New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 191 of 501 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dexlab View Post
    My Strada is using Nitto Dura Grapplers 265/70R17. Mas macho sya than the 265/65R17 ng stock.
    thanks for the advice! magkano and where can I get one? I went back and read a few pages sa thread and people say that cooper tires are bang for the buck tires. Tumingin ako kanina ng pirelli scorpion's 265/70/17 and huwaw 12.2k ang isa. Kaya I'm hoping that the cooper tires are much cheaper. Another option is getting the stock montero wheelset which is cheaper than changing the tires.

off topic rin... mag iimprove kaya ride quality kung palitan ko ng old man emu yun likod ko or sabay ko na lahat? problema kasi wala akong budget isabay lahat.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinx1228 View Post
    thanks for the advice! magkano and where can I get one? I went back and read a few pages sa thread and people say that cooper tires are bang for the buck tires. Tumingin ako kanina ng pirelli scorpion's 265/70/17 and huwaw 12.2k ang isa. Kaya I'm hoping that the cooper tires are much cheaper. Another option is getting the stock montero wheelset which is cheaper than changing the tires.

off topic rin... mag iimprove kaya ride quality kung palitan ko ng old man emu yun likod ko or sabay ko na lahat? problema kasi wala akong budget isabay lahat.
    hi sir!

regarding the tires....the size 17 tires are significantly higher in price but still the brand still dictates the price....if you saw my post in the mods thread the prices I mentioned there is for Cooper Mud terrains which is the STT's....now for the 17" AT tires of cooper I think its priced a around 7k its a 265/70/R16 you can buy it at Ryco makati which is definitely cheaper than the pirelli's...

and with regards in replacing the mags, I suggest you just stick with your stock mags and get the tires....but if budget permits replace the also with an aftermarket one thast the best way to go...

with regards to your question regarding the OME's I supposed your talking about shocks right?

if yes, then its ok if you only replace the rear shocks even though the front is still stock....but the ride comfort will be really enhanced if all four are replaced...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hi sir!

regarding the tires....the size 17 tires are significantly higher in price but still the brand still dictates the price....if you saw my post in the mods thread the prices I mentioned there is for Cooper Mud terrains which is the STT's....now for the 17" AT tires of cooper I think its priced a around 7k its a 265/70/R16 you can buy it at Ryco makati which is definitely cheaper than the pirelli's...

and with regards in replacing the mags, I suggest you just stick with your stock mags and get the tires....but if budget permits replace the also with an aftermarket one thast the best way to go...

with regards to your question regarding the OME's I supposed your talking about shocks right?

if yes, then its ok if you only replace the rear shocks even though the front is still stock....but the ride comfort will be really enhanced if all four are replaced...
    salamat chief for the advice! Palitan ko na lang all shocks ko to OME para ma fully utilize ang ride comfort. I am assuming changing the coils will also improve the ride?

Will check out the cooper tires from Ryco... Type ko talaga yun stock mags ng strada GLV and medyo nanghinina ako palitan kasi type ko talaga siya. Hassle lang talaga yun gulong maliit para sa sasakyan.

I am hoping to join the stradaclubph para makakuha ng more tips and valuable advice from the veterans.... :D Kailan yun next EB niyo for the NCR owners?

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinx1228 View Post
    I am hoping to join the stradaclubph para makakuha ng more tips and valuable advice from the veterans.... :D Kailan yun next EB niyo for the NCR owners?

Thanks!
    Sir, there's an upcoming club EB on Saturday, July 9 at sir locoroco777's territory in Balagtas, Bulacan. Please check out this link: http://tsikot.com/forums/strada-club...ml#post1780251

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir, there's an upcoming club EB on Saturday, July 9 at sir locoroco777's territory in Balagtas, Bulacan. Please check out this link: http://tsikot.com/forums/strada-club...ml#post1780251
    afterwards, may plans for an EB sa the fort the week after...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    afterwards, may plans for an EB sa the fort the week after...
    looking forward to this one...

I just had my shocks and coils changed to OME and I must say that the ride has shown significant improvements over the originals. :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    gud pm mga bro...

just a question:
    yung aklase ba ng aircon ng 2010 GLX yung makakatipid ka sa gas kapag mahina/mababa thermostat?

i read kasi sa ibang threads this practice doesnt work na sa mga bagong klase ng aircon

salamat

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    gud pm mga bro...

just a question:
    yung aklase ba ng aircon ng 2010 GLX yung makakatipid ka sa gas kapag mahina/mababa thermostat?

i read kasi sa ibang threads this practice doesnt work na sa mga bagong klase ng aircon

salamat
    ang intindi ko kasi sa issue na ito is:

1. kung mababa ang thermostat(low setting, malamig) it will entail your compressor to run longer and engage more often for the duration of your drive to attain your desired temperature setting. the opposite goes if you set it at high(less colder), the compressor engages less often. So i take it, higher temp setting means shorter compressor working time leading to shorter engine loads resulting in lower fuel consumption... theoretically ganyan dapat ang mangyari.

2. regardless of what setting you put your thermostat at, if your evaporator coil is dirty your compressor will be forced to engage longer and more often, kaya advise is try to keep a clean vehicle interior

3. the amount of fuel that you will save doing this will hardly be noticed in my opinion. if you want to save on fuel, less engine idling, lighter foot on the accelerator and proper shift timing(manual tranny) are the only things i can advice you on.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Greetings to all Strada Owners ! I am also a happy Strada owner for few months already. had been an active reader of this thread and i am so thankful that i learned a lot and still learning more about our beloved Stradas. I wish I could also be a member of the TSCP, and am planning soon, i just don't know how, i seldom go to manila kasi naka-base ako sa province. i am here abroad now but i will be home nextweek. Thank you and God Bless!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Greetings to all Strada Owners ! I am also a happy Strada owner for few months already. had been an active reader of this thread and i am so thankful that i learned a lot and still learning more about our beloved Stradas. I wish I could also be a member of the TSCP, and am planning soon, i just don't know how, i seldom go to manila kasi naka-base ako sa province. i am here abroad now but i will be home nextweek. Thank you and God Bless!

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]