New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 133 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The Strada Club of the Philippines will be having an EB on Friday, April 8 at Bacolod Chicken Inasal, Metrowalk, 7PM onwards. See you there!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Just would like to know if anybody knows what brand of paint/code for strada claysoil beige? I need to get my bumper repainted coz of a small collision. TIA

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pransis View Post
    The Strada Club of the Philippines will be having an EB on Friday, April 8 at Bacolod Chicken Inasal, Metrowalk, 7PM onwards. See you there!
    Hi mga sir

Yung 'onwards' po ba would be around 12mn?

Balak ko po kasi humabol na lang after my early evening activities and para iwas friday traffic

Hoping to be a member soon..

Salamat

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gurus and Fellow New Strada Lovers,

I got my plate last week but no sticker. Would anyone knows how long will it be available? I hope it would not be the same time I waited for my plate. Another 2 months? huwag naman!!!

Who are using Nitrogen on their tires? I'm planning to use nitrogen. Your comments. I'm planning for a long trip with my Strada GLS 2010 (P.i.C - Partner in Crime).

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ...got my strada yesterday but was too tired from work to bond with it so today i got home a little early so i can check on my new toy

it's stock for now....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    ...got my strada yesterday but was too tired from work to bond with it so today i got home a little early so i can check on my new toy

it's stock for now....
    congrats! Nice one... Join na tayo sa TSCP. To seal our love of the STRADA.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    pls PM me your email address and contact number/s. lets see on how we can start... :D

Sir PM sent...thanks

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Finally

At first White dapat kunin namin but in the end, black na kinuha namen. I thought kasi may "pearl" effect siya pero wala pala. Too white pala hehehe.

Sana maka-sali na kami sa TSCP

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    double post

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by epsycho View Post
    Just would like to know if anybody knows what brand of paint/code for strada claysoil beige? I need to get my bumper repainted coz of a small collision. TIA
    sir better if you ask the dealership just to be sure...

Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    Hi mga sir

Yung 'onwards' po ba would be around 12mn?

Balak ko po kasi humabol na lang after my early evening activities and para iwas friday traffic

Hoping to be a member soon..

Salamat
    pretty much mga ganun oras yun sir....sa metrowalk eh...

Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Gurus and Fellow New Strada Lovers,

I got my plate last week but no sticker. Would anyone knows how long will it be available? I hope it would not be the same time I waited for my plate. Another 2 months? huwag naman!!!

Who are using Nitrogen on their tires? I'm planning to use nitrogen. Your comments. I'm planning for a long trip with my Strada GLS 2010 (P.i.C - Partner in Crime).
    not sure about the plates but be prepared for the worst is my advice...we also have members who are in the waiting for their stickers...pahirap talaga ang LTO...

with the nitrogen tires a lot of good comments regarding the handling and ride comfort can be associated with it...So I guess it would be good to try it on your truck...=)

Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    ...got my strada yesterday but was too tired from work to bond with it so today i got home a little early so i can check on my new toy...

it's stock for now....
    Congratulations sir! I hope you can join us soon! (^__^)

Quote Originally Posted by migs0624 View Post
    Finally

At first White dapat kunin namin but in the end, black na kinuha namen. I thought kasi may "pearl" effect siya pero wala pala. Too white pala hehehe.

Sana maka-sali na kami sa TSCP
    Congrats on your new ride sir!

Im in the works of having an EB here in our area of bulacan,pampanga,tarlac and bataan...its just that I'am quite busy right now but rest assured it will happen...

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]