New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 160 of 501 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    sir, nice to know na ok na unit mo, i will try to experiment with my intake manifold this weekend. Thanx for the reply
    yes sir, i forgot to mentio na the CASA also cleaned my intake manifold. pero meron mga suggestion dito sa thread na pwed sa labas ka magpalinis ng EGR at intake, mas mura kasi, sa akin naka 1600 for labor and 500 sapanlinis. too much diba?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    yes sir, i forgot to mentio na the CASA also cleaned my intake manifold. pero meron mga suggestion dito sa thread na pwed sa labas ka magpalinis ng EGR at intake, mas mura kasi, sa akin naka 1600 for labor and 500 sapanlinis. too much diba?
    Expensive talaga pag sa CASA, but what is important is that you are satisfied with the result.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    HI,

The reason why this time I sought the service of a 3rd Party guy (actually a Mits guy doing moonlighting job)) to clean the EGR & check SCV is to see physically paano nililinis, deni- dismantle ,bina boxed up the l parts & other ancillaries. Sunday is our schedule maintenance job ,after the cleaning I need to drop by in the casa to erase the warning ligh ,sila lang ang mayroon diagnostic program.Also planning to install Oil Catch Can

RTS

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    Expensive talaga pag sa CASA, but what is important is that you are satisfied with the result.

Hanap na lang kayo ng suking mekaniko na pulido rin work, mas makakatipid talaga kapag minor jobs outside the casa.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir saan po ang exact address ng S4S Autohub Car Accessories? saan po sa Quezon City? thanks and more power!!!!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by efrencueto View Post
    Sir saan po ang exact address ng S4S Autohub Car Accessories? saan po sa Quezon City? thanks and more power!!!!
    http://www.s4sautohub.com/ Look it up bro.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    HI,

,after the cleaning I need to drop by in the casa to erase the warning light ,sila lang ang mayroon diagnostic program.

RTS
    hindi ba naaalis ang warning light by resetting the ECU?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thank you very much Ry-Tower!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi,
    RE-Engine warning light hindi ito mabubura unless you bring to casa para ma erase, today whole afternoon my EGR was cleaned, including the ancillary parts, dirty with dry & wet carbon deposit. Yesterday naman nagpakabit ako ng Oil Catch Can sa S4Hub, I hope this will help or at ease the problem of EGR (wait & see)same nagpa member na rin ako sa strada which is already a long standing item on my list.
    By the way the guy who carry out the cleaning of my EGR is not a stranger to Mits, nag moonlighting baga at saka dati ko na suki since my PJRO.

RTS

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nasa EB kayo kagabi sir RTS? sigh....:sad: I wasn't able to attend and meet you....hehe....I still remember before na every PM ko sainyo regarding our strada may kaakibat laging pagyaya tapos nung nag sign up kayo wala naman ako hehehe.....

anyhow its nice to know that nag pamember na po kayo... hope to meet you soon sir!

oh and BTW....the error codes can also be reset using the smart gauge that the different shops are offering right now....

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]