New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 190 of 501 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    35k flat. this is also the list price. i think previous TSCP buyers got it lower. but they insisted na tumaas na daw bigay ng manufacturer.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Finally I met Patriarch and maraming maraming salamat po sa short chat at insights about sa strada. And most of all for the spare tire he sold me. Makakatulog ulit. Eto pagdating ko nang bahay binaba ko muna dahil wala pa akong lock. Halos i-akyat ko sa kwarto para katabi sa pagtulog. hehehe. jke. Anyway hope to meet you guys and learn more about our strada and tips on maintenance.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrydre View Post
    35k flat. this is also the list price. i think previous TSCP buyers got it lower. but they insisted na tumaas na daw bigay ng manufacturer.
    salamat! halos ka presyo pala niya yun manual rollerlid ng carryboy.

anyone care to provide their opinion which is better kung yun carryboy or miggyboy?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gpb77 View Post
    Finally I met Patriarch and maraming maraming salamat po sa short chat at insights about sa strada. And most of all for the spare tire he sold me. Makakatulog ulit. Eto pagdating ko nang bahay binaba ko muna dahil wala pa akong lock. Halos i-akyat ko sa kwarto para katabi sa pagtulog. hehehe. jke. Anyway hope to meet you guys and learn more about our strada and tips on maintenance.
    nice meeting you sir... punta ka sa next EB ng TSCP para makabitan na natin ng club sticker yung strada mo... and para may SMB na tayong mainom hehehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinx1228 View Post
    salamat! halos ka presyo pala niya yun manual rollerlid ng carryboy.

anyone care to provide their opinion which is better kung yun carryboy or miggyboy?
    1. roller lid is known to leak
    2. TopUp is sealed all over
    3. aesthetic wise, mas maganda ang roller lid (subjective) but I am also solved with my TopUp looks -- color coded rosita red

Some points to share for TopUp
    1. no drilling on the tub
    2. some cuts on the liner for the bracket and lock (tailgate)
    3. installation time of 4-5 hours
    4. bring your own double adhesive tape as they will not replace the original one under the liner
    5. if you are planning to put some kind of matting or whatever you want to put between the tub and the liner to avoid stripping of paint on the tub kasi yong liner papalo talaga sa tub pag malubak, buy the matting before you go there para makabit nila pagbalik ng liner.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Yes it's ok.
    sir i think its not ok. there will be binding during turns, it adds stress to the driveline. the strada uses axle disconnect so the front diff always turns so no need to exercise the front diffs, lubricated siya palagi.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mga paps 09 strada gls sport yung skin.. Parang hindi na ganun kalamig ang aircon.. Nangyari na ba sa inyo to?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    anyone tried changing the stock tires to 265/70/17 dun sa stock rims ng GLSV? Gusto ko yun design ng stock rims kaso masyado maliit yun stock na goma kasama ng gulong.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinx1228 View Post
    anyone tried changing the stock tires to 265/70/17 dun sa stock rims ng GLSV? Gusto ko yun design ng stock rims kaso masyado maliit yun stock na goma kasama ng gulong.
    My Strada is using Nitto Dura Grapplers 265/70R17. Mas macho sya than the 265/65R17 ng stock.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^+1!

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]