New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marktriton
    hi to all strada owner's may I ask kung pwede lagyan ng differential lockers yun strada natin, where to buy and how much. I watched the video of mt tapulao parang dapatmeron ka din differential lockers,

Thanks

bump. Parang puwede pero malaking gastos. Palit ba rear diff and maapktuhan kaya tranny?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pwede sir there a lot of lockers available you have the ARB that is about 100K or less same with the TJM and IronMan also you can find a Eton Autodiff lock, no harm po siya sa tranny natin and no need to change the diff only the internals will be change except for the ring and pinion.

If our into farming or always hauling things in a slippery or muddy area a lockers is good and if you a hard off roader then it is good but if you will only use it in occasion sayang ang pera sir been trailing for a long time havent use a lockers maybe in the future pag me extra hehehehehhehehehehehe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Quote:

Pwede sir there a lot of lockers available you have the ARB that is about 100K or less same with the TJM and IronMan also you can find a Eton Autodiff lock, no harm po siya sa tranny natin and no need to change the diff only the internals will be change except for the ring and pinion.

If our into farming or always hauling things in a slippery or muddy area a lockers is good and if you a hard off roader then it is good but if you will only use it in occasion sayang ang pera sir been trailing for a long time havent use a lockers maybe in the future pag me extra hehehehehhehehehehehe.
    agree kay dadz, if you don't doo much hauling on muddy/slippery terrain and is not into extreme trailing/off-roading, the expense of purchasing a locker will be very hard to justify. I do off-roading at least once a week since it's part of my job and i usually carry a compliment of tool boxes and drums with fuel and lubricants, and have never had the need to want to install a diff locker, the standard front wheel lockers were more than enough to handle what the quarry/mine sites could throw at it and then some.

but hey, if you want to throw some money around, there's no sense trying to convince you otherwise right? hehehehehe napaka mahal din naman kasi ng mga lockers eh.... hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nasa makina ang Lakas!!! :naughty2: yan ang strada!

diba sir dadz?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Nasa makina ang Lakas!!! :naughty2: yan ang strada!

diba sir dadz?
    malakas din naman yung isang brand ahhh... malakas ang hangin ng owners hahahaha

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ pa-PM naman niyang brand ba yan. Kung Hindimasyadong masama.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ pa-PM naman niyang brand ba yan. Kung Hindimasyadong masama.
    hehe, no need na sir!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hehehehehhhehhehehe the stradas engine is a humble engine...............its power is enough to get us to where we need to go in all types of terrain.............

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    hehehehehhhehhehehe the stradas engine is a humble engine...............its power is enough to get us to where we need to go in all types of terrain.............

Well Said Sir Dadz

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by herbie_baby View Post
    hello everyone! ask ko lang if sino ang interested bumili ng carryboy ko young dual lid. I got the strada costume edition and my husband would like to change it with a roller type and yung may hand bar... anyone?
    hello po, pwede po makita pix nung binebenta nyo? and pa PM na rin po yung price. thanks

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]