New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 167 of 501 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    can anyone from this forum knows the unit price of new GLS-VGT manual transmission and how much? kailan po kaya ang expected date of exposure? thanks for your unfatigueable response!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mga sir I would like to ask something, The engine warning light goes on Bakit po kaya? I already cleaned my EGR 2 weeks after na nakakaraan. Is this related to EGR Cleaning? yesterday lang siya umilaw.

Thanks po sa mga reply nyo

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by louchua View Post
    Can anyone refer me to a 4x4 shop (manila area) na expert sa pag-lift? I think I need to have mine lifted a bit cause since replacing my shocks and front coil springs to Old Man Emus, ang laki ng tinaas ng front suspension ko, tapos yung rear hindi nagbago ang height (only shocks replaced at rear), so pantay na pantay na stance niya ngayon. Ano bang hardware ang kaylngan kung papalift ang rear? I know I can opt to change my leaf springs to the OME Dakar leafs, pero d ko muna ginawa kasi baka may cheaper alternative pa. What do you guys think? Any inputs appreciated. TIA.
    Use the original coil springs for the front so it doesn't lift up too much. Check for uneven height also.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Guys question lang. Im getting white smoke from the exhaust. Any ideas?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir RTS,

just like to ask bakit nagwarning yun engine light ko after cleaning my EGR for about 2 weeks na, yesterday lang umilaw. Kailangan ba ireset lang sa casa or hindi masyado nilinis yun EGR ko? Thanks po

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just want to share. My mountaineering group went to Sta. Ines last weekend for an outreach. I was supposed to leave my pickup (4x2 GLX all in stock form) in Batanggasan but the folks told me I can drive until Sta. Ines. I never thought that I will cross the river 8 times. There was one section of the river that was waist deep and the road was very muddy due to the rain :lol: At least I was able to go off-roading. Need to upgrade my tires hehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    Just want to share. My mountaineering group went to Sta. Ines last weekend for an outreach. I was supposed to leave my pickup (4x2 GLX all in stock form) in Batanggasan but the folks told me I can drive until Sta. Ines. I never thought that I will cross the river 8 times. There was one section of the river that was waist deep and the road was very muddy due to the rain :lol: At least I was able to go off-roading. Need to upgrade my tires hehehe

wow, congrats sir!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    nice pics sir. lumusong po kayo sa section na waist-high yung tubig? just want to know para pag may baha, confident din kami ilusong yung sa amin

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Galing, 4x2 off-roading... Strada 4x2 is really capable of mild off-roading (w/ some basic upgrades)...
    Just make sure you have company (and tools) that can bail you out if bogged down.

Nice adventure! Congrats..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *sir patriarch thanks

*sir synysterG yes po lumusong po ako waist high na tubig di naman pumasok sa loob yung tubig pero talagang tutok ako sa andar ko para di tumigil hehehe. Ang lalaki nung bato sa ilog!!!

*sir ezrydre opo may backup yung mala-truck na jeep :D buti na lang talaga di ako tumirik sa gitna. Maganda talaga kapit sa 1st and 2nd gear kahit yung H/T tires ganda kapit sa mga bato at putik.

pero di ko na uulitin ito hangga't hindi ako nag-upgrade man lang to A/T tires. At least na-experience ko at nakita ko capability ng strada natin sa mga ganitong sitwasyon ;)

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]