New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 293 of 501 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    mura sa S4S noh?
    Yep! Di pa nauubusan ng suplay. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Thanks Mobil 1 na 5w40 na pala ang gamit sa club in order words, okay naman ang 5w40 mapa Motol, Shell or Mobil1, tama po ba, hirap ng wala sa Pinas during PMS... Ty

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi Guys, For those who are interested to buy a 2013 STRADA, I can give you the best possible deals. for more info, you can contact me at 0922-838-9641 / 0927-563-4567.

If you want to see the actual unit, you can also visit us at Citimotors-Makati, and just look for me, Lyonell Medrana.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Yep! Di pa nauubusan ng suplay. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How much po ba.????

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    [/FONT]My 4x2 GLX MT was released yesterday and I just had so much fun driving it around the metropolis then to tagaytay today. I just have a question with regard to the multmedia system and transmission, would anyone know if there is a usb cable somewhere on the cabin? I can connect my ipad and iphone via bluetooth but I cant seem to find any usb cable so I can play tunes from my usb. Likewise, I am a first time pickup owner and most of my driving experience are from driving sedans, ma-vibrate at malalim ba talaga clutch ng Strada? Also, normal ba na matigas gears sa una? Parang resistant kasi pag kumambyo ako ng 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear. Parang di swabe unlike my Altis which I know is not an apple to apple comparison. However, I also dont know kung may kelangan akong paadjust sa pickup ko anytime soon since ala akng point of comparison. Hope the folks here can help.

- - - Updated - - -

[/FONT]My 4x2 GLX MT was released yesterday and I just had so much fun driving it around the metropolis then to tagaytay today. I just have a question with regard to the multmedia system and transmission, would anyone know if there is a usb cable somewhere on the cabin? I can connect my ipad and iphone via bluetooth but I cant seem to find any usb cable so I can play tunes from my usb. Likewise, I am a first time pickup owner and most of my driving experience are from driving sedans, ma-vibrate at malalim ba talaga clutch ng Strada? Also, normal ba na matigas gears sa una? Parang resistant kasi pag kumambyo ako ng 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear. Parang di swabe unlike my Altis which I know is not an apple to apple comparison. However, I also dont know kung may kelangan akong paadjust sa pickup ko anytime soon since ala akng point of comparison. Hope the folks here can help.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    [/QUOTE]

[/FONT]My 4x2 GLX MT was released yesterday and I just had so much fun driving it around the metropolis then to tagaytay today. I just have a question with regard to the multmedia system and transmission, would anyone know if there is a usb cable somewhere on the cabin? I can connect my ipad and iphone via bluetooth but I cant seem to find any usb cable so I can play tunes from my usb.[/QUOTE]

try checking the cigar lighter area, winterpine recently utilized that rightmost part for usb/stereo jack with cover.

before the relocation, it was position right here( encircled), inside glove compartment

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rosita_red View Post
    I just want to share my glx engine exhaust... The manufacturing date of my unit is the time thailand plant doesn't have the standard exhaust component after the turbo, instead they put a downpipe as replacement. i don't know if they already use it as the standard part. but defintely it has impact to its acceleration, its quicker. i drove my officemate strada glx, that's why i can compare them.

Here's my 2012 release strada glx engine bay.

Here's my officemate 2012 release strada glx engine bay.
    Pwede kaya bilhin sa casa itong dowpipe na ito?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks zix8888. I tried looking for this but I was told by the Mitsubishi service person that my unit does not have usb connectivity nly bluetooth. I need to ask winterpine to add the cable at additinal cost.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks zix8888. I tried looking for this but I was told by the Mitsubishi service person that my unit does not have usb connectivity nly bluetooth. I need to ask winterpine to add the cable at additinal cost.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    [/QUOTE

I see that you are holding an SD card here at this picture. Is that memory card used for the GPS navigation?

- - - Updated - - -

[/QUOTE

I see that you are holding an SD card here at this picture. Is that memory card used for the GPS navigation?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Mga bro san kaya makakakuha ng fender flares ng strada na pang-4x4? Yung kasama yung mud guard.

- - - Updated - - -

Mga bro san kaya makakakuha ng fender flares ng strada na pang-4x4? Yung kasama yung mud guard.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]