New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 144 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    tnx guys.. im on my path on getting one of this.. but still theres some question in my mind i would like to share,.. based on the previous post, lot of problems encountered and it will need to be checked on service center.. and thats my problem, coz i will bring the unit in province where there is no service center for mitsu,, only toyota, hyundai and kia got a service center on my place.. does this problems encountered can be solved by an ordinary auto technician?? which is not familiar to the mitsu computerized system??.. or the strada unit can be checked by toyota service center?.. as of now i was out of country, so i dont have contacts with the dealer, and im trying to get info based on your xprnce.. tnxx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *gambit1978 nag-reply na po ako sa PM ninyo. sorry po kung sobrang late sana po di magbago isip ninyo na bilhin ang strada glx.

regarding po sa mga problems encountered sa glx (2010 po akin) personally po ang na-experience ko lang yung nag-ingay yung mulye sa likod which naremedyohan naman ng casa or gaya ng ginawa ng iba nating mga kasama dito singer oil lang ang katapat. dun sa uneven stance di ko pa naman nae-experience yun. yung scv problem di ko rin na-encouter dahil cguro pihikan ako kung saan ako nagpapakarga (tagaytay petron at petron bluewave lang ako nagpapakarga).

may isa pala ako na-experience na yung shifter ko parang gumanit pero wala naman problema sa pagshi-shift. nilagyan lang ng casa ng grease yung base ata ng shift stick (parang may bola yata yun) so ayun ok na.

sa mga nabanggit ko tingin ko kayang gawin ng ordinary mechanic or remedyuhan man lang kung walang service center sa lugar ninyo.

isa lang po masasabi ko in conclusion..... di po kayo magsisisi sa Strada ;) Ang buong family ko po enjoy na enjoy sa mga long trips namin na hindi ko inexpect kasi galing kami sa mid-sized Sedan na kumportable talaga ang ride. Ang plus lang ngayon nakakapag-light off-roading kami kahit na 4x2 lang ang glx.

goodluck po sa magiging unit ninyo. yung isang na-mention ninyo sa PM nyo na pickup ok din po yun pero as per experience ko na rin masyadong matagtag yun kaya GO FOR THE STRADA NA LANG ;)

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Try replacing the engine oil...

Worked for me....although I was not complaining about the sound before when I was using the 5w40 Crdi Specific....But when I switched to a brand that has a higher API and ACEA rating the cold starting was improved and the sound when the engine is on idle has definitely decreased and has been smoothened out significantly....Actually I never thought it would sound better than what I've previously experienced with the old brand that Im using...
    sir anong oil pinalit at marecommend nyo?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    virgin coconut oil.....

J/k lang hehe.....I use mobil 1....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit1978 View Post
    tnx guys.. im on my path on getting one of this.. but still theres some question in my mind i would like to share,.. based on the previous post, lot of problems encountered and it will need to be checked on service center.. and thats my problem, coz i will bring the unit in province where there is no service center for mitsu,, only toyota, hyundai and kia got a service center on my place.. does this problems encountered can be solved by an ordinary auto technician?? which is not familiar to the mitsu computerized system??.. or the strada unit can be checked by toyota service center?.. as of now i was out of country, so i dont have contacts with the dealer, and im trying to get info based on your xprnce.. tnxx
    Hi, gambit1978. You're concerns are real and the problems that are seen in the strada mentioned in the threads really do exist. That's the fact. Much as I want to recomment the strada for you because of its over-all all-around capability, I have my reservations because exactly of that concern you raised, the absence of a service center in you locality. Just imagine if your unit will have the SCV problem. Or you chance on a lemon unit. That will be a big headache for you. I understand you are from Palawan.

So, if you're in the market for a truck, I suggest you get the Toyota Hi-lux. Hyundai SUVs are great, too. Like you said, both have service centers in your place. HTH.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Greetings mga sirs..

Question po regarding my Strada ('10 GLX)

Napansin ko kapag slowing down while engaged ang gear, parang lumakas yung tunog nung kasabay ng slight shaking?

Evident yon sa loob ng sasakyan (ewan ko lang from labas).

Parang may tunog naman talaga kapag your slowing down to a stop ng naka gear, pero kanina lang napansin ko parang mas lumakas/bumaba pitch.

ano po kayang problema non?

btw, yng odo ko is just 4700+

salamat...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Hi, gambit1978. You're concerns are real and the problems that are seen in the strada mentioned in the threads really do exist. That's the fact. Much as I want to recomment the strada for you because of its over-all all-around capability, I have my reservations because exactly of that concern you raised, the absence of a service center in you locality. Just imagine if your unit will have the SCV problem. Or you chance on a lemon unit. That will be a big headache for you. I understand you are from Palawan.

So, if you're in the market for a truck, I suggest you get the Toyota Hi-lux. Hyundai SUVs are great, too. Like you said, both have service centers in your place. HTH.
    +1 para less hassle sayo... kung may ford dealer dyan wait for the new ranger.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marktriton
    hi to all strada owner's may I ask kung pwede lagyan ng differential lockers yun strada natin, where to buy and how much. I watched the video of mt tapulao parang dapatmeron ka din differential lockers,

Thanks

bump. Parang puwede pero malaking gastos. Palit ba rear diff and maapktuhan kaya tranny?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pwede sir there a lot of lockers available you have the ARB that is about 100K or less same with the TJM and IronMan also you can find a Eton Autodiff lock, no harm po siya sa tranny natin and no need to change the diff only the internals will be change except for the ring and pinion.

If our into farming or always hauling things in a slippery or muddy area a lockers is good and if you a hard off roader then it is good but if you will only use it in occasion sayang ang pera sir been trailing for a long time havent use a lockers maybe in the future pag me extra hehehehehhehehehehehe.
    heheheh thanks sa info, meron pala LSD ang GLS SPORT so khit di na pla palagyan pwede na. I ask the service advisor meron daw LSD akala ko NAvarra lang ang meron , ok pala

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mga sirs ask ko lang kung kelan ang next mini eb within metro manila. Interested to attend. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit1978 View Post
    hi there, our strada is approaching 3 years old (08 gls sport) and fortunately we've never had any issues with it, we neither drive it like a fairy, giving it a good trashing every now and then.. so I can strongly recommend mitsubishi.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]