New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 269 of 501 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Brother, alam ko power lock lang ang sa Winterpine. Kung yong lock mechanism mismo na di bahagi ng power lock, casa pa yan.
    Yong rattling sa rear nde kaya yong seat belt na tumatama sa side na plastic?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi ezrydre, mitsu checked the door on two separate occasions and told me they 'tightened' something inside ... Also mentioned door clips... But it was never really solved. Paglabas ko ng casa, balik na yung rattling sound whenever ipass by surfaces that are rough like yung mga stupidly designed lines that are raised na parang mavivibrate yung auto mo.

As for the locks, yep, sila nga yun. They tried fixing it once.ok na daw. Pero as usual, hindi pa rin. Wndering if Dallas/wizard along morato can do a better job with the lock. Salamat sa reply.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Thise lines are called rumble strips designed to cal the attention of sleepy drivers.
    Have had Driver's door actuator repaired 3 times already. Still the same problem.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Rumble strips! Thanks, walter. So no luck for you as well? I'd think they'd be able to pinpoint the problem right away being that it's there for them tp see.

This is one of the reasons why I'm seriously thinking of getting a ford ranger next year. This is my second vehicle from mitsubishi and they never really had a good batting average repairing anything. Of course, can't guarantee anything with Ford as well :p

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    *Skippy
    San po casa nyo? Probably you need to go to other casa. I honor naman po warranty sa lahat ng authorized service center. Minsan kasi talaga me palpak din na casa/SA/technician. Kasi pag sa labas nyo po pinagawa baka lalong balikan kayo na pinagawa na sa labas kaya wala ng warranty... Also, you might want to escalate the case to the service manager. Specially that pabalik balik ang problema.

just my 2 cents.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Out of warranty na dude. On my 4th year of ownership. Quezon ave. i plan to go back there one more time and see. Bahala na ;)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I'm seriously thinking of getting a ford ranger next year. This is my second vehicle from mitsubishi and they never really had a good batting average repairing anything. Of course, can't guarantee anything with Ford as well :p
    Also thinking of getting a Ford Ranger to replace Strada. Mitsubishi needs to improve quality control.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    hi guys,

naexperience niyo na ba nanagvivibrate yung driver side door lock pagpatay ng makina? winterpine told me di raw sila responsible for the doorlock.

i also have this rattling sound by the right rear passenger door that the casa can't seem to fix!

ewan ko ba.

any advice is appreciated. salamat po!
    Re: rattling sound by the right rear passenger door

+1 sa it could be the seatbelt. try locking all the seatbelts sa likod, see if mawawala yung sound.

also... nangyari na sa akin before, yung tire wrench di pala maayos pagkakasabit kaya it's making a sound. see if it's properly attached sa hooks.

and while you're at it, check na din yung mga gamit sa likod ng sandalan if everything's secured. baka din yon nagaalugan.

--292. Marco

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    mga bossing,

tanong ko lng po kung saan pa pede bumili ng aeroklas? ndi na po kc nagbebenta ung sa genevieve po...

TIA

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    guys, this is my first post. papatulong lang sana ako. i bought my strada dec of last year. recently, i noticed the uneven height. parang tabingi ang its leaning on the left side. on my 5k preventive maintenance, i told the SA about it and he told me that he would forward this to warranty. when i followed-up, sabi nila na pasok daw yung height ko. nung nagresearch ako, meron narin palang ilan na ganito ang experience nila sa strada nila. pwede ko ba ito i claim sa warranty o ipagawa ko nalang sa labas?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]