New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 168 of 501 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *jim : pretty cool man. atleast you've proven how rigid the strada is. ;)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    Just want to share. My mountaineering group went to Sta. Ines last weekend for an outreach. I was supposed to leave my pickup (4x2 GLX all in stock form) in Batanggasan but the folks told me I can drive until Sta. Ines. I never thought that I will cross the river 8 times. There was one section of the river that was waist deep and the road was very muddy due to the rain :lol: At least I was able to go off-roading. Need to upgrade my tires hehehe

Galing bro! Tibay talaga ng strada!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    * jim - Congrats Sir! Lupet talaga ng strada! Ingat lang po when you do these things and make sure meron po kayo palagi kasama and spotters. Like you said malalaki mga bato sa ilog.

*marktriton - I read in one of the earlier posts that someone had this kind of problem after getting his EGR cleaned, when he brought it back to Mitsu sabi sa kanya nakalimutan daw bleed yung SCV. Hope this helps.

*gpb77 - I guess you were finally able to decide which unit you'll get. Kahit alin naman po makuha niyo sulit siya. Congratulations in advance. Got my unit November last year, requested for ending 8. Got my plates after 4 months. Never had a problem naman with local police, HPG, or MMDA. Just make sure to bring yung antidated and updated invoice to avoid any problems. Also keep the "for registration" plates on and keep your car looking clean and good para mukha talagang bago. At pag pinara po kayo, remember to tell them that you just got your unit. Pero po legally di talaga puwede bumiyahe sasakyan niyo pag wala pa plates unless meron kayo nung sinasabi ni s'theparanoid.

*dbars - ok lang rin naman kahit short distances lang. Just make sure to go out in open roads atleast once a month so you can flex the muscles of your ride and get rid of the carbon deposits. She also has to take into consideration yung maintenance and like if she gets a flat dapat kaya niya because medyo mabigat both tires natin and the pickup itself compared to cars. Tell your sister not to worry just in case she gets, pa member po siya sa strada club, meron din po ladies na strada club members and I'm sure they can help her with her other queries since baka mas makarelate sila sa questions niya.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hobb View Post
    finally I decided to buy strada GLX manual but the price has gone up to 925K from the previous price of 905K plus 28K insurance premium (total 953K) libre na daw LTO registration, what do you think mga sirs?
    I would suggest that you try shopping around, different dealers will have different deals, freebies and insurance quotes. Depende na po sa haggling prowess niyo. You can also try sa agent ko if you like, just call diamond marcos highway and look for Jeanette Frogoso. Bait yan and was very patient when my wife and I was shopping around. She'll also try to match the best price you get. Just make sure yung insurance niyo has AOG or AON. Also aside from that baka kasi some might offer cheaper insurance pero check niyo po yung iba excess bodily injury and property damage max dapat na 200k each yan. sometimes kasi ginagawa nila 100/100 lang yan. Paid 23k 3 months to pay pa. This was last November. Hope this helps.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    i believe 6 weeks to 2 months.
    i thought before 1 mo is the norm pero parang unheard of na ata ang ganon kabilis.
    in my case i i got my unit and requested for a 5 ending, kaya mas natagalan yata.
    they are saying na kapagka same yung month purchase and ending na you requested mas mabilis.
    since i assume you got your unit ng May (5), dapat di ganon katagal.
    tska parang ive been reading dito sa forums na dipende din sa dealer eh.
    san niyo po ba nakuha yung unit?

then regarding sa no plate no travel. i bet ang sabi sa inyo ng agent niyo the invoice with the corresponding date would suffice.
    i for one ganon lang, and never had a problem. (though makati is not part of my daily route where doon ata mahigpit)
    but i read some posts na saying di daw tinatagnap yung simple invoice.
    and na may lto document talalaga which says something like "plates not yet available". try asking your agent regarding that
    Thank you very much theparanoid for a very helpful information. Try ko follow up sa SA ko about this.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    At first I am sort of panicky pag nag ilaw ang warning light, but now i feel immune na, kaya lang ay binabalikan ko yung EGR at ibang system for cleaning, kung kalilinis lang baka mayroon natirang kaunting tinga. I read in other forum that we should be more concern if papatay patay ang warning light kaysa steady.

RTS

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    Just want to share. My mountaineering group went to Sta. Ines last weekend for an outreach. I was supposed to leave my pickup (4x2 GLX all in stock form) in Batanggasan but the folks told me I can drive until Sta. Ines. I never thought that I will cross the river 8 times. There was one section of the river that was waist deep and the road was very muddy due to the rain :lol: At least I was able to go off-roading. Need to upgrade my tires hehehe

Wow pakitaas baba ko... deym yan ang Strada.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    *sir jim: nice! now i know na totoo nga ang off-road prowess ng strada.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks for the info Sir, i-try kong i-haggle to sa dealer na napuntahan ko (SFM/ Lipa, batangas) at baka maka kuha pa ko ng mas mababang price, noted as well yung sa insurance thing. salamat ulit..
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    I would suggest that you try shopping around, different dealers will have different deals, freebies and insurance quotes. Depende na po sa haggling prowess niyo. You can also try sa agent ko if you like, just call diamond marcos highway and look for Jeanette Frogoso. Bait yan and was very patient when my wife and I was shopping around. She'll also try to match the best price you get. Just make sure yung insurance niyo has AOG or AON. Also aside from that baka kasi some might offer cheaper insurance pero check niyo po yung iba excess bodily injury and property damage max dapat na 200k each yan. sometimes kasi ginagawa nila 100/100 lang yan. Paid 23k 3 months to pay pa. This was last November. Hope this helps.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mga Sir question lang, san po ba nakakabili ng cup holder insert para sa strada natin?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]