New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 203 of 501 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi,
    I had a chance to venture out at Binondo yesterday, napadaan ako sa Bosch brand na fuel filter, gustong gusto kong bumile sana but the problem no one can guarantee that it will fit to 4M41 (3.2L) engine even I gave them the OEM part nbr. , I wish someone can help me & others by posting yung part nbr. ng BOSCH fuel filter para next time sigurado na ako (price between the range of PHP 300-500) ., also they have variety of wipers, sayang what a chance.

RTS

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thank you Sir .

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsindian67 View Post
    Sa mga 2011 Strada GLX owners ,question lang mga Sir , does this new VGT engine uses timing belt or timing chain ?

Salamat po !
    it's still a 4d56 so timing belt pa din yan. Change due at 80-90K kms.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    it's still a 4d56 so timing belt pa din yan. Change due at 80-90K kms.
    Salamat Sir !

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    I'm not so sure sir. Ang sabi lang sakin is yung mga bagong lumabas so I guess the 2011 units are already revised. Pero sabi naman nung kakilala ko sa Mitsubishi daw pag may ganyang problema, lahat daw ng unreleased units papalitan.
    I haven't experienced the scv problem with my 2010 glx. Nasa 11k plus na at maayos pa rin takbo. Sa december mag iisang taon. Sana naman wag magloko after the warranty.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi mga sirs,

I'm currently hunting for the best deals out there. Planning to get Strada GLX.

Question how much yung chattel, TPL, insurance niyo nung nagavail kayo ng Strada niyo?

Kung pwede freebies na nahaggle niyo rin. :D

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Thanks guys.

May nakapagsabi sakin from Strada Club na revised na daw ang SCV ng Strada from euro 4 to euro 2. Napansin ko din ito sa mga ads ng bnew strada.

I also contacted one of my friends in the engineering department of Mitsu Cainta. He said that they already remedied the problem by making the SCV euro 2 compliant instead of euro 4. It has something to do with the holes daw wherein mas mailiit ang sa euro 4.

It has nothing to do with the latak daw. Its really the viscosity of euro 2 fuel vs euro 4.

Hope this helps.
    Tama po kayo but the most common reasons given to us by the service advisers are due to dirty fuel daw. Tsk tsk tsk. Talaga naman mga taga mitsu. At least they did something about it na. Thank you Sir for sharing the info.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    We at the Cebu chapter just held a successful fun run /outreach yesterday Sunday. 16 Stradas in convoy. The children in the outreach had a great time and the people and the cars in the opposite lane really took notice of the convoy, literally with several who turned their heads and watched us go by.

For my daily use, I normally get 8-9km/liter on my 2.5 glx 4x2. For this fun run, I normed 11.5km/liter, 213kms using 18.6 liters.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by incisor View Post
    Hi mga sirs,

I'm currently hunting for the best deals out there. Planning to get Strada GLX.

Question how much yung chattel, TPL, insurance niyo nung nagavail kayo ng Strada niyo?

Kung pwede freebies na nahaggle niyo rin. :D

Thanks!
    Good pm sir...

I myself bought a GLX last nov 2010. some advise/things i would have differently would be:
    a. Insurance. almost always exagerated yung price in paper. parating tinatawaran yan (if not nahahaggle for free). may casa na ang insurance price nila on paper nasa 40plus. dapat nasa 20 something lang. try asking na din kung pwedeng waive yung first deductible. and ask kung may ibang in-house insurance provider, etc.
    b. standard freebies (tint, seatcover, mats). to be frank about it, walang kwenta yang mga yan kapag galing sa casa. its something na i would have done differently. i read dito sa tsikot, baka pwede mo irequest na wag na isama yung mga 'freebies' na yon then add discount na lang sa price instead. go for that, kasi you'll just end up replaceing those anyway.
    c. extended warranty. may nabasa din ako na kung talagang kuripot sila sa discount, baka pwede niyo mahirit yung 'extened warranty' instead. at least you'll be getting something pa din. (though extened warranty works both ways, it could be good or bad).
    d. kung cash buyer po kayo wag niyo sabihin sa agent. akala ko mas makakadiscount kapag cash buyer, yon pala baliktad. agents prefer pala na installment ko hence may give better deals.

shop around sa different branches/casa.
    and may recommended agents po ang club, try them.

Goodluck

--292. Marco

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    We at the Cebu chapter just held a successful fun run /outreach yesterday Sunday. 16 Stradas in convoy. The children in the outreach had a great time and the people and the cars in the opposite lane really took notice of the convoy, literally with several who turned their heads and watched us go by.

For my daily use, I normally get 8-9km/liter on my 2.5 glx 4x2. For this fun run, I normed 11.5km/liter, 213kms using 18.6 liters.
    Nakalimutan ko pala, we had 1 guest montero in the pack. Plus one of the stradas is owned and driven by someone from the sales department of competitor T-Y-T-...

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]