New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 238 of 501 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    Has anyone experienced a high pitched whistling (like on a pressure cooker) when in 2H and the engine is running o kahit nasa ON position lang? It goes away when engaged to 4H and 4L. This is on a 09' btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Most likely it's the SCV. Noticed that sound since the first 1000 km, eventually the SCV failed around 5000 km.
    Just an update. It was not the SCV, sus buti na lang. :D There is a small hose underneath the 2nd skid plate na actuator ng front diff. Na block yun kaya pala dun na leak yung hangin. The mechanic just removed the hose and cut off the blocked part tapos binalik.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    lost of power ang major symptom pag SCV....but still your case was quite scary...you could have broke something from the TCASE or somewhere in the fron diffs kung di naagapan yan hehe....but its good to know that its fixed already hehe....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Yep. Buti na lang yun lang ang naging problema. I was worried kasi pag naka 4H nawawala yung whistle kaso pag binalik sa 2H na iiwan parin na naka engaged yung front diff.

I had my filters replaced na rin para sigurado na. Still crossing my fingers dun sa scv issue naku wag nman sana.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Tanong lang po, Sealed type po ba yung Wheel Bearing ng Strada GLX 2010 model?, hindi pwedeng i repack katulad nung sa Adventure, Ano po ba ang pwedeng gawing preventive maintenance kung ang unit nalubog sa tubig? Thank You and Merry Christmas to all Tsikoteers!!!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    since this thread is Mitsu truck, I'm posting this news.

so what it looks like--a kindergarten L200 or a multi-cab? will it reach Pinas shore with a fuel-efficient downsized engine?

By Drew Johnson --leftlanenews
    Wednesday, Dec 28th, 2011 * 2:25 pm
    Mitsubishi light truck EV
    Set to be Mitsubishi ’s third electric vehicle, the light truck will be targeted at commercial users such as farmers and contractors. No word on what type of battery technology the truck will use, but it will be capable of charging off of a standard household plug.
    Mitsubishi i s aiming for a $19,200 price point for the EV – after all government incentives – which would make the truck the cheapest in the company’s electric fleet. Mitsubishi is targeting 42,000 global EV sales by the end of fiscal year 2012, with the new truck likely to play an important role in that goal.
    It remains to be seen if Mitsubishi will market its latest EV on these shores, but it seems like a distinct possibility. The Japanese automaker has committed to a new EV strategy in the United States, with its compact i city car leading the way.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by truckesh View Post
    since this thread is Mitsu truck, I'm posting this news.

so what it looks like--a kindergarten L200 or a multi-cab? will it reach Pinas shore with a fuel-efficient downsized engine?

By Drew Johnson --leftlanenews
    Wednesday, Dec 28th, 2011 * 2:25 pm
    Mitsubishi light truck EV
    Set to be Mitsubishi ’s third electric vehicle, the light truck will be targeted at commercial users such as farmers and contractors. No word on what type of battery technology the truck will use, but it will be capable of charging off of a standard household plug.
    Mitsubishi i s aiming for a $19,200 price point for the EV – after all government incentives – which would make the truck the cheapest in the company’s electric fleet. Mitsubishi is targeting 42,000 global EV sales by the end of fiscal year 2012, with the new truck likely to play an important role in that goal.
    It remains to be seen if Mitsubishi will market its latest EV on these shores, but it seems like a distinct possibility. The Japanese automaker has committed to a new EV strategy in the United States, with its compact i city car leading the way.
    good idea, i'll start re-design of my garage for easy charging Electrified Mitsubishi kinder-truck

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mga boss baka someone is interested sa 18's rota realites and 20's rota grid sa inyo. with almost new tires na. pm me..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    post it dun sa FB page...somone might be intrested to it...=)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    mga papi,

san ba mura at magaling magkabit ng ganitong rollbars tsaka yung rollup sa likod?

Rollbar
    Carryboy Philippines, World Class Auto Accessories (yung cb-706 or cb-510)

motorized steel roller lid

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    how much sir? kindly PM me tnx

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]