New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 146 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit1978 View Post
    but if they offered a mitsu, then my worries for scv's etc are solve?? right??.
    and theres no problem for not getting one of this and feel what you feel guys,, right??..
    Dealers that sell multiple brands might not be equipped properly to diagnose and repair complicated defects / problems of the vehicles that they sell.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Good PM po. In the market for a Strada 4x4 manual 2.5. Asking around dealers about when the VGT model will be released for the manual. Most of them said they don't know but 1 of them said that probably by June may release date na sila. Totoo kaya iyon?
    I was asking also about price for the GLS 2.5 Manual and they all offered me the standard 1.098 peso price. What would be a good deal that you guys have heard of? Or ganoon ba talaga? 1 of them even said na tataas ang price ng strada next month due to the earthquacke in Japan. Parang humina ang production. Totoo ba iyon? Sa japan ba produced ang mga strada natin?
    Thanks in advance sa mga input!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Good PM po. In the market for a Strada 4x4 manual 2.5. Asking around dealers about when the VGT model will be released for the manual. Most of them said they don't know but 1 of them said that probably by June may release date na sila. Totoo kaya iyon?
    I was asking also about price for the GLS 2.5 Manual and they all offered me the standard 1.098 peso price. What would be a good deal that you guys have heard of? Or ganoon ba talaga? 1 of them even said na tataas ang price ng strada next month due to the earthquacke in Japan. Parang humina ang production. Totoo ba iyon? Sa japan ba produced ang mga strada natin?
    Thailand made po ang strada natin dito sa Pinas.

Ayaw mo nung GLS Sport-V? Dagdag na lang ng onte, top of the line na. Hehe. Pero kung sabagay, mas maganda manual.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    oo nga... sobrang hard selling tactic naman yata yan.
    (nakakainis lang kasi PARANG outright lie)

anything just to get them sales...

you can asked naman directly yung ibang branches kung may magiging epekto ba yung situation sa japan regarding prices ng mitsubishi vehicles (in particular strada).

and if at any... hindi ba dapat bababa na yungn price ng current gen ng strada? cause 2011 na, eh kailan pa ba released yung current one

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Thailand made po ang strada natin dito sa Pinas.

Ayaw mo nung GLS Sport-V? Dagdag na lang ng onte, top of the line na. Hehe. Pero kung sabagay, mas maganda manual.
    Thanks po sa quick response. Gusto ko actually iyon New 4x4 na matic kaso si erpats ang mag finance at gusto nya manual e.

Pinili ko strada over the navara(brute) kasi parang mas comfortable to drive sa city (turning radius, ride and parang mas ok interior kesa sa Brute). Also I think it would look ***y in red. Brute does have 6 speed and a few more horses under the hood, and supposedly has a 8 more durable frame?

Parang na basa ko sa forums iyon navara hindi na affect ng SCV katulad ng strada. Tutoo ba iyon? Bakit sa kanila hindi na affect? Basically na basa ko kung kumuha ako ng strada palitan ko lang iyon fuel filter every 10km at ok na ako? Also to fill up diesel sa hindi binabaha na gas station preferably petron/shell/total. Ito talaga ang pinaka worry ko sa Strada e.

Ha ha sorry po mga sir trying to summarize lang mga na basa ko sa site na ito. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or missing information. Especially with regards to the SCV problems.

Sayang hindi ko na kuha iyon name ng sales agent na nagsabi saakin na affected daw iyon price next month due to the japanese earthquake crisis.
    Last edited by Balisong; April 29th, 2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Split into paragraphs for easier reading

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Good day bros,
    I just got my 2011 Mitsubishi Strada GLX V. I'm planning to sell my stock mags, coz I want to upgrade for a bigger rim. If interested call or txt 09228642077. thanks

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Guys whos intrested in a full exhaust for their 2.5L trucks? PM me nalang.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Btw guys have you ever noticed your under chassis undercoat? before i thought it covers the whole under body of the truck. yun pala yung mga gilid lang. from the wheel well and stepboard upto the lateral part of the ladder frame. tapos yung buong gitna wala na. ganun ba talaga yun?

mukang kelangan talaga ipa-undercoat/rust proofing pa uli yung pick up.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by djoverdose View Post
    Btw guys have you ever noticed your under chassis undercoat? before i thought it covers the whole under body of the truck. yun pala yung mga gilid lang. from the wheel well and stepboard upto the lateral part of the ladder frame. tapos yung buong gitna wala na. ganun ba talaga yun?

mukang kelangan talaga ipa-undercoat/rust proofing pa uli yung pick up.
    Yes, hindi na totally naka-undercoat kasi dipped in anti-rust naman daw. Much better pa rin IMO kung totally pa-undercoat mo. added protection din. lalo na summer, sakto at matutuyo ng maganda.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Ahhh.... i see.... di pala siya yung usual na parang rubberized coating. yup next ko yang undercoat para this coming rainy days well protected yung underchasis.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]