New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 227 of 501 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantico View Post
    yup,better to contact Bigblock para tuloy makapamili kayo ng design:bihira rin kasi siyang mag-online dito sa tsikot at busy lagi;
    I'll do that thanx a lot!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Will post my question here. Still trying to backread so pardon if this had already been answered from previous post.

Still looking out for our first pick-up truck but Strada is beginning to be my top pick without actual test drives yet. Wifey wants to try the Navarra, DMAX and Hilux for comparison just to satisfy our curiosity but in terms of feedback, Strada is ahead among the others.

Whats the main difference between these 2? So i'll know what to ask and look for when we test drive them.
    Strada 3.2 GLS Sport 4X4 M/T - 11 MY 1,265,000 Vs Strada 2.5 GLS-V 4X4 M/T - 12 MY 1,210,000

Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Just my personal opinion

Before my Strada (mdl 3.2/2009) we had the Nissan pick up , then Mazda, & Pajero Fieldmaster, among the 3 rugged rides , for the comfort ,I pick the Strada parang kotse ang feeling, better than pajero kasi I matigas ang upuan & my legs are seems always tight.
    Sa engine response naman better than Montero, of course 2.5 versus 3.2 engine is not a fair argument, when driving my strada I feel like driving a car with big trunk.
    My wife & I are already past 60 yo, we keep asking our selves "may ganito palang pick up (also our first automatic tranny)bakit tayo nagtiis ng matigas na sasakyan " for the past .

RTS

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^napakasarap naman pakinggan nung statement mo sir RTS....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Good Day Sir locorocco,

That statement is straight from the heart, alam mo na ang matatanda kaunting kaldag lang iniinda na ng mga buto natin he he he.

Best regards,
    RTS

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Enough utility with a heart! FTW!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mga sirs nov 15 2011 ko pa kinuha strada ko from citimotors pasong tamo, until now wala pa rin yong sticker ko sa plate number...mag 1 year na. tama pa ba to?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    is there anyone who could teach me how to block my aircon vent, been to almost all (except butuan) mistu casa here in mindanao ( yes been to) and they seem to face a blank wall with regards to my complain.... OUTSIDE SMOKE SEEMS TO GET PAST THE FILTER INTO THE CABIN THOUGH THE VENT IS SET TO RECYCLE OR CLOSE,..... please help!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by flash1919 View Post
    is there anyone who could teach me how to block my aircon vent, been to almost all (except butuan) mistu casa here in mindanao ( yes been to) and they seem to face a blank wall with regards to my complain.... OUTSIDE SMOKE SEEMS TO GET PAST THE FILTER INTO THE CABIN THOUGH THE VENT IS SET TO RECYCLE OR CLOSE,..... please help!
    Nung sinabi ko yan sa SA ko, sinabi na kailangan palinis aircon. Pero ginawa ko lang, nag open close ako ng vent habang mabilis takbo ko... tapos di na ako nakakaamuy ng smoke sa labas.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterBlue View Post
    mga sirs nov 15 2011 ko pa kinuha strada ko from citimotors pasong tamo, until now wala pa rin yong sticker ko sa plate number...mag 1 year na. tama pa ba to?
    you mean nov 15 2010?

of course it's not

there are a lot of horror stories re delayed plates/reg, but almost a year is just unheard of

Follow up, follow up, follow up...

Citimotors, esp makati, is really known for a not-so excellent after-sales (to say the least).

Notice (if you're from metro manila) when there are mitsu vehicles with old conduction stickers and still with no lto plates, more often than not it has the citimotors plate.

btw, your conduction sticker is BN-- i assume?

--292. Marco

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]