New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 212 of 501 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    guys ok ba yun hurricane air filter, hindi ba delikado sa engine ito kasi meron pa rin nakakalusot na particles at kahit at water pwed masipsip ng engine? nakabili po ako ok yun hatak niya at hindi na sakal, pero worried ako sa filtration niya especially sa water diretso agad sa engine. thanks
    It is almost a week since I switch to Hurricane air filter & its early to say about the filtration effect, even the KNN filter ,the filtration is ??? compared with the OEM , the two mentioned brand has no filter pads so the possibilities is not good as the original when it comes to filtration, yung nga lang parang sakal ang air intake , whereas the Hurricane & KNN malakas ang intake. What I did is a bought thin layer of air con filter inilagay ko sa ilalim, for the cost of Pesos 100+ you buy in any hardware stores & cut 6 sets of filter, in that way i have initial & secondary filters. Your worries goes same with other drop in filters without the pad filters.

RTS

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    Mga Sirs, I need your help, hindi na nag function ang alarm system ng 2008 glx ko, I just noticed that the alarm indicator that is supposed to be an alternating red and green light, constant red na lang ngayon and then door locks does not automatically open when i turned off the engine, but my central lock system is still functioning. Hinahanap ko ang fuse but wala pala or baka located somewhere outside the fuse box. Me naka experience ba nito. Thanx in advance.
    i believe naka vallet mode? or some other alarm setting.
    try checking your alarm manual.

try adjusting din. nasa on yung key position. then press yung red button ng alarm setting.
    see if that will work (change light pattern)

--292.Marco

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    i believe naka vallet mode? or some other alarm setting.
    try checking your alarm manual.

try adjusting din. nasa on yung key position. then press yung red button ng alarm setting.
    see if that will work (change light pattern)

--292.Marco
    Sir,

Yan din ang another problem ko, my unit kasi is pre-owned, when i bought it wala nang alarm manual. Pwede kaya akong humingi from Winterpine? How do we change the modes, is it with the remote control or the one inside the dash board

thanx a lot for your reply

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    Sir,

Yan din ang another problem ko, my unit kasi is pre-owned, when i bought it wala nang alarm manual. Pwede kaya akong humingi from Winterpine? How do we change the modes, is it with the remote control or the one inside the dash board

thanx a lot for your reply
    bro,try mong ilagay sa on positon ang susi,tapos press mo ang button doon sa ilalim ng dash board sa left side ng manibela,tapos saka mo testingin kung ok na;

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [QUOTE=RTS;1801561]It is almost a week since I switch to Hurricane air filter & its early to say about the filtration effect, even the KNN filter ,the filtration is ??? compared with the OEM , the two mentioned brand has no filter pads so the possibilities is not good as the original when it comes to filtration, yung nga lang parang sakal ang air intake , whereas the Hurricane & KNN malakas ang intake. What I did is a bought thin layer of air con filter inilagay ko sa ilalim, for the cost of Pesos 100+ you buy in any hardware stores & cut 6 sets of filter, in that way i have initial & secondary filters. Your worries goes same with other drop in filters without the pad filters.

sir RTS anu filter binili mo sa hardware, parang dishwashing foam ba ito, may pictures ka ba so i can see, Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    [quote=marktriton;1802012]
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    It is almost a week since I switch to Hurricane air filter & its early to say about the filtration effect, even the KNN filter ,the filtration is ??? compared with the OEM , the two mentioned brand has no filter pads so the possibilities is not good as the original when it comes to filtration, yung nga lang parang sakal ang air intake , whereas the Hurricane & KNN malakas ang intake. What I did is a bought thin layer of air con filter inilagay ko sa ilalim, for the cost of Pesos 100+ you buy in any hardware stores & cut 6 sets of filter, in that way i have initial & secondary filters. Your worries goes same with other drop in filters without the pad filters.

sir RTS anu filter binili mo sa hardware, parang dishwashing foam ba ito, may pictures ka ba so i can see, Thanks

sa ACE hardware ko binili , just tell them filter for air con(household) ,usually naka plastic na sila at precut na for window type aircon.maraming klase but I chose yung pina ka manipis, then with the old OEM sinukat ko lang ,then cut & I produced around six pads, matagal tagal na rin gamitan yun, It is not a special type of filter, commonly use sa aircon, there are thick, & thin around 5mm, kasi pag kinapalan mo it may cause again some restriction in air intake.
    RTS

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantico View Post
    bro,try mong ilagay sa on positon ang susi,tapos press mo ang button doon sa ilalim ng dash board sa left side ng manibela,tapos saka mo testingin kung ok na;
    Bro, thanx! back to normal na alarm system ko, hirap talaga pag walng manual buti nalang maraming mababait dito!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    no problem,bro.:-)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Good day!
    I heard from one of the S.A.s here in western Visayas that 2012 strada will be out either 1st or 2nd week of September.
    Manual Transmissions will have VGT. the other one told me that 2.5 gls and glx will have ABS-EBD. How true is this?
    Thanks!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^ hmmm... no comment ako diyan sir... hehehe...

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]