New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 233 of 501 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MyD View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm planning to buy a Strada GLX MT next year. However, the engine is still non-VGT. Is there a possibility that Mitsubishi will release GLX-V MT?

Thanks.
    Actually madami po kayo naghihintay for a GLX VGT M/T. Lets wait for the others baka meron po sila alam. Pero sabi po ng isang SA sa akin by next year daw maglalabas na ng M/T w/ VGT na po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by keithd_18 View Post
    mga sir, any reviews po sa Hurricane Drop-in Air Filter?
    Mag knn ka lang if compared sa hurricane, i thinkhurricane is a local brand. Knn sure ka pa reliable and will last since usa brand . Worth it.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Actually madami po kayo naghihintay for a GLX VGT M/T. Lets wait for the others baka meron po sila alam. Pero sabi po ng isang SA sa akin by next year daw maglalabas na ng M/T w/ VGT na po.
    Thanks sir.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by keithd_18 View Post
    mga sir, any reviews po sa Hurricane Drop-in Air Filter?
    Hurricane air filters don't need to be oiled while K&N needs oiling, Hurricane makes the engine breathe easier (bit more HP) BUT less filtration. IMO, I dont want my engine ingesting dust. Based on their site, filters that uses oil makaka sira daw to sa MAF sensor... We've been using K&N on all our rides wala naman naging problema.

so +1 ako kay KCboy.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Im using Hurricane Air Filter (drop-in) for quiet sometime, so far wala akong problema kaya lang meroon akong little modification na ginawa, naka upo siya sa thin filter sheet (aircon filter) every month pina pagpag ko ang alikabok kasama na rin ang linis ng stainless filter. I frequently check the appearance of the oil thru dip stick malinaw pa rin ,no alarming sediments deposit, normal.

RTS

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renc View Post
    Ano po ba ginawa nyo sir? nawala ba ung tunog? di ko kasi napa-check sa mekaniko nung bumalik ako sa casa, nakalimotan ko., di rin kasi napapansin pag sirado ung windows
    Pinabayaan ko nalang, sir. But do consider sir mjlu's suggestion.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I sent an email to citimotors makati. I inquire about the possibility of a GLX-V MT next year. The Sales Manager replied and said "mitsu has no plan of GLX-V MT"... What a sad news... :-(

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MyD View Post
    I sent an email to citimotors makati. I inquire about the possibility of a GLX-V MT next year. The Sales Manager replied and said "mitsu has no plan of GLX-V MT"... What a sad news... :-(
    That is so true sir. Sorry if the SA gave me a wrong info regarding the GLX-V M/T. A lot of people were looking forward to the GLX-V M/T kung magkakaroon. On that note, I guess one of the reasons bakit hindi naglabas ng M/T na GLX-V is because the current GLX is already too powerful for the Clutch disc installed. Madami na daw po nasunugan ng clutch because too powerful daw yung makina according to some mechanics I spoke to. I'm inclined to believe it kasi nagpalit na ako ng clutch because of the rattling sound. Then there are other cases na rin here wherein nagpalit na rin sila ng clutch. Do take note 1 year pa lang si Spikey and no I am not a clutch driver. Never naman rin ako nasunugan ng clutch from 20 years of driving.

Sarap lang po talaga ihataw ng GLX M/T kasi parang kotse rin talaga with enough torque. Sir you might just consider the GLX kung manual lang rin. Ok pa rin siya or kung bitin talaga try to get the 3.2 GLS M/T more power and torque. I'm sure baka naka sale na ito.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    That is so true sir. Sorry if the SA gave me a wrong info regarding the GLX-V M/T. A lot of people were looking forward to the GLX-V M/T kung magkakaroon. On that note, I guess one of the reasons bakit hindi naglabas ng M/T na GLX-V is because the current GLX is already too powerful for the Clutch disc installed. Madami na daw po nasunugan ng clutch because too powerful daw yung makina according to some mechanics I spoke to. I'm inclined to believe it kasi nagpalit na ako ng clutch because of the rattling sound. Then there are other cases na rin here wherein nagpalit na rin sila ng clutch. Do take note 1 year pa lang si Spikey and no I am not a clutch driver. Never naman rin ako nasunugan ng clutch from 20 years of driving.

Sarap lang po talaga ihataw ng GLX M/T kasi parang kotse rin talaga with enough torque. Sir you might just consider the GLX kung manual lang rin. Ok pa rin siya or kung bitin talaga try to get the 3.2 GLS M/T more power and torque. I'm sure baka naka sale na ito.
    Yes, 3.2 is powerful but i'm looking forward sana for a truck with lesser displacement but comparable with 3.2 in terms of power and torque. Hindi naman kasi ako madalas mag offroad, minsan lang pag may roadtrip sa Sagada or Banaue or pag umuuwi sa province. So most of the time it's for city driving.

Anyway, i need to accept the fact even if it's not so good.

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    hi mga sirs! about po sa turbo, ano po ba dapat ang cool down period?, nabasa ko sa ibang forum, 30 sec - 1 1/2 minute, sapat na daw to cool down turbo before turning off engine, tama po ba? recommended nyo po ba ang turbo timer?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]