New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 279 of 501 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eilynn15 View Post
    bro, meron bang provision/space for the cabin filter or do It needs modification?

Thanks!

meron temporary cover siya na kelangan i-cut. but it is really designed for the cabin filter

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    meron temporary cover siya na kelangan i-cut. but it is really designed for the cabin filter

Thanks Bro! Btw, what brand of cabin filter did you use? Supplier/Store? Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi,
    Last saturday ginawa (cleaning maintenance Strada 3.2 A/T) yung EGR & other parts connected sa system, including the SCV, the battery was disconnected. Matapos ng cleaning it was boxed up and had to revs high (up to 4000 rev) to displace the carbon deposit. Noted that time setting can't be adjust, fuel not in conformity w/ the gauge dahil the display in the monitor is still full but the needle gauge is 3/4, Im planning to disconnect the battery again hoping it will settle the problem, any idea mga sir baka na encounter na ninyo ang similar problem & able to rectify, pa share naman.

Thanks-RTS

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010

bro zix888, did you make the white cover o oem part na yan? Iba kasi sa rig ko . I needed to cut out the front part para ma pasok yung filter tapos I just sealed it with silicone. Not the best way kaya I was thinking of making the same cover.

pic from filter supplier.

*eilynn15 it's a 30min job kasi yung supplier ng filter emailed me detailed pics with instructions.

*J_AIRBUS3XX Got tired of cleaning aircon vents. My rig goes through very fine dust weekly na kahit naka recirc yung aircon pasok pa rin kaya I opted to install the filter. I dont have warranty since week three kaya ok lang . I would suggest you call your casa to confirm regarding your warranty.
    Last edited by jubs00; July 26th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Mga Sir,

Paano ba mag post ng pictures using photo bucket???

Thank you RTS
    sir RTS just copy the img code from photobucket then paste it here.

baka puede mo ma post yung pics ng scv cleaning? hehe I might have to do that also one of these days. TIA.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    sir RTS just copy the img code from photobucket then paste it here.

baka puede mo ma post yung pics ng scv cleaning? hehe I might have to do that also one of these days. TIA.
    Sir jubs00,
    Baka pwede paki lipat sa Strada Club doon ko na i-post yung ibang pics.

RTS

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    bro zix888, did you make the white cover o oem part na yan? Iba kasi sa rig ko . I needed to cut out the front part para ma pasok yung filter tapos I just sealed it with silicone. Not the best way kaya I was thinking of making the same cover.

pic from filter supplier.

*eilynn15 it's a 30min job kasi yung supplier ng filter emailed me detailed pics with instructions.

*J_AIRBUS3XX Got tired of cleaning aircon vents. My rig goes through very fine dust weekly na kahit naka recirc yung aircon pasok pa rin kaya I opted to install the filter. I dont have warranty since week three kaya ok lang . I would suggest you call your casa to confirm regarding your warranty.
    the one that you installed utilizes the plastic part that was cut out para gamitin pang cover. the one that i installed, you need to cut the whole thing out, the filter comes with that cover frame that is mounted thru the oem screw opening.

regarding naman sa scv, cel will follow after cleaning, you need to do a learning procedure which is done using under the laptop. just have the egr cleaned, just wait for the scv to wear out normally.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007

san mo nabili yang cover na yan? sakin di ko na nilagyan ng cover yung temporary cover lang nakakabit ok lang ba yun?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Sir jubs00,
    Baka pwede paki lipat sa Strada Club doon ko na i-post yung ibang pics.

RTS
    sure bro. thanks in advance sa pics! may project na naman ako this weekend.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    san mo nabili yang cover na yan? sakin di ko na nilagyan ng cover yung temporary cover lang nakakabit ok lang ba yun?
    from zix888 picture, part na nung filter yung front cover. You can just see it sa bottom ng picture.. I put silicone sealant on the front part na na-cut para sealed pa rin.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]