New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 170 of 501 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Go! Go! Strada!!

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Can anyone share tips about break in period for a new strada? So far, I am impressed with the power of the gls sports-v. But I could not make a solid comparision with the previous models because I have not tried driving one yet.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Just to share my experience with my V (hehehe-strada gls sport-v). What more can I say. In terms of comfort and all around truck, I chose the V. I have been looking for the best truck which I can use with utmost flexibility and this is my best choice. With the traffic in Manila an automatic transmission is the best. And on weekends I intend to go out of town, and I could use this for hauling goods for my intended business.

Flexible, versatile, it's a multi purpose truck. And I love it.

I find driving the V with the comfort I have been looking for. Touch screen multi-media, with information at your finger tips. Though this are just minor cheesy things for me, what matter most is the power the V could deliver. Adjustable steering wheel, adjustable seat to maximize your comfort in driving.

I am happy with my V.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gpb77 View Post
    Can anyone share tips about break in period for a new strada? So far, I am impressed with the power of the gls sports-v. But I could not make a solid comparision with the previous models because I have not tried driving one yet.
    ang break in period po ng strada is 1k kms based po sa experience namin with our family's strada. we had never gone past 100 km/h during that period, and magaan lang tapak sa gas pedal. sabi kasi sa mitsubishi, yung oil na ginamit is specifically for the break-in period so hindi advisable humataw. after the change oil at 1k kms pwede na daw patakbuhin ng 150!

i'm not sure kung applicable pa din po to sa mga VGT-equipped strada since ours is a 3.2L GLS sport variant acquired may last year.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sir gpb77
    meron na na release na sport-v?
    saan dealer mo? sabi kasi dito sa marikina and pasig area mid june to july pa daw

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    *gpb77, yes, the Strada GLS Sport-V has been is already on sale for a few months running. i test drove it last week and it was a blast! details of this variant is available at MMPC's website- mitsubishi-motors.com.ph

sir Jim, glad you tested the capabilities of your Strada at the river... hehehe... Astig! :rockon:

*sir louchua, finally!!! welcome to the fold! like what sir ThePatriarch has mentioned, we waited for you! hehehe... looking forward to meet you in our club activities.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; June 5th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    Sir RTS,

just like to ask bakit nagwarning yun engine light ko after cleaning my EGR for about 2 weeks na, yesterday lang umilaw. Kailangan ba ireset lang sa casa or hindi masyado nilinis yun EGR ko? Thanks po
    sir RTS, just like to ask again about the check engine light, yesterday nawala na yun ilaw ng check engine ko, tinawag ko sa carworld sabi ng SA wla daw sila makikita pag wala naka ilaw, so wait na lang daw ulit lumabas. Sir RTS, Does it happen to your strada also?

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    sir gpb77
    meron na na release na sport-v?
    saan dealer mo? sabi kasi dito sa marikina and pasig area mid june to july pa daw
    Opo, Meron na. Dito ako sa Pasay na dealer.

--in order to experience it--drive it.--V power.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post

Nice post there sir. Hehe.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can't wait to see a live comparo between the top of the line Strada and the new top of the line Ford Ranger ; then there would be the new BT-50 from Mazda.

in the end, I will still be a Strada owner ;)

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]