New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 135 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by epsycho View Post
    Just would like to know if anybody knows what brand of paint/code for strada claysoil beige? I need to get my bumper repainted coz of a small collision. TIA
    Hello Sir, I can feel your pain. Just got into a small accident rin with a tricycle buti na lang minor and was able to take out the paint on most of the parts but left some small deep gashes on my front lower bumper and fog lamps.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by retsuyaken View Post
    Hi Sirs!

We are contemplating on getting a GLX model. I wonder when will the VGT units be equipped with a manual transmission?

And how about fuel stations, which is better? Shell's or Petron's Regular Diesel?

Thank you!
    Hello Sir, Regarding the first question, I'm also waiting and looking forward to the manual VGT na GLX. Let's wait baka sila Sir Ian may alam kung lalabas.

On your next question, generally from what I have observed, I get more power po ang sa Petron compared to Shell but better fuel mileage with Shell naman. Some people might disagree with me on this, observation lang po. Better if you tried and filled up on both for yourself. Just remember to gas up with reputable stations and as much as possible don't allow your gas to go below 1/4 guage before filling up again to avoid yung ibang sediments going into your SCV.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Hello Sir, Regarding the first question, I'm also waiting and looking forward to the manual VGT na GLX. Let's wait baka sila Sir Ian may alam kung lalabas.
    Hmm... continue to be on the wait-and-see mode... My prediction on this is as early as anytime 2nd half of 2011 or 1st half of 2012...

-IMO-
    But my concern with the line-up is that IF we will have VGT 4x4 M/T variants- especially for the GLS M/T and GLS Sport M/T to sport the same engine ([SIZE=1]and with the 3.2 4M41 out of the picture[/SIZE]), what will be the difference between the two?!?!?!?!?!

The two variants are 90% the same in terms of features/equipment with the GLS having no ABS+EBD. it would be very inappropriate if the GLS Sport 4x4 M/T (178hp) to be VGT, GLS 4x4 M/T (136hp) will continue to remain non-VGT then the GLX 4x2 M/T (178hp) to be VGT. weird.

abangan ang susunod na kabanata...
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 10th, 2011 at 06:01 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post

On your next question, generally from what I have observed, I get more power po ang sa Petron compared to Shell but better fuel mileage with Shell naman. Some people might disagree with me on this, observation lang po. Better if you tried and filled up on both for yourself. Just remember to gas up with reputable stations and as much as possible don't allow your gas to go below 1/4 guage before filling up again to avoid yung ibang sediments going into your SCV.
    Thank you Sir. Naku, sana naman may lumabas na M/T na GLX. I have never been a fan of A/Ts kasi, hehe..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    my first weekend with my glx-v, been itching to install these parts, its been waiting for almost a month in the garage, white naman, here's my toy:

...its now on 17's ralliart web wearing 265/65/17, oem fender flares, reverse sensor, bosch supertone FSA2.
    Last edited by trup; April 10th, 2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: add

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    my first weekend with my glx-v, been itching to install these parts, its been waiting for almost a month in the garage, white naman, here's my toy:

...its now on 17's ralliart web wearing 265/65/17, oem fender flares, reverse sensor, bosch supertone FSA2.
    very nice color sir bagay talaga sa Doctor if im not mistaken

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010

nice mods sir... ganda ng mags most especially! Bagay na bagay.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; April 10th, 2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Sir Trup,

I just have 3 words to say about your truck.

WOW! WOW! WOW!
    :groupwave:

I envy sir Nano's Ebony truck but :2thumbsup: to your Ivory truck.

sa inyo.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tc327: yup i am, thanks

Ry_Tower: thanks thanks, ang tagal nga nag intay ng mags sa strada ko

vhronx: sir, nano's strada gave me an idea, akala ko nga at first baka maging over pag pati fender white, even the saleslady was hesitant and made sure na white talaga ilalagay ko. Good thing it turned out nice

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    tc327: yup i am, thanks

Ry_Tower: thanks thanks, ang tagal nga nag intay ng mags sa strada ko

vhronx: sir, nano's strada gave me an idea, akala ko nga at first baka maging over pag pati fender white, even the saleslady was hesitant and made sure na white talaga ilalagay ko. Good thing it turned out nice
    simpleng mods kasi sir pero it will definitely make your ride stand-ut esp with the white mags and OEM pa na fenders! Sulit IMO.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]