New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 276 of 501 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    i had my motorized lid re-aligned last week because i had a hard time closing the damn thing.
    I don't own a 2012 my a couple of friends have them. Andun pa rin po yung hyper sensitivity, I guess the best solution na lang is to lower the alarm settings para hindi abala.

Yung sa motorized roller lid naman, a local installer here mentioned na mahirap talaga pag may motor yung lid. If you notice medyo curve ang bed ng rig natin so mahirap pa sundin yung roller lid dun sa curve kaya dun nagkaka problema kasi nahihirapan yung motor mag open. He suggested na either go with manual open lid or yung motorized sports lid which is for me a much much better option.

For all its quirks and problems, strada is still a good truck. I've never been disappointed 3 with mine and years na siya, Im a strada owner but I admit I like the look of the new ranger and the chevy colorado. (Para meron naman tayo makitang bago sa daan)

hth

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    gud pm,

im in the market for pick ups, and im browsing the net, and i would like to ask regarding this MITSUBISHI MOTORS PHILIPPINES CORPORATION i notice that the torque is available from 1.8k to 3.5k but the graph shows otherwise. and also, i notice that the m/t version is rated at 400 nm at 2k to 2.85k. after that pababa na torque? tama po ba? im leaning towards strada but im confused on their specs. thank you.

-dan

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_vince07 View Post
    gud pm,

im in the market for pick ups, and im browsing the net, and i would like to ask regarding this MITSUBISHI MOTORS PHILIPPINES CORPORATION i notice that the torque is available from 1.8k to 3.5k but the graph shows otherwise. and also, i notice that the m/t version is rated at 400 nm at 2k to 2.85k. after that pababa na torque? tama po ba? im leaning towards strada but im confused on their specs. thank you.

-dan
    hi! am too, eyeing a glx-V strada... hope actual onwers would share their knowledge... the mitsu phil site brochure shows that the strada glx-V is INVECS II 4 speed, but actually it is not. not abs, but actually is.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by taraki17 View Post
    mag log-in naman kayo strada onwers, sobra na kayo nababad sa kaka-drive ng strada nyo.

questions from a strada fan,
    - ano color choices for 2012 strada glx-V?
    - may limited slip differential na ba ang 2012 strada glx-V?
    - may alarm at keyless entry ba ang 2012 strada glx-V?

thanks in advance
    punta ka sa facebook....andun kami lagi....24/7 :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    share lang,, SCV po ang cause kung bakit lumakas sa fuel ang strada ko, after replacing ayun gumanda ang FC. ok na din ang hatak, can reach 180km/hr na po, before 160km/hr hirap na.

cost of replacement ng SCV is 4K pesos.. nakahanap ako ng source na mura kasi 7,300 pesos ito sa CASA.
    planning to clean my fuel tank para sana hindi na maulit ito, it's my second time to replace my SCV, odometer reads at 75,000 km na.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    share lang,, SCV po ang cause kung bakit lumakas sa fuel ang strada ko, after replacing ayun gumanda ang FC. ok na din ang hatak, can reach 180km/hr na po, before 160km/hr hirap na.

cost of replacement ng SCV is 4K pesos.. nakahanap ako ng source na mura kasi 7,300 pesos ito sa CASA.
    planning to clean my fuel tank para sana hindi na maulit ito, it's my second time to replace my SCV, odometer reads at 75,000 km na.

Bro, pls PM or text source of SCV and installer. Thanks! 09228002702

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Mga Sirs pasingit naman po.
    Tanong ko lang po.
    Yung po bang Strada natin (mine is 2.5 GLS V MT)
    bago patayin ang makina kailangan pang i-rebolusyon? (broom...brooom..broooom)
    Di po ba yung mga jeep, truck ganun ang ginagawa. Applicable po ba yun sa strada?

TIA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

sir, papost naman saan ninyo nabuy yung scv na 4k? same lang po ba yung sa 2.5 and 3.2? baka magstock nalang ako ng isa para just incase masira ulit yung scv ko, may pamalit na ako. mine clogged up at 5,000kms....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RCH69 View Post
    Mga Sirs pasingit naman po.
    Tanong ko lang po.
    Yung po bang Strada natin (mine is 2.5 GLS V MT)
    bago patayin ang makina kailangan pang i-rebolusyon? (broom...brooom..broooom)
    Di po ba yung mga jeep, truck ganun ang ginagawa. Applicable po ba yun sa strada?

TIA
    sir,

may turbo yung makina ng strada mo, by doing the "vroom vroom" before you turn off your engine, you will degrade your turbo faster, you should let the engine idle when you have revved the engine hard to cool down the turbo. pls avoid doing this, when in doubt, let the engine idle for atleast 1 minute to be sure the turbo has had ample time to cool down.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010

OEM part to boss? pa pm na din ng supplier mo. I just cleaned my egr pero I think my scv needs replacing na din, I'd rather replace it early that wait for it to break down.

egr nearly blocked due to carbon build up. Idling and acceleration improved a lot after cleaning.

oil catch can cleaning. I got about 2cm of oil sludge.

modded occ

we really need to push for more cleaner fuels.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]