New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 145 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    mga sir...check nyo po yung unang thread ng strada....and use the search button and type Uneven stance or "tagilid" hehehe.....lilitaw lahat dun ang sagot sa mga tanong nyo....

Salamat Sir locoroco777, nabasa ko na matagal pala talaga grabe 4 months. Anyway, nag follow ako kanina baka daw this week dumaitng na. :now:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hi there, our strada is approaching 3 years old (08 gls sport) and fortunately we've never had any issues with it, we neither drive it like a fairy, giving it a good trashing every now and then.. so I can strongly recommend mitsubishi. [/quote]

Mine encounters minor problems,

steering column not yet replace
    uneven height
    squeezing welye hehehe

47000 kilometers na, yet wala pa din problem sa SCV, is this true na nililinis ang SCV for maintenance? panu kaya makakajoin sa Strda club, gusto ko din umakyat sa mt tapulao (correct me if im wrong) :groupwave:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit1978 View Post
    tnx guys.. im on my path on getting one of this.. but still theres some question in my mind i would like to share,.. based on the previous post, lot of problems encountered and it will need to be checked on service center.. and thats my problem, coz i will bring the unit in province where there is no service center for mitsu,, only toyota, hyundai and kia got a service center on my place.. does this problems encountered can be solved by an ordinary auto technician?? which is not familiar to the mitsu computerized system??.. or the strada unit can be checked by toyota service center?.. as of now i was out of country, so i dont have contacts with the dealer, and im trying to get info based on your xprnce.. tnxx
    Mixed Feelings for me.
    1. Bad - since wala service center. you probably have to travel a couple of 100kms kung may problem. Which will be expensive if you have to tow the truck. But what are the chances of that happening. Most problems encountered naman ay simple problems..except for the SCV.

2. Good - Imagine, since walang Mitsubishi dyan sa area nyo. There will be very few Stradas there. Your truck will always be unique.

I think it would really depend on the owner. If you are a 1st time or fairly new vehicle driver, I would opt you to buy a vehicle na malapit lang ang service center.

Pero if you are a well seasoned vehicle owner, it should not matter if you don't have a Mitsu Casa nearby.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    GUys im [planning to get a "Safari Snorkel" Orig for my truck. Baka meron gusto sumabay para medyo bumaba ang costing hehehehehehehehe safari is perfect fit for the 3.2 and 2.5 kasi sa same hole nag intake siya naka install.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Good PM po. Bibili ako ng dad ko ng truck. Strada GLS ang na gustohan namin. 1 reklamo niya iyon rims. Kasama sa agreement na kung GLS ang kunin namin ayaw nya ng rims na ganoon.
    Reason nya:
    1) pang kotse daw(thickness and height of the rim) mahirap i pag off-road with those rims, mas mahal ang gas, mas matagtag.
    2) Mas mahal daw ng malaki ang price for new set.
    Totoo ba mga claims ng dad ko? Or exaggerated lang ba siya?
    Eto po ang size: Rim: 17"x7.5"JJ
    Tires: 245/65 R 17

Ako naman personally I like the 17" rims and tires. Gusto ko lang po sana mga feedback ninyo. Ano ang best option ko?
    -Ask mitsu for the 16" rim and a discount(gagawing kaya nila iyon?)
    -Sell the 17" brand new and buy 16"
    - Keep the 17" stock rims and tires.
    -Keep the rims and get fatter tires

Kung benta ko iyon rims/tires brand new mga magkano kaya?

Madaming salamat po and thanks sa feedback!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    -Ask mitsu for the 16" rim and a discount(gagawing kaya nila iyon?)

Very unlikely to happen.

-Sell the 17" brand new and buy 16"

If you are to buy 16" Volk Racing, Hell yeah!!

- Keep the 17" stock rims and tires.

Baka di ka na bigyan pang-mods sa strada niyo hehehe joke

-Keep the rims and get fatter tires

This is an option I would consider. Makakamura kana, ma-pplease mo pa si erpat. Pag nakalbo na yan or in the event na bebenta niyo na unit in the future, yung stock tires ibalik mo, just store them properly.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    *Balisong... I have a Strada GLS 2010. got it last Feb 2011. I have had a long drive totaling about 436.9kms run just for one day(Break-in) with a top speed of about 150kph. My Strada climbed a hill * 1,200 meter elevation. I'm very satisfied with my Strada. A workhorse!

My response below in BLUE.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Good PM po. Bibili ako ng dad ko ng truck. Strada GLS ang na gustohan namin. 1 reklamo niya iyon rims. Kasama sa agreement na kung GLS ang kunin namin ayaw nya ng rims na ganoon.
    Reason nya:
    1) pang kotse daw(thickness and height of the rim) mahirap i pag off-road with those rims - I don't think so. Check the TSCP section and open a thread about mt. tapulao. A standard rim!, mas mahal ang gas (9+km/l city driving, 11+km/l long drive), mas matagtag (Based on my experience, NO.).
    2) Mas mahal daw ng malaki ang price for new set. - Partially correct but it will also depend on the brand and type of tire.

Totoo ba mga claims ng dad ko? it depends on who looks at it. Or exaggerated lang ba siya? hindi naman.
    Eto po ang size: Rim: 17"x7.5"JJ
    Tires: 245/65 R 17

Ako naman personally I like the 17" rims and tires. Gusto ko lang po sana mga feedback ninyo. Ano ang best option ko?
    -Ask mitsu for the 16" rim and a discount(gagawing kaya nila iyon?) -> maybe not possible.
    -Sell the 17" brand new and buy 16" -> an option!
    - Keep the 17" stock rims and tires. -> if limited of cash to change..
    -Keep the rims and get fatter tires -> not an option

Kung benta ko iyon rims/tires brand new mga magkano kaya?

Madaming salamat po and thanks sa feedback!
    Hope this !!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavedg View Post
    any body whos interested! im selling my stock wheelset 2011 gls sport 245/65/r17 2 days ko lng po sya nagamit, nagpalit agad ako ng after market.
    just txt or call me 0928 2465080
    thanks
    how much? ano yug pinalit mo? i'm interested to get the rims then replace them with 265s, parang sa montero.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    tnx bro sa mga nagreply sa inquiry ko about strada, for now i have to think a little bit based on your comments and suggestion.. its hard for me to decide coz it was my first truck to buy, with my hard earned money... strada got a lot of issues with regards to maintenance but as i understand what i read on post no matter what problems you guys encountered on strada, more problems than the other brand, you still recommend and love strada.. maybe thats the feeling and comfort behind the wheels..

got another question,, dmax is also using scv same with strada??..
    got a msg from a friend kasi that hyundai dealers on my place are now also offering izuzu, nissan brand.. not sure with the mitsu..
    but if they offered a mitsu, then my worries for scv's etc are solve?? right??.
    and theres no problem for not getting one of this and feel what you feel guys,, right??..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The Strada Club of the Philippines will be having an EB on Friday, April 29 at Cows On Fire, Summit Ridge, Tagaytay at 8PM onwards. Strada owners out there who would like to be members of the club are more than welcome to join. See you there!
    Last edited by pransis; April 28th, 2011 at 06:27 PM.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]