New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 272 of 501 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    hi. is the difference between the GL and GLX the dual SRS airbags and the steering mounted audio controls(standard or optional ?). would that worth 105k ?

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eatoffer View Post
    Mga sir,

new 2011 GLX strada owner here. Mag 3 weeks old na strada ko sa akin pero 11mos old na siya(2nd hand ko nakuha from a friend). May question po ako about sa sound pag dumadaan ako sa humps diagonally. Sanay kasi ako sa car kaya lowered style lagi yung entry ko sa mga humps. May nanonotice ako na sound mapa left or right pag nag huhumps ako. Hindi siya yung parang cracking sound na tuloy tuloy. More of isang "tok" lang siya everytime na may humps ako dadaanan. Although nung kinuha ko siya wala namang ganyan. This week ko lang napapansin. Tinry ko i shake yung strada ko pero hindi lumalabas yung tunog. More on pag may humps lang tlga and left wheel first/right wheel first. Thank you po in advance hintayin ko na lang yung mga reply para bukas ng umaga makakapila na ako sa ka isa isang Mitsu sa CdO.

*Sir Doy, thank you for recommending Michelin and Ajcarhub dito sa CdO. Nakahanap na ako ng stock replacement sa nabasag ko na reflector. 700 lang bili ko
    Mali pala, hindi siya "Michelin" kundi Michiba. About the sound, Nag try na ako kalugin yung sasakyan and naririnig ko na yung sound coming from the front shocks. Ano po pwede quick remedy nito para hindi maingay?If not, ipapasok ko na lang to sa Casa and hopefully madaan sa warranty.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi Everyone,

Planning to buy my next everyday car very soon and im looking at the strada 4x4 a/t. is it true that the strada needs a lot of engine oil?
    my last car was a 3.8 genesis(6+ltrs fully synth and casa demanded every 5k change oil else they will void warranty) so i really want something more practical this time. ( ground clearance, Space and cheaper to run)

TIA

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikop48 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Planning to buy my next everyday car very soon and im looking at the strada 4x4 a/t. is it true that the strada needs a lot of engine oil?
    my last car was a 3.8 genesis(6+ltrs fully synth and casa demanded every 5k change oil else they will void warranty) so i really want something more practical this time. ( ground clearance, Space and cheaper to run)

TIA
    Right now, I am using a '11GLX strada (2.5) and i am definitely happy with my ride. Coming from a 1.3L sedan, I really like my Strada's commanding height and the shocks are surprisingly comfy for a pick up. It is also very fast and light as compared to driving my family's Innova diesel. My fuel consumption is around 13km/l. Ground clearance is high (200) so you don't have to worry about scraping your car's under chassis with speed bumps. You need 9L of oil for Strada GLX. Very practical everyday ride for me.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks for the reply

Wow i didnt know diesels need so much oil.. this will be my first oil burner kasi if ever.

one more question meron bang nabibili na back up cam that can be connected to the stock display?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mikop48 View Post
    Thanks for the reply

Wow i didnt know diesels need so much oil.. this will be my first oil burner kasi if ever.

one more question meron bang nabibili na back up cam that can be connected to the stock display?
    please disregard this question. i got my answer backreading a bit

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eatoffer View Post
    Right now, I am using a '11GLX strada (2.5) and i am definitely happy with my ride. Coming from a 1.3L sedan, I really like my Strada's commanding height and the shocks are surprisingly comfy for a pick up. It is also very fast and light as compared to driving my family's Innova diesel. My fuel consumption is around 13km/l. Ground clearance is high (200) so you don't have to worry about scraping your car's under chassis with speed bumps. You need 9L of oil for Strada GLX. Very practical everyday ride for me.
    Correction, sir. All 2008-present Strada and Montero Sport 2.5-liter engines, including VGT variants, need only 7-8 liters of diesel oil. The 3.2-liter engine, however, needs 8-9 liters of diesel oil and a bigger oil filter.
    Last edited by doy; June 13th, 2012 at 08:30 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by orfel View Post
    hi. is the difference between the GL and GLX the dual SRS airbags and the steering mounted audio controls(standard or optional ?). would that worth 105k ?
    copying from my post from last year, Though i was actually pertaining to the 2010 models, i believe it is still applicable with the current gen (http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...ndex159.html):

some of the differences betweekn Gl and GLX:
    Mags
    Radio (walang usb)
    Bedliner
    steering audio control
    alarm <& auto lock>
    passenger air bag
    yung lights sa door
    clock
    auto side mirrors
    etc... (may iba pa yata) <stepboard, the Chromes, rear bumper, fog lamps, power windows>

then yng color, i think limited (or mahirap ang non-white) kapag base model. though minsan may nakikita din akong black.

--292. Marco

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    copying from my post from last year, Though i was actually pertaining to the 2010 models, i believe it is still applicable with the current gen (http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...ndex159.html):

some of the differences betweekn Gl and GLX:
    Mags
    Radio (walang usb)
    Bedliner
    steering audio control
    alarm <& auto lock>
    passenger air bag
    yung lights sa door
    clock
    auto side mirrors
    etc... (may iba pa yata) <stepboard, the Chromes, rear bumper, fog lamps, power windows>

then yng color, i think limited (or mahirap ang non-white) kapag base model. though minsan may nakikita din akong black.

--292. Marco

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nasty dent sa bedside of the pick-up from the car park --- nakakainis makita kaya ipa paintless remove Ko, my question is, pwede makadaan ang metal tool ni Ziebart Sa ilalim ng double wall natin, right? Nasisilip Ko kasi na pwedeng pasukan ng tools nila to restore the dent, tama po ba ako? Ang tama ko si in the side, sa upper na ng top ng bed.. Soon Sa nakapagawa na, 1500.00 pa rin ba and 100 Sa succeeding dent ang price ng Ziebart ? TIA

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]