New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 132 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    tnx sirs locoroco777 and ianmitsulancer.

hope to join your club soon

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by amdg reign View Post
    SIr, ang sarap gamitin....lakas ng power.....ramdam mo talaga ang hatak nya........ i'll try it sa NLEX and SCTEX this week to know how it performs sa highway.....update ko po kayo
    Thank you Sir. Ingat lang po sa pagmamaneho. Medyo madami na rin nahuli diyan. Sarap pa naman ihataw niyan!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Good Day mga Sirs,

May I ask sino na ang nagpakabit ng extra auxiliary fan for aircon condenser (3.2L A/T)kasi last saturday I'm already decided to install one sa ready & play outlet, but the aircon technician is reluctant to do it, kung wala raw sign na nag o-over heat why bother, I told him that the purpose of the ready outlet is for extra fan siguro. Finally it cast a doubt to my intention kung talaga bang kalangan, hindi ko na muna pinalagyan & consult to the experts dito. By the way my warranty has already expired & most of the time city driving ang truck ko, traffic is my everyday companion.

Regards,
    RTS

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Let's wait for the engineer's response he was able to put an aux fan which is not the OEM one....

My take on it is that its ok to install the OEM because you will not have the hassle of searching for mounts and its just a plug and play situation if you pursue installing the OEM and an extra breathe of air for the radiator wouldn't really hurt...

the only problem about it is that the cost of buying it from the casa is kinda not worth of its price compared to the non OEM aux fan installation which is a fraction of it....

HTH

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Let's wait for the engineer's response he was able to put an aux fan which is not the OEM one....

My take on it is that its ok to install the OEM because you will not have the hassle of searching for mounts and its just a plug and play situation if you pursue installing the OEM and an extra breathe of air for the radiator wouldn't really hurt...

the only problem about it is that the cost of buying it from the casa is kinda not worth of its price compared to the non OEM aux fan installation which is a fraction of it....

HTH
    Sir locoroco777,

Noted with thanks, actually this not in casa somewhere in Banawe referred by Goldcars(suki)

Best regards,
    RTS

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    help!!!!!! my right rear window wouldn't close.......... tried everything fron removing the battery to pulling it up!!!!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg_alejandro View Post
    Sir I suggest mag Motul ka nalang...kasi P550 lang 1 Liter ng Motul CRDi.
    mga sir due for PMS 1,000Km yung GLX 2.5 ko, ok lang ba na gamitin oil e yung TREKKER hindi sya synthetic SAE15W-40 sya ok ba sya?, plan ko kc sa 10K na mag synthetic oil e...anu ba maigi gamitin na Brand nag Mineral oil lang?....TIA

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by juneljrGLS'05 View Post
    Sir, Just a brief confirmation from you, does the GLX vgt 4x2 AT equipped w/ the longer bed? What I mean may kaibahan ba ang porma sa bed niya sa previous model? TIA
    Yes sir, tingin ko mas wider and longer ang bed

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    [QUOTE=mjlu;1713710]Congrats on your new ride Sir!

As for gasoline, wala naman tayo ineendorse na specific brand. So long as you go to a reputable gasoline station that has high traffic and di binabaha na area to avoid diesel contamination. Ok na po yun.

Personally though I prefer using Petron Turbo Diesel. Others here would prefer VPower of Shell. Someone posted a good feedback about Total diesel rin.
    Caltex is ok, I guess so long as you start off with it pero kung hindi, you might experience problems because of the cleaning additive of the caltex.[/QU

Thank you for the reply Sir mjlu

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrider View Post
    sir ianmitsulancer, sad to say di pa ako nakapagregister , kaya gusto ko magkaroon ng chapter dun sa amin, patulong naman kung saan pwede magpaReg.

thanks.
    pls PM me your email address and contact number/s. lets see on how we can start... :D
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 6th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]