New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 198 of 501 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KuL*z View Post
    sir, ito kababasa ko lang...

Best SUV Tires | Light Truck Tires | General Grabber Reviews

ayon dito, Top 3: General Grabber HTS, Pirelli Scorpion ATR & Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar
    Ok talaga yang Pirelli. Yan din lang siguro mas madali mahanap vs the other 2?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    ah ok sir...hehe....grabe pala price difference ng STT sa AT hehe....yung AT na 17's parang less than 7k lang 6.4k if I can recall correctly..
    waahh!!! quote sa akin for the AT3 na cooper is 8k

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinx1228 View Post
    waahh!!! quote sa akin for the AT3 na cooper is 8k
    sa ryco ka ba nagtanog sir?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sa ryco ka ba nagtanog sir?
    yes sir!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^ahh ok sir...nakakapagtaka naman kasi nagtaas ata bigla hehe...i'll ask again yung isang member if pano ginawa nya hehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^ahh ok sir...nakakapagtaka naman kasi nagtaas ata bigla hehe...i'll ask again yung isang member if pano ginawa nya hehe
    may nagsabi rin sa akin na may dadating daw na mickey thompson baja STZ na halos ka presyo lang ng pirelli ATR... given the chance which would you choose?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    may nagsabi rin sa akin na may dadating daw na mickey thompson baja STZ na halos ka presyo lang ng pirelli ATR... given the chance which would you choose?
    Newer technology of the STZ make's it the more appealing tires if ever. But the Scorpion is indeed great as well.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Kung same price lang, I'd choose the STZ. Their tread design has better siping for water dispersion. Mostly highway naman yung gamit natin so it's safer at high speeds on wet asphalt. Plus you get the macho labels.

New Mickey Thompson STZ - Truck Mod Central

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hi to everybody!
    i'm new in this thread. im planning to get a strada within the month. 4x2 m/t. any insights from strada lovers would be very much appreciated. thank you! and im also planning to change tires and rims to make it more manly. any suggestions? thanks again.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by braddypampy View Post
    hi to everybody!
    i'm new in this thread. im planning to get a strada within the month. 4x2 m/t. any insights from strada lovers would be very much appreciated. thank you! and im also planning to change tires and rims to make it more manly. any suggestions? thanks again.
    cost efficient wise i think going to 16 would be better... i decided to stick with 17 and I am currently having a hard time looking for tires and mags.... dagdagan mo pa na mas mahal ang goma

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]