New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 171 of 501 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    can't wait to see a live comparo between the top of the line Strada and the new top of the line Ford Ranger ; then there would be the new BT-50 from Mazda.

in the end, I will still be a Strada owner ;)
    As botchi says, performance wise lamang ang malaki sa pick-ups due to it utility nature, but depende pa rin yan sa test drive experience and research ng prospect buyer.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [QUOTE=gpb77;1761508]Just to share my experience with my V (hehehe-strada gls sport-v). What more can I say. In terms of comfort and all around truck, I chose the V. I have been looking for the best truck which I can use with utmost flexibility and this is my best choice. With the traffic in Manila an automatic transmission is the best. And on weekends I intend to go out of town, and I could use this for hauling goods for my intended business.

Flexible, versatile, it's a multi purpose truck. And I love it.

I find driving the V with the comfort I have been looking for. Touch screen multi-media, with information at your finger tips. Though this are just minor cheesy things for me, what matter most is the power the V could deliver. Adjustable steering wheel, adjustable seat to maximize your comfort in driving.

I am happy with my V.[/QUOTE

Congratulations S'gpb77. Glad you are happy with your choice. Please confirm lang sir kung sportronic na po yung gls sport V niyo? TIA.

Update ko lang din all strada owners who wants to change their head units to touch screen multimedia with gps, spoke to one of the owners of Carryboy two weeks ago, maglalabas na daw sila ng ganito. Papago yung exclusive nila. Looks very promising when I was playing with their demo unit. They'll also be carrying yung pang palit ng front panels natin for the 2din head units. I would suggest checking it out kasi price wise it looks very competitive rin, less than 30k lang branded na. S'TP sana extended rin yung discounts ng club natin for their new head units.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    [QUOTE=mjlu;1762889]
    Quote Originally Posted by gpb77 View Post
    Just to share my experience with my V (hehehe-strada gls sport-v). What more can I say. In terms of comfort and all around truck, I chose the V. I have been looking for the best truck which I can use with utmost flexibility and this is my best choice. With the traffic in Manila an automatic transmission is the best. And on weekends I intend to go out of town, and I could use this for hauling goods for my intended business.

I find driving the V with the comfort I have been looking for. Touch screen multi-media, with information at your finger tips. Though this are just minor cheesy things for me, what matter most is the power the V could deliver. Adjustable steering wheel, adjustable seat to maximize your comfort in driving.

Congratulations S'gpb77. Glad you are happy with your choice. Please confirm lang sir kung sportronic na po yung gls sport V niyo? TIA.

Update ko lang din all strada owners who wants to change their head units to touch screen multimedia with gps, spoke to one of the owners of Carryboy two weeks ago, maglalabas na daw sila ng ganito. Papago yung exclusive nila. Looks very promising when I was playing with their demo unit. They'll also be carrying yung pang palit ng front panels natin for the 2din head units. I would suggest checking it out kasi price wise it looks very competitive rin, less than 30k lang branded na. S'TP sana extended rin yung discounts ng club natin for their new head units.
    kaya yan sir, let's just have our president talk with the owner. let us know if they have that na. thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    sir RTS, just like to ask again about the check engine light, yesterday nawala na yun ilaw ng check engine ko, tinawag ko sa carworld sabi ng SA wla daw sila makikita pag wala naka ilaw, so wait na lang daw ulit lumabas. Sir RTS, Does it happen to your strada also?
    Sir, I experienced check engine light and then it went off..but as one of the mechanics told me, once nag check engine light, its imprinted na sa memory ng cpu. so even if you go there without the warning light on, makikita na nila yung code. based yan sa experience ko dati. eversince nag palit scv, hindi na nag ilaw ang Strada ko. and that was last year yata.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    can't wait to see a live comparo between the top of the line Strada and the new top of the line Ford Ranger ; then there would be the new BT-50 from Mazda.

in the end, I will still be a Strada owner ;)
    Great Choice! Never go wrong with a Strada!

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    [quote=mjlu;1762889]
    Quote Originally Posted by gpb77 View Post
    Just to share my experience with my V (hehehe-strada gls sport-v). What more can I say. In terms of comfort and all around truck, I chose the V. I have been looking for the best truck which I can use with utmost flexibility and this is my best choice. With the traffic in Manila an automatic transmission is the best. And on weekends I intend to go out of town, and I could use this for hauling goods for my intended business.

Sportonic na po.

Totoo pala sabi nang SA sa akin na increase sila nang June. From 1,295,000.00 naging 1,305,000.00. Saw on their website an update SRP nang mga units nila.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    just got my strada yesterday 4x2 GLX red color, sobrang saya ng pamilya, like na like ang strada.. hehe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    sir RTS, just like to ask again about the check engine light, yesterday nawala na yun ilaw ng check engine ko, tinawag ko sa carworld sabi ng SA wla daw sila makikita pag wala naka ilaw, so wait na lang daw ulit lumabas. Sir RTS, Does it happen to your strada also?
    Good Day Sir,

Yes it happened three times na, first i was a little panicky baka lumala, the 2nd time I insist to the casa to replace the SCV dahil sa experience ko na I was at the point of overtaking other vessel when I lost the power, so they change na dapat palitan, the third warning light was recent lang but mga two weeks ko pang ginamit bago ko pina check, this time wala na ako warranty so I arrange home service na lang by mits guy. Nakita ko talaga ang dumi ( carbon deposit wet & dry). All the system was cleaned, sa ngayon ok & I dont get panicky anymore

Rgds.. RTS.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    hello Sirs

Just want to ask where I can get greaseable shackles for my strada? I upgraded my suspension recently Bilsteins front Ranchos adjustables rear and want to change narin the rear shackles for a additional lift and a little improvement pa in the ride. I also took out one leaf spring since researched it improves the ride in the rear a little but lost a little height. Now the rear height is a little lower and is same height in the front.

I've been reading this forum for awhile now, very helpful, learning allot of things...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yapster2001 View Post
    hello Sirs

Just want to ask where I can get greaseable shackles for my strada? I upgraded my suspension recently Bilsteins front Ranchos adjustables rear and want to change narin the rear shackles for a additional lift and a little improvement pa in the ride. I also took out one leaf spring since researched it improves the ride in the rear a little but lost a little height. Now the rear height is a little lower and is same height in the front.

I've been reading this forum for awhile now, very helpful, learning allot of things...

Do pm bigblock.....he's got everything you need....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    pa OT lang po.

pm me if you are interested.
    xd series 16x8 wheels model hoss, kumho AT tires 265 70 16
    actually tires ang talaga gusto ko palitan to a bit smaller size, but will give the buyer options.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]