New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 130 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [quote=sonrider;1713672]
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    as far as I know, wala nabibili spoiler for strada..if meron , two members, i think pinasadya nila yun..or fabricated it.

To Sir av8or5,
    Salamat sir sa reply, kala ko meron nabibili, may nakita kasi ako dito sa Strada Thread na nakaSpoiler, astig!:cool:

Sir how much pala cover lid ng strada, yung manual lang, ano magandang brand that covers Waterproof, economical and quality?
    thanks in advance.
    I would suggest yung sa Carry Boy na soft lid, maganda siya and lockable ata, not to mention we get additional discounts as a member of strada club.
    If its a little pricey pa rin you can also get yung sa Aeroklas na soft lid. I don't know lang if miggy boy carries this brand kasi may discount rin tayo dun. Hintayin niyo po yung ibang comments nung nagpakabit na. Both are waterproof. Good Luck and don't forget to share your pics once you've got them.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mio200 View Post
    sir, saan branch po kayo kumuha?
    may display units na ba strada vgt?
    tnx.
    sir i got my VGT 4x2 AT sa Evolander sa Taytay, Rizal.
    at that time wala pa display units. My VGT was the only unit they had coz i reserved earlier.

try ko post pics soon

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mio200 View Post
    sir, saan branch po kayo kumuha?
    may display units na ba strada vgt?
    tnx.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Congratulations! Please do give us feedback on the performance as you might one of the first to have it here. Do join us rin po sa club.
    SIr, ang sarap gamitin....lakas ng power.....ramdam mo talaga ang hatak nya........ i'll try it sa NLEX and SCTEX this week to know how it performs sa highway.....update ko po kayo

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by amdg reign View Post
    sir i got my VGT 4x2 AT sa Evolander sa Taytay, Rizal.
    at that time wala pa display units. My VGT was the only unit they had coz i reserved earlier.

try ko post pics soon
    waw... it looks like we now have VGTarian Stradas starting to roll out!

congratulations, sir! looking forward to them pictures! looking forward for you to join the club as well!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 4th, 2011 at 06:37 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    double post... hehehe...
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 4th, 2011 at 05:56 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrider View Post
    By the way calling all Strada owners of Cagayan Region, why not assemble the same CHAPTER para may pass time tayo?
    Just my piece of cents lang naman baka may gusto lang...
    *sir sonrider, thank you for raising that. we currently have members in Ilocos Norte, Isabela and Nueva Ecija already... we are inching our way to Cagayan province as we aim to cover that very soon (hopefully this year) with the help of our co-coordinators nearby. According to one of them- Sir The_Engineer, our coordinator for Pangasinan-Tarlac, there is a good number of Stradas in Tuguegarao as he saw in his recent visit so there is a good window of opportunity there... May i know your location po sir (town/city and province)? thanks
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 4th, 2011 at 06:29 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by juneljrGLS'05 View Post
    Sir, Just a brief confirmation from you, does the GLX vgt 4x2 AT equipped w/ the longer bed? What I mean may kaibahan ba ang porma sa bed niya sa previous model? TIA
    The Strada GLX-V, GLS Sport-V will still have the existing standard sized pick up bed. Not the longer one.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrider View Post
    To TSCP/BOSB, repost ko lang inquiry ko, san ba pwede makabili ng Spoiler ng Strada yung may 3rd brake light? any good brand/s or store?
    thanks in advance...
    saw this while searching for triton mods. hope this helps.

http://pistonbay.com/board/index.php...47cf&topic=465

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *sir sonrider, thank you for raising that. we currently have members in Ilocos Norte, Isabela and Nueva Ecija already... we are inching our way to Cagayan province as we aim to cover that very soon (hopefully this year) with the help of our co-coordinators nearby. According to one of them- Sir The_Engineer, our coordinator for Pangasinan-Tarlac, there is a good number of Stradas in Tuguegarao as he saw in his recent visit so there is a good window of opportunity there... May i know your location po sir (town/city and province)? thanks

*sir ianmitsulancer, I'm from Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya, but I work at Clark Pampanga, last week when I visited my province nagulat ako bigla dumami naka-Strada, so napagisip-isip ko why not organize the same Club
    para hangang Appari conquered ng TSCP..:laughbounce:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ajar421 View Post
    saw this while searching for triton mods. hope this helps.

http://pistonbay.com/board/index.php...47cf&topic=465

*sir ajar421, salamat sa shared site.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]