New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 134 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    ...got my strada yesterday but was too tired from work to bond with it so today i got home a little early so i can check on my new toy

it's stock for now....
    * S'Trup and S'Migs0624

Congratulations on your new rides! Sali na po sa TSCP!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Update on 2010 GLS Sport acquired May 2010. It is now at 11,800+ km.

Symptoms / issues of the Strada:

1. Power steering rattle - replaced under warranty

2. Driver's door lock defect - replaced under warranty

3. Uneven height (3.5 mm difference) - dealer will not do anything about it since according to their measurement it's only 1 cm and within spec. Insisted that the uneven height is very noticable, after very long discussion, dealer agreed to make a report. Have not heard feedback (5 months already).

4. SCV problem - Symptoms started to appear at 11T km, parts being ordered. Using V-power diesel so the fuel is probably not a factor, will switch to Caltex after SCV has been replaced.

5. Leaf spring noise - there's just occasional noise but it's not that loud.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Update on 2010 GLS Sport acquired May 2010. It is now at 11,800+ km.

Symptoms / issues of the Strada:

1. Power steering rattle - replaced under warranty

2. Driver's door lock defect - replaced under warranty

3. Uneven height (3.5 mm difference) - dealer will not do anything about it since according to their measurement it's only 1 cm and within spec. Insisted that the uneven height is very noticable, after very long discussion, dealer agreed to make a report. Have not heard feedback (5 months already).

4. SCV problem - Symptoms started to appear at 11T km, parts being ordered. Using V-power diesel so the fuel is probably not a factor, will switch to Caltex after SCV has been replaced.

5. Leaf spring noise - there's just occasional noise but it's not that loud.
    Hi Sir Walter,

My 3.2 L A/T (2009) had a second bout with SCV, nag ilaw uli yung warning light even I use Shell (reg Diesel), The first one several months ago the SCV was replaced by casa with no charge, tomorrow I have an appointment with Mits Casa dahil nga nag ilaw na naman ang warning. The other night I tried to top off diesel, hoping that the light will be extinguish ,still light was on. Now that my warranty is over, I dont know how much will it cost.

Regards,
    RTS

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Anyone here tried installing a 2 DIN HU in the middle compartment? Pwede ba putulin yun or tanggalin yung takip to accomodate the 2 DIN?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks guys! Hoping to join a GT soon. Anyone here from Pampanga pala?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    [quote=locoroco777;1717522]sir better if you ask the dealership just to be sure...

Thanks for the reply sir, luckily no need to have the bumper repainted, i just buffed it and i was able to remove the paint off! no deep scratches. Tibay ng top coat :-)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post

with the nitrogen tires a lot of good comments regarding the handling and ride comfort can be associated with it...So I guess it would be good to try it on your truck...=)
    * Sir locoroco777,I just had my truck's tire air changed to Nitrogen. The good thing my TPMS unit is showing the correct tire gauge. thanks for the comment, sir locoroco777. I will test it more next week. A round trip travel to Gumasa, Glan, Sarangani Province.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi Sir Walter,

My 3.2 L A/T (2009) had a second bout with SCV, nag ilaw uli yung warning light even I use Shell (reg Diesel), The first one several months ago the SCV was replaced by casa with no charge, tomorrow I have an appointment with Mits Casa dahil nga nag ilaw na naman ang warning. The other night I tried to top off diesel, hoping that the light will be extinguish ,still light was on. Now that my warranty is over, I dont know how much will it cost.

Regards,
    RTS
    Didn't have warning light on when I had it checked. Experience very slight & erratic choking but with negligible power loss. They checked the Strada twice. 1st time, no diagnosis. The 2nd time, left it at dealer for 3 days and they said it's the SCV and they ordered it already.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi Sirs!

We are contemplating on getting a GLX model. I wonder when will the VGT units be equipped with a manual transmission?

And how about fuel stations, which is better? Shell's or Petron's Regular Diesel?

Thank you!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by migs0624 View Post
    Anyone here tried installing a 2 DIN HU in the middle compartment? Pwede ba putulin yun or tanggalin yung takip to accomodate the 2 DIN?
    Hello Sir. I believe you can buy a panel for a 2din unit para di po nakausli sa itaas. Ang alam ko po you can get it sa banawe. If you want, you can try Maspro, accredited din po sila ng Montero Club and the last time I spoke with the owner, meron sila doon. Kasya po 2 din doon sa upper slot if you have a GLX unit. Di lang po ako sure sa GLS units. Hope this helps.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]