New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 222 of 501 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aem View Post
    sir mayroon na po 2012 strada gls sport v. available na po sila ngaun.

sir ang pag-kakaiba lang po ng 2012 strada gls sport v at sa 2011 strada gls sport v at naka integrated na po yung alarm sa susi po.

sir mga kulay pong available ay black, silver, red, white, gray, brown.
    Ah yun lang pala ang difference. sir aem, taga mitsubishi ba kayo? ano ba mga freebies na kasama pag bumili?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by onewingedangel View Post
    Ah yun lang pala ang difference. sir aem, taga mitsubishi ba kayo? ano ba mga freebies na kasama pag bumili?
    sir may private message po ako sa inyo.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It is not wise to use clutch when fording deep floods. Also turn off vehicle's aircon.

Kaya din kaya ng 4x2 AT strada yang ganyang baha ? Mas confident ako pag manual gamit ko pag ilalaban mo sa baha. Pero pag AT feeling ko dehado nako. Mas maganda yata tolerance sa baha ang mt kasi mas.controlado mo ang arangkada.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    When I got my strada (almost 3 yrs ago) ang susi at alarm ay magkahiwalay, there are times that it is incumber & bulky, puwede kaya pag isahin na lang ang susi at alarm kagaya ng mga latest na labas, kasi sa montero isa lang ang susi at alarm which is very convenient at all times, kung meron saan kaya pwedeng ipagawa retaining the alarm system of the old brute.

Thanks-RTS

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It is not wise to use clutch when fording deep floods. Also turn off vehicle's aircon.
    Why is it not wise to use the clutch? Curious lang ako sa idea mo. What I do is to maintain a higher than normal engine rev via the clutch so that mas malakas ang bulusok sa tambutso. Take note pumasok na ang tubig sa cargo box. Kung mahina ang rev, natatakot ako na mag back flow na ang tubig baha through the exhaust.

At another occasion, nilusob ko ang Kia Sportage A/T ko sa baha (but much lower than this particular experience). I had to step on the brake to slow down the car as i stepped on the gas pedal to increase the RPM. Mahirap ang A/T sa ganitong sitwasyon, unless there is no fear for the flood water to enter the tambucho even at low rpm? Kaya nagtatanong po.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Why is it not wise to use the clutch? Curious lang ako sa idea mo. What I do is to maintain a higher than normal engine rev via the clutch so that mas malakas ang bulusok sa tambutso. Take note pumasok na ang tubig sa cargo box. Kung mahina ang rev, natatakot ako na mag back flow na ang tubig baha through the exhaust.

At another occasion, nilusob ko ang Kia Sportage A/T ko sa baha (but much lower than this particular experience). I had to step on the brake to slow down the car as i stepped on the gas pedal to increase the RPM. Mahirap ang A/T sa ganitong sitwasyon, unless there is no fear for the flood water to enter the tambucho even at low rpm? Kaya nagtatanong po.
    Sir. Thats the right approach.
    For M/T- gas/ clutch combo
    For A/T- gas/ brake combo

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post

Read this in one of the posts here. Water may enter the clutch mechanism (help me out here gurus). You need to shift to low gear before driving through deep flood.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Daison77 View Post
    Kaya din kaya ng 4x2 AT strada yang ganyang baha ? Mas confident ako pag manual gamit ko pag ilalaban mo sa baha. Pero pag AT feeling ko dehado nako. Mas maganda yata tolerance sa baha ang mt kasi mas.controlado mo ang arangkada.
    I think its the same with MT & AT. You can shift AT to L.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Shifting to L is only telling the auto tyranny to stay in 1st gear (L1) or stay in 1st and 2nd gear only (L2). That still does not answer my inquiry about water entering the tambucho if you only let the car run at 1st gear and it will only mean running at 1K rpm, versus deliberately increasing the rpm to 2-3K. Yes, baka pumasok ang tubig sa clutch area, but its not that bad compared to stalling. Pressing on the clutch may make sediments enter, which is worse. But again, kung yan ang kinatatakutan mo, e di huwag na lang sumugod sa maski anong baha. Just stay and wait for the water to recede, if you can endure the wait. And with the sucky weather we have na madalas na ang baha, better mag MRT na lang kung matatakot tayo na masira ang clutch natin, diba?

And clutch pedal applies only to manual. Walang clutch pedal ang auto.

Nahanap ko eto sa internet.

Tips for Driving In Rain

This is an excerpt from that article.

If you determine it's safe to go on, proceed slowly and avoid making large waves in the water. If you have a manual transmission, engage first gear and keep the engine running fast by releasing the clutch just enough to partially engage gear and giving more acceleration than usual. This keeps the exhaust gases moving, helping to prevent water from entering your tailpipe. Vehicles with automatic transmissions should place the car in first gear and feather your brake, slowing the vehicle while at the same time keeping your revs up. Doing this for longer than a few seconds can seriously damage your vehicle and is not recommended.

Eto naman yung nagsasabi about something entering the clutch plate.

Water Crossing Qs [Archive] - JK-Forum.com - The Ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler Bulletin Board

Eto ang sinabi niya tungkol doon.

If the water is deep enough to flood your clutch plate areas, when you step on that clutch pedal, water can get in between the plates (A little bad), bringing with it, typically, sand, mud, small fish, etc... (A Lot Bad).

These little particles, especially sand, chew on your plates when you reengage your clutch.

So, shifting under those conditions can get crud between your plates, and cause an early, or earlier, clutch failure.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    interested din ako dito eversince, sa winterpine kaya meron?

Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    When I got my strada (almost 3 yrs ago) ang susi at alarm ay magkahiwalay, there are times that it is incumber & bulky, puwede kaya pag isahin na lang ang susi at alarm kagaya ng mga latest na labas, kasi sa montero isa lang ang susi at alarm which is very convenient at all times, kung meron saan kaya pwedeng ipagawa retaining the alarm system of the old brute.

Thanks-RTS

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]