada? i read should only be around 12mm
    3. where can i buy an oil catch can and san na rin pwede pa install? read that very helplful to...
    4. also read that installing an auxilliary fan sa radiator is good for our model, at meron ns itong naka abang na paglalagyan, is it true po ba? and if yes, san kaya pwede?
    5. lastly, any oil brand you can reccommend?

to add, magkano kays prices dun sa points 1 3 and 4?

thanks guys, more power to our strada!

back to reading old posts..

- - - Updated - - -

good day mga sir, first of all, kudos sa strada owners na active dito, i,ve been back reading pa sa thread, page 167 na ako.. and veery helpful mga topic, i even have a notebook beside me while reading to take notes.. matagal na kami may strada.. 05-2008 3.2 4x4 a/t... around 21k pa lang tinatakbo.. just have some questions, nangangati na ako tanungin mga ito eh.. hehe

1. where makakabili ng ralliart web na 17s may black kaya nito, though ok rin ang white? planning to pair it up with 265/65/17.. may significant changes ba sa fuel consumption nito? ideal ba ito for city driving and semi off rod trips
    2. how do you measure the stance of the strada? i read should only be around 12mm
    3. where can i buy an oil catch can and san na rin pwede pa install? read that very helplful to...
    4. also read that installing an auxilliary fan sa radiator is good for our model, at meron ns itong naka abang na paglalagyan, is it true po ba? and if yes, san kaya pwede?
    5. lastly, any oil brand you can reccommend?

thanks guys, more power to our strada!

back to reading old posts..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Follow up question po pra sa SD and NAVI, di ba nka program na yun lahat? or may extra pang features? kase ka kakuha ko lng din ng Strada and hindi ko alam kun bakit kailangan pa ng SD

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi guys, for those who are planning to buy a STRADA. I can give you good discounts, for more info, you can contact me anytime, my number are 0922-838-9641 / 0927-563-4567 or if you want to see the actual unit, you can visit our showroom at Citmotors-Makati and just look for me Lyonell Medrana.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonell1989 View Post
    Hi guys, for those who are planning to buy a STRADA. I can give you good discounts, for more info, you can contact me anytime, my number are 0922-838-9641 / 0927-563-4567 or if you want to see the actual unit, you can visit our showroom at Citmotors-Makati and just look for me Lyonell Medrana.
    Sir pag bank PO ba may discount pa rin? tia

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi Strada owners...

been reading your thread a lot, and if all things go right, I will be one of the owners of this pick up too. Have my eyes set on the facelifted 2013 Strada GLS matic (with the montero grills), hopefully by next month.

It seems that the thread has not been that active as before, but backreading has always been useful though tiring.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Mga boss tanung q lang kung necessary po bah ung turbo wash sa strada???

salamat po sa sagot

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I really cant help to compare how the Mitsubishi and Toyota Casas work. I just had a talk with a certain JOBERT DIVAL of Diamond Motor Quezon Ave. for scheduling a checkup and warranty service for my Strada. He told me that they do not schedule one and I just had to drop by the casa in the mornng. Hows that for inefficiency. Di ko napigilang sabunin yong tao. So I told him kaya nga nagpapaschedule ako para di sayang oras ko at oras nya. Hindi buong araw pwede akong magbabad sa casa. I also told him sa Toyota scheduled lahat ng pagawa ko kaya managed ko oras ko. Nawalan tuloy ako ng gana pagawa sa kanila, to think maganda pa naman review dito ng ibang owners.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]