New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 202 of 501 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys.

May nakapagsabi sakin from Strada Club na revised na daw ang SCV ng Strada from euro 4 to euro 2. Napansin ko din ito sa mga ads ng bnew strada.

I also contacted one of my friends in the engineering department of Mitsu Cainta. He said that they already remedied the problem by making the SCV euro 2 compliant instead of euro 4. It has something to do with the holes daw wherein mas mailiit ang sa euro 4.

It has nothing to do with the latak daw. Its really the viscosity of euro 2 fuel vs euro 4.

Hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Thanks guys.

May nakapagsabi sakin from Strada Club na revised na daw ang SCV ng Strada from euro 4 to euro 2. Napansin ko din ito sa mga ads ng bnew strada.

I also contacted one of my friends in the engineering department of Mitsu Cainta. He said that they already remedied the problem by making the SCV euro 2 compliant instead of euro 4. It has something to do with the holes daw wherein mas mailiit ang sa euro 4.

It has nothing to do with the latak daw. Its really the viscosity of euro 2 fuel vs euro 4.

Hope this helps.
    Sana nga sir.

I guess MMPC will nt make a recall and change the SCV of previous models ah. Sana naman they do this para added bonus for making them a strong#2 player in our market.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir newbie here, Ano po ang ibig sabihin ng SCV valve sa Strada ? , iyon daw ang dapat palitan .

Thank you po !

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suction control valve sir. AFAIK its part of the fuel system.

Hope your replacement will be covered by warranty.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Thanks guys.

Hope this helps.
    Would you know sir kung batches sold when nagsimula mapalitan into Euro 2 SCV?
    thanks...

--292. Marco

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi,

Finally the word of wisdom pop out regarding the SCV problems we had endured for past & present, I wish the Mitsubishi people will offer some compensation in the form of changing the existing SCV free of charge, never mind yung nagastos natin for the past hindi na ibalik because of this SCV shortcomings. I hope some members of the club ,some what connected sa Mitsubishi will initiate action best for our interest. GO! GO! GO! GO!

RTS

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    +100, hope someone with close conection with MMPC will be able to help all those with euro 4 SCV.

Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi,

Finally the word of wisdom pop out regarding the SCV problems we had endured for past & present, I wish the Mitsubishi people will offer some compensation in the form of changing the existing SCV free of charge, never mind yung nagastos natin for the past hindi na ibalik because of this SCV shortcomings. I hope some members of the club ,some what connected sa Mitsubishi will initiate action best for our interest. GO! GO! GO! GO!

RTS
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    Would you know sir kung batches sold when nagsimula mapalitan into Euro 2 SCV?
    thanks...

--292. Marco
    I'm not so sure sir. Ang sabi lang sakin is yung mga bagong lumabas so I guess the 2011 units are already revised. Pero sabi naman nung kakilala ko sa Mitsubishi daw pag may ganyang problema, lahat daw ng unreleased units papalitan.

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Sir you might also wanna consider a matte black carbon fiber sticker. I've seen it done on an Audi A4 and sobrang ganda. Yes it also had black rims. Only catch is that it cost the owner around 80k for the whole sticker lang.
    hmm pwede pero maybe yung "burnproof" na sticker linagay niya kaya mas mahal? try ko pa costing dito, only prob ko kasi dyan is if tatagal ba ang stickers hehe baka slowly matatangal...

Thanks sa idea sir!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sa mga 2011 Strada GLX owners ,question lang mga Sir , does this new VGT engine uses timing belt or timing chain ?

Salamat po !

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]