New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 142 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Hindi naman hard starting except when you turn on the engine while the glow plug light is still on. No smoke issues. Actually it started way before I use Seaoil BioXceed Diesel. I think it started last year. Napansin ko lang na kakaiba nung narinig ko yung engine noise nung kay Sir ljpangan at yung Monty ng kasama namin ni ljpangan sa MSCP. They even commented that my engine sounds like a 3.2 4M41, except that it is louder than my 3.2 Monty

Try replacing the engine oil...

Worked for me....although I was not complaining about the sound before when I was using the 5w40 Crdi Specific....But when I switched to a brand that has a higher API and ACEA rating the cold starting was improved and the sound when the engine is on idle has definitely decreased and has been smoothened out significantly....Actually I never thought it would sound better than what I've previously experienced with the old brand that Im using...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Mag member ka na kasi sir...

Yes Sir, I already talk to Sir IanMitsu of Baguio...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Interested ako sa canopy nyo.. Pwede bang makita picture paki PM na din yung price.. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by herbie_baby View Post
    hello.. ask ko lang if interested ka sa carry boy ko. Dual lid type sya yung sa 2009 costum edition. im planning to sell it kasi and change it for a roller type...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi, im planning to buy a pick up, strada is one of my option, but i dont have any idea whats the difference on different model. does somebody know any link or site to answer my question??...

hmmm, why did you choose strada over izuzu dmax??.. it great if somebody answer that. it help me to decide.. tnxx

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit1978 View Post
    hi, im planning to buy a pick up, strada is one of my option, but i dont have any idea whats the difference on different model. does somebody know any link or site to answer my question??...
    Check Mitsubishi Motors PH or motioncars.com

Quote Originally Posted by gambit1978 View Post
    hmmm, why did you choose strada over izuzu dmax??.. it great if somebody answer that. it help me to decide.. tnxx
    It's the ride and the power among other things.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga strada masters! may tutorial po ba kayo on how to remove the front bumper of our strada? balak ko po kasi magpalit ng hid for my foglamps.balak ko sana iDIY.thanks mga idol!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenknee21 View Post
    mga strada masters! may tutorial po ba kayo on how to remove the front bumper of our strada? balak ko po kasi magpalit ng hid for my foglamps.balak ko sana iDIY.thanks mga idol!
    you dont need to remove the whole bumper bro.... actually if you read the manual andun yun. just pry out the foglamp shroud thats it.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    tnx walter... im on my way on getting one of this.. but still theres some question in my mind i would like to share,.. based on the previous post, lot of problems encountered and it will need to be checked on service center.. and thats my problem, coz i will bring the unit in province where there is no service center for mitsu,, only toyota, hyundai and kia got a service center on puerto princesa.. does this problems encountered can be solved by an ordinary auto technician?? which is not familiar to the mitsu computerized system??.. or the strada unit can be checked by toyota service center?..

need some info and advice guys,,... tnxx

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    paano po matanggal ang ingay ng makina ng advnter 2005 model 4d56 engine deisel. pag uminit ung makina nawawala ang tak2 sound

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roldanaromin View Post
    paano po matanggal ang ingay ng makina ng advnter 2005 model 4d56 engine deisel. pag uminit ung makina nawawala ang tak2 sound
    Welcome to tsikot sir!

Strada thread po Ito, you might want to repost your question sa adventure thread. And avoid SMS posting

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]