New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 175 of 501 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrak View Post
    how much po kaya yang race chip? for 2.5 glx will consider this after my warranty ended too.
    P25k ang SRP, available sa tsikot.com shop. Here's the link for more info: Race Chip
    Last edited by ooba99; June 16th, 2011 at 02:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    * S'migs and S'arvin - naku I guess tama kayo and mag ipon na lang ako for another car. Or maybe racechip na lang gaya ni S'ooba99? What do you think. Sir balitaan niyo po kami kung magpalagay kayo. Will the internals of our current engine be able to handle the additional power kaya if we use a race chip? What do you think?

* S'big_bonsai - +1 po. I'm also thinking about changing to Mobil malapit na rin mag 15k yung sa akin. Calling on S'locoroco baka meron po kayo ma recommend na mura mabilhan? I believe I read before someone posted mura lang daw kuha niya in Manila. Mga BOSB's pa share naman po kung saan mura bumili. TIA

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The rear passenger side power window of my 2007 GLX L200 is not functioning well when going up but is ok when you want it to go down. Is this an electrical or a mechanical problem with the motor itself na? Anybody experienced this already?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Guys & Gals,

Check this out! A column from Phil. Daily Inquirer-Motoring Section (Strada VGTs).

5 reasons the Strada is boosting its category | Inquirer Business

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    * S'migs and S'arvin - naku I guess tama kayo and mag ipon na lang ako for another car. Or maybe racechip na lang gaya ni S'ooba99? What do you think. Sir balitaan niyo po kami kung magpalagay kayo. Will the internals of our current engine be able to handle the additional power kaya if we use a race chip? What do you think?

* S'big_bonsai - +1 po. I'm also thinking about changing to Mobil malapit na rin mag 15k yung sa akin. Calling on S'locoroco baka meron po kayo ma recommend na mura mabilhan? I believe I read before someone posted mura lang daw kuha niya in Manila. Mga BOSB's pa share naman po kung saan mura bumili. TIA
    Sir, aside from additional power, can race chip improve our fuel consumption?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    My glx is in the shop, hopefully maayos na nila. I complained of squeaking noise on the clutch when pressed up and down. Ang ginawa ng casa, 2 days kasi kailangan i down ang transmission. They changed the grease on the part of the release bearing retainer. As of now, road test pa daw. Nung pinasok ko, narinig ko yung SA binulong sa supervisor niya na ito daw ang situation sa strada ko, similar problem to the other vehicle na pinasok (inaudible yung type of vehicle, kasi nagbubulong lang), pero ganun din ang gagawin, down transmission.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    binaba ang tranny just because nag squeak?

were you able to experience malfunction on the clutch and the transmission itself?

anong klaseng squeak ba yung narinig mo sir? as in super lakas ba?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Sir, squeaking noise siya like those house doors na nagsqueak ang mga door hinges. I sometimes hear those noises on my previous ride, innova. They had to bring down the transmission to access the release bearing (sabi nila). Anyway, I called up the casa, ok na daw. I will pick up the car this 5pm. Walang bayad kasi under warranty. I will get more info kung ano talaga ang nakita nila.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ahh I see...well its good to know na under warranty....hope all goes well with your truck...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    The rear passenger side power window of my 2007 GLX L200 is not functioning well when going up but is ok when you want it to go down. Is this an electrical or a mechanical problem with the motor itself na? Anybody experienced this already?
    bump
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]