New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 158 of 501 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    Good day mga Sir,

I just brought my unit sa Citimotors this day, the SA told me to clean the EGR and intake manifold, cost around 1800 and 500 for the chemicals to clean the carbon deposits.

I ask the SA for quatation on how much to clean the aircon, I was shocked of the price because it was around 18k, He said it includes replacement of expansion valve and dry filter. Denso company is the one who will clean the aircon. Is it worth for that price? or do you have any recommended shops where my aircon can be cleaned?

Meron bang Denso shop sa labas where i can get the original expansion valve and filter dryer? Sobrang mahal magpalinis, para ako bumili ng window type aircon hehehe 1.0 HP na carrier heheheh.

Yun na lang kaya ilagay ko aircon sa strada, total nabubuksan naman yun window sa likod heheh, tamang tama
    Sir Marktriton,

Kumusta na unit nyo, did the cleaning of EGR and intake manifold solved the chocking problem?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sa Blade sa MOA may nakita ako na ready-made na eh. P2,000 ata? I forgot the price eh.

Yung hoe will be from the valve cover to the OCC and the the return hose will be from OCC to the breather hose of the air filter.

pics c/o Pajero Guru Promdiboy from this link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=72558&page=53

As you can see, blank na rin EGR niya.
    Sir,

When i cleaned my EGR, na feel ko yung improvement ng hatak, but now medyo pigil na naman ang power, is it maybe because i didn't clean the intake manifold? In cleaning it, meron ba tayong dapat ingatan or bantayan? Thanx in advance for your inputs.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi guys, by next yr (mga april of 2012 siguro), i plan to buy a strada, and ill just get the GL version, the 860k, the base level. What will i miss on the base level aside from the stepboard and foglamp and chrome?

thanks.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by logan101 View Post
    I have already encountered it before about the squeaky sound at the left rear lift spring. S casa ko rin n man pinagawa. Tama k re tighten at re alignment lng nman ang gagawin dun. As of now i never got a problem for that lift spring.
    ----- Sa Diamond ninyo dalahin ang unit sir, may ilalagay silang silencer para magamot ang "ek-ek" sound sa lift spring.. I recommend Diamond-QA look for Mr. Parado..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Finally, my rig already have a Plate Number. My "8" ending took me "6 months and 1 week" .... hindi naman ako nasita while enjoying my ride. Will be getting it pa on my next Manila visit on the 28th of May...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cali hagatna View Post
    Good day TSCP! Just heard from the news awhile ago that a law has already been passed against vehicles using HID lamps, xenon, white lamps and the like. 100k fine for the sellers and 10k for motorists using such headlights. I was actually planning to purchase one but when I heard about the news, I would probably be contented with my OEM headlights.
    good grief! what about legit users with projectors? or high end cars with OEM HID? I hope this law has exceptions to the rule. It wont be reasonable if this is a sweeping legislation against HIDs.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    ^ I wouldn't hold my breathe on that law being implemented.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Bill pa lang po and wala pa law against the use of HID... so dont be alarmed...

Next topic please...

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Magkano yung overhead fog lamps:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/S4S-Au...1698801?ref=ts

sir here is the link sa facebook page ng s4s... PM mo na lang sila

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]