New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Share ko lang:
    While on my way to work this morning, I passed by at Petron Clark and noticed several numbers of Strada, kakainggit, may mini EB ba kayo dito sa Clark? pasali naman

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrider View Post
    Share ko lang:
    While on my way to work this morning, I passed by at Petron Clark and noticed several numbers of Strada, kakainggit, may mini EB ba kayo dito sa Clark? pasali naman
    Yan ata yung super biglaang lakad ng Strada Offroaders, sayang sama sana ako kagabi ko lang nabasa sa fb

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Yan ata yung super biglaang lakad ng Strada Offroaders, sayang sama sana ako kagabi ko lang nabasa sa fb

Sir shadow, pashare naman fb account, saan lugar punta nila? Pinatubo Treck b?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sapang bato sila sir. FB group account is only for bonifide members lang sir.

eto naman is for public:

www.stradaclubph.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...id=32557704936

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Sapang bato sila sir. FB group account is only for bonifide members lang sir.

eto naman is for public:

www.stradaclubph.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=32557704936
    Mag member ka na kasi sir...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Mag member ka na kasi sir...
    yeah, that "school of stradas" that you saw was a "spur of the moment" fun run to Sapang Bato... you can kulit LR777 and bigblock about it.

i will inform sir sonrider of the next mini eb- either manila or any coordinator of NL hosting one... as for Baguio- probably on early-mid May...

OT: waw! this is my 3,888th post... feeling lucky today!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 20th, 2011 at 03:29 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    yeah, that "school of stradas" that you saw was a "spur of the moment" fun run to Sapang Bato... you can kulit LR777 and bigblock about it.

i will inform sir sonrider of the next mini eb- either manila or any coordinator of NL hosting one... as for Baguio- probably on early-mid May...

OT: waw! this is my 3,888th post... feeling lucky today!

Sir Ian, looking forward to that...
    Hindi kasi kumpleto Big Baby ko kung walang TSCP Sticker na nakadikit, hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    good noon mga sir! i would like to join the group.ngayon lang nagkatime mag search at magjoin sa strada club phils. hope to see the members soon!

here's my 2011 strada 2.5 GLX-V VGT

so happy with my new car. hope to learn many things from this thread!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi Sir Walter,

My 3.2 L A/T (2009) had a second bout with SCV, nag ilaw uli yung warning light even I use Shell (reg Diesel), The first one several months ago the SCV was replaced by casa with no charge, tomorrow I have an appointment with Mits Casa dahil nga nag ilaw na naman ang warning. The other night I tried to top off diesel, hoping that the light will be extinguish ,still light was on. Now that my warranty is over, I dont know how much will it cost.

Regards,
    RTS
    A friend just had his strada diagnosed last tuesday, the SCV costs 8k plus 750 labor, but this is for a 2.5.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenknee21 View Post
    good noon mga sir! i would like to join the group.ngayon lang nagkatime mag search at magjoin sa strada club phils. hope to see the members soon!

here's my 2011 strada 2.5 GLX-V VGT

so happy with my new car. hope to learn many things from this thread!
    congrats on your new ride. we will be glad to accept you as a member. keep posted.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]