New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 258 of 501 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    copy sir locoroco777,thanks for the reply. pinalitan kasi ung sa montero nang avt na my kasama na gps(im not sure what model un) kaya naisip ko baka pwede ilipat sa strada ung rv meter. actually ang malaking function na habol ko dun sa rv meter e ung range lang and syempre ung display pampogi points lang din hehe.thank you sir

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ok ang seaoil, problem dyan is kakaunti ang stations....unless may malapit or may lagi kang nadadaanan....
    Thanks Sir locoroco777!

Just got our GLX MT Strada, no issues so far. Except lang na naninibago sa pag park since ang haba and lapad ng nya.

Question po sa mga Strada owners, this is our first car with turbo and we're not sure on how to shutdown the engine properly.
    Read somewhere that we need to wait for 3 to 5 minutes before shutting down engine, tama po ba?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mga sirs...ask lng sana kung ano model ng OME pwede sa strada natin at saan pwede makabili. dito ako sa cebu ngayon.balak ko sana palitan front and rear shocks ko.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ano ba magandang set of tires (brand, specs, etc.) ipalit sa stock tires ng GLX using the same stock rims and the best place to get it?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gonchan View Post
    Thanks Sir locoroco777!

Just got our GLX MT Strada, no issues so far. Except lang na naninibago sa pag park since ang haba and lapad ng nya.

Question po sa mga Strada owners, this is our first car with turbo and we're not sure on how to shutdown the engine properly.
    Read somewhere that we need to wait for 3 to 5 minutes before shutting down engine, tama po ba?

Since ako eh nakikibasa basa lang ng mga natututunan ko, some of the things i read and kept it mind re pag cool ng turbo:

"kung matyaga ka lang, you could be a human turbo timer, just let your engine idle for at least a minute before you turn off your engine every time you drove your car for a long time or if humataw ka then sudden stop."
    (from former Pres. ThePatriarch)

"Bobothewiseman;1842155]Minimum of 30sec max of 2 mins pg sumobra sayang sa fuel
    *renc, agree with Bobothewiseman.
    I don' have a turbo timer so I just manually time it.
    City driving 30 sec - 1 min. depending on the time travelling within the city.
    Long drive - 2 mins. I sometimes have it until 3 minutes depending on the distance.
    Turbo Timer, it is your preference. What is the main use of the turbo timer? It will have a time defined for the engine running before it turns off. You can turn the ignition off, lock the door and leave the truck running on a defined time in other word no waiting time."
    (from vhronx)

http://tsikot.com/forums/strada-club...71/index3.html

http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-.../index234.html

--292. Marco

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    Since ako eh nakikibasa basa lang ng mga natututunan ko, some of the things i read and kept it mind re pag cool ng turbo:

"kung matyaga ka lang, you could be a human turbo timer, just let your engine idle for at least a minute before you turn off your engine every time you drove your car for a long time or if humataw ka then sudden stop."
    (from former Pres. ThePatriarch)

"Bobothewiseman;1842155]Minimum of 30sec max of 2 mins pg sumobra sayang sa fuel
    *renc, agree with Bobothewiseman.
    I don' have a turbo timer so I just manually time it.
    City driving 30 sec - 1 min. depending on the time travelling within the city.
    Long drive - 2 mins. I sometimes have it until 3 minutes depending on the distance.
    Turbo Timer, it is your preference. What is the main use of the turbo timer? It will have a time defined for the engine running before it turns off. You can turn the ignition off, lock the door and leave the truck running on a defined time in other word no waiting time."
    (from vhronx)

http://tsikot.com/forums/strada-club...71/index3.html

http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-.../index234.html

--292. Marco
    Maraming salamat sa info sir!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    guys ano magandang pamalit na gulong sa Duelers? 3.2 GLS Sport po.

any comments sa Dunlop TG35? and Yokohama G031 & G051?

TIA

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Sir cjv_justice,tingin ko pareho po ok dunlops and yokohamas.i replaced mine with tg35s kasi made in japan,yokoyamas philippine made na hehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    guys ano magandang pamalit na gulong sa Duelers? 3.2 GLS Sport po.

any comments sa Dunlop TG35? and Yokohama G031 & G051?

TIA
    try US brands bro....cooper, mickey thompson and the likes...

nadala na ko sa mga japanese brands...bago bago pa na flat na...

except nitto though subsidiary ng TOYO japan pero sa US din gawa , mukang at par naman with the US ones...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    thank you guys. yung mga US brands ba saan ba me mga dealer dito sa South area?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]