New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 501 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by casey_jones View Post
    *altec - sir nasabi niyo na innova ang dati niyong ride. bakit naman ang strada ang naisip niyo ipalit? how does the two compare in terms of performance, maintenance and fuel consumption? I plan to buy a car and I'm a bit torn between the Innova d4d and the GLX strada. Family man ako so ok din ang innova dahil madami pwede sumakay pero pogi ang strada and rugged.
    Before the innova, I had a 1997 fuego. mahilig talaga ako sa pickup. The Strada ride vs the Innova is not that different. Sa tingin ko pa nga mas malambot pa ang ride ng Strada kaysa Innova. Plus I got my 2009 glx in the 1st quarter of 2010 for less than 900K, it was one of the last few units being sold, and I got it through Xave dito rin sa tsikot, so it was a very good deal, considering that the Innova was hitting 1M already then. Kinabitan ko lang ng canvass type carryboy cover (I posted a pic of my ride here at the strada thread long long ago). On a few occasions kasi, nagkakarga ako ng styrobox which if you install those accordion type, sasayad. In terms of engine power, ang layo ng difference. And believe it or not, mas nakakapagod magdrive sa innova kaysa sa strada. Change oil pms mas mahal ang strada, coz it needs more engine oil than the innova. In terms of fuel economy, pareho lang sila, 2.5 GLX 4x2 vs d4d innova E. Just in case you will need to change tires, mas mahal ang gulong ng strada, but that's obvious because of the sheer size difference. In terms of durability? Pareho lang sila na may claim ako under warranty. Other than that, typical toyota and mitsubishi, durable (huwag na natin pagusapan ang choking problem ng innova, because that is not that prevalent in the newer models).

By the way, yung innova ko dati is 2005 model, yung 1st year na lumabas ang innova.

Now, which one is for you? Depends. Kung kailangan mo talaga yung 3rd seat/row option, Strada is not for you. Kung 2 rows lang pwede na, you may want to consider the Strada over the Innova. Plus with all the flooding that is becoming notoriously common, every centimeter of extra ground clearance is golden.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^ Ok si sir altec ah. Nai-compare ang orange sa apple ng maayos. Nice comparo, bro.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    ^ Ok si sir altec ah. Nai-compare ang orange sa apple ng maayos. Nice comparo, bro.
    +1 Agree din ako! nice one sir altec.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    +1 Very objective camparison!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    +1 din ako. Astig!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Before the innova, I had a 1997 fuego. mahilig talaga ako sa pickup. The Strada ride vs the Innova is not that different. Sa tingin ko pa nga mas malambot pa ang ride ng Strada kaysa Innova. Plus I got my 2009 glx in the 1st quarter of 2010 for less than 900K, it was one of the last few units being sold, and I got it through Xave dito rin sa tsikot, so it was a very good deal, considering that the Innova was hitting 1M already then. Kinabitan ko lang ng canvass type carryboy cover (I posted a pic of my ride here at the strada thread long long ago). On a few occasions kasi, nagkakarga ako ng styrobox which if you install those accordion type, sasayad. In terms of engine power, ang layo ng difference. And believe it or not, mas nakakapagod magdrive sa innova kaysa sa strada. Change oil pms mas mahal ang strada, coz it needs more engine oil than the innova. In terms of fuel economy, pareho lang sila, 2.5 GLX 4x2 vs d4d innova E. Just in case you will need to change tires, mas mahal ang gulong ng strada, but that's obvious because of the sheer size difference. In terms of durability? Pareho lang sila na may claim ako under warranty. Other than that, typical toyota and mitsubishi, durable (huwag na natin pagusapan ang choking problem ng innova, because that is not that prevalent in the newer models).

By the way, yung innova ko dati is 2005 model, yung 1st year na lumabas ang innova.

Now, which one is for you? Depends. Kung kailangan mo talaga yung 3rd seat/row option, Strada is not for you. Kung 2 rows lang pwede na, you may want to consider the Strada over the Innova. Plus with all the flooding that is becoming notoriously common, every centimeter of extra ground clearance is golden.

Thank you po sa detailed answer.mas maganda na mag decide ngayon dahil sa first hand information galing sa inyo.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys, ano po opinion ninyo with regards to security system for our units? Have you heard about "Retrivo ATD"? Meron bang gumagamit nito? Is is effective and worth it? I had this idea of an ideal security feature when I talked to a friend who is an Electronics Engineer and I discussed with him a system that would cut all the electrical of the car. I was browsing the other day and stumbled upon this company who has already created same features which I had in mind.

Can somebody share their insights about this system?

website: Reliable Car Security - Retrivo Anti-Theft & Immobiliser
    News: Business - New device won’t make it easy for crooks - INQUIRER.net

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Sir, squeaking noise siya like those house doors na nagsqueak ang mga door hinges. I sometimes hear those noises on my previous ride, innova. They had to bring down the transmission to access the release bearing (sabi nila). Anyway, I called up the casa, ok na daw. I will pick up the car this 5pm. Walang bayad kasi under warranty. I will get more info kung ano talaga ang nakita nila.
    Sir altec, i also experienced this on my 2010 glx a few months ago before my 10,000 km check up. At first squeak when the clutch is released then eventually nag squeak na when the clutch pedal is pressed or released. Sounds like squeaking joint or hinge, rinig mo sound when the window is open and you can clearly hear the squeak if may wall sa tabi mo. Pina check ko during 10K PMS, they just oiled or greased sa ilalim sa may area ng clutch. Now its already 3months mukhang ok naman wala ng squeak, not sure lang how long it will last. BTW ilan months and kilometers na glx mo when you noticed this problem? did the casa replaced any parts sa may clutch area? saan casa ka nagpagawa? I have mine done at diamond in edsa ortigas

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    bro rss, when I went to get the ride, nawala yung squeaking noise. Pero after pumping it a lot of times, nagkaroon ng mahing squeak, but not the same as before. They just lubricated the rod (while I waited) (iba sa ginawa nila sa release bearing which took 2 days). Ok na. Lahat walang bayad, under warranty. 15K na ang mileage ko. I noticed that already on my 10K. But they just lubricated it, tapos nawawala. Napansin ko pag umuulan, nawawala ang squeaking. Pero pag hot and dry, lumalabas ang squeaking.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Bro Casey Jones,

Although this may sound amusing, tama nga sabi nila about the pogi looks ng Strada. A while back here in this thread, I also mentioned about the Strada fun run we did here in the South. We've had several runs already. And each run, maraming mga tao who would give the Strada convoy a 2nd look, with comments pa nga. There was one time that we had an EB, nakita ko parating yung ride ni sir AV80r, may mga babae who happened to pass by and pointed at his ride, tapos narinig ko, ui, strada club! (ang laki kasi ng sticker ni sir Rally). Imagine if you do this with an Innova convoy. Meron bang fun run sa innova? If ever na may convoy, parang hindi yata papansinin ng mga tao, kasi baka akala lang nila may delivery ang toyota ng mga innova.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]