New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    tc327: yup i am, thanks

Ry_Tower: thanks thanks, ang tagal nga nag intay ng mags sa strada ko

vhronx: sir, nano's strada gave me an idea, akala ko nga at first baka maging over pag pati fender white, even the saleslady was hesitant and made sure na white talaga ilalagay ko. Good thing it turned out nice
    Congrats Sir. You've got very nice mods. Maganda talaga kung body colored rin yung fender flares mo kasi ganun din po akin.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    Hmm... continue to be on the wait-and-see mode... My prediction on this is as early as anytime 2nd half of 2011 or 1st half of 2012...

-IMO-
    But my concern with the line-up is that IF we will have VGT 4x4 M/T variants- especially for the GLS M/T and GLS Sport M/T to sport the same engine ([SIZE=1]and with the 3.2 4M41 out of the picture[/SIZE]), what will be the difference between the two?!?!?!?!?!

The two variants are 90% the same in terms of features/equipment with the GLS having no ABS+EBD. it would be very inappropriate if the GLS Sport 4x4 M/T (178hp) to be VGT, GLS 4x4 M/T (136hp) will continue to remain non-VGT then the GLX 4x2 M/T (178hp) to be VGT. weird.

abangan ang susunod na kabanata...
    Thanks for the replies. Sir. Like S'Retsuyaken, personally mas prefer ko lang kasi manual na 5 speed instead of 4speed Automatic which is what we currently have right now on the GLX VGT. Pero siyempre kung may budget talaga then I would prefer GLS VGT with 5speed auto transmission and paddle shifters. (para po best of both worlds, puwede auto puwede manual)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by migs0624 View Post
    Anyone here tried installing a 2 DIN HU in the middle compartment? Pwede ba putulin yun or tanggalin yung takip to accomodate the 2 DIN?
    hi sir, the glx center storage compartment can be taken out, i have done that and im still using the original cover, minus the drawer type cover.

Nanofossil has done the same, but opted to get the Montero center cover which also works.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi to all Strada Guru's just an inquiry regarding the Lid Cover (manual) and Fender Flares, I went to CarryBoy Banawe last saturday and the Sales Advisor (ruby) qouted me the Lid Cover for 31K++ and Fender fir 8.5K...
    Is the price reasonable? or can anyone suggest a better store..

thanks

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Sir Trup,

I just have 3 words to say about your truck.

WOW! WOW! WOW!
    :groupwave:

I envy sir Nano's Ebony truck but :2thumbsup: to your Ivory truck.

sa inyo.
    Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    tc327: yup i am, thanks

Ry_Tower: thanks thanks, ang tagal nga nag intay ng mags sa strada ko

vhronx: sir, nano's strada gave me an idea, akala ko nga at first baka maging over pag pati fender white, even the saleslady was hesitant and made sure na white talaga ilalagay ko. Good thing it turned out nice
    salamat sa inyong dalawa, sana next eb magkitakita tayo.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrider View Post
    Hi to all Strada Guru's just an inquiry regarding the Lid Cover (manual) and Fender Flares, I went to CarryBoy Banawe last saturday and the Sales Advisor (ruby) qouted me the Lid Cover for 31K++ and Fender fir 8.5K...

thanks
    Hello Sir. Most of the members get their stuff from Miggy Boys in Caloocan, Goldcars in Banawe and Carryboy in Banawe.(mga BOSB kung meron pa ako nakalimutan add niyo na lang po) Please check out strada club website www.stradaclubph.com meron din doon partner establishments which offer discounts to members. Personally, I got my canopy and flares from Carryboy. Good Luck with the hunt.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrider View Post

thanks
    miggy boy 7.5k fender flare

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hi to all strada owner's may I ask kung pwede lagyan ng differential lockers yun strada natin, where to buy and how much. I watched the video of mt tapulao parang dapatmeron ka din differential lockers,

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi bosb,,,, my left fog lights was damage last night.... Does any one knows the price of one? TIA........flash

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    from LR

Im in the works of having an EB here in our area of bulacan,pampanga,tarlac and bataan...its just that I'am quite busy right now but rest assured it will happen...[/quote]

haha ok yan sir.. sana matuloy yan. dami strada dito sa area ko sa baliwag weee

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]