New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 126 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    2. Lost acceleration dahil nagkakatubig sa SCV - I think common problem sa Diesel engines lalo na pag hindi malinis ang gas station. Just need to check the filter and drain regularly. -Plan to change the fuel filter pag 10K na and replace it every 10K instead of every 20K.
    * doy - thanks for the information.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Sir, I had that same difficult choice. What I did? In 2005, I had to choose between a Mitsubishi Adventure or a Ford Trekker Pick-up. I had my personal choice but since we are in a democracy. My wife and 3 kids (all boys) were given a chance to choose which they like and why they like it. I weigh it with what they all say and compare it with my personal choice. In all our choices, majority rules.
    haha OK Sir, let the voting begins..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hobb View Post
    Hi Sir Vhronx, this is where my dillema boils down, between usage and personal choice... salamat sa reply

* Sir Arvin Cristi... salamat sa reply, guess I will have to buy both in which I can not hehehe.. first car kasi kaya medyo magulo utak ko ngayon, if adventure is cheaper to maintain by a mile then I'll get the Advie, pero kung di naman nagakakalayo then Strada na. I am also looking at Lancer CVT kung mas cheaper ang maintenance nito. Salamat ulit...

i just bought my 'first car' some months back
    and i chose Strada
    (even though sabi ng mga taong close sa akin hindi practical, wlang pag gagamitan bed, etc)
    Why?
    madaming reasons... pero eto isa
    all things being equal, consider this... (medyo "sentimental" na reasoning to)
    i dont know how old you are, or if you are a keeper pagdating sa mga sasakyan.
    kami kasi oo (until 2010, i was driving my dad's 1986 boxtype)
    so i said to my self: im 25, and malamang based sa ugali ko i'll be keeping this car for a long time.
    when im 40 plus and ill be looking back at the high time/peak of my life, what did i drive? what was the vehicle you want to be associated with as 'the vehicle that you owned'?
    A Strada? (or those other vehicles i was considering like lancer, altis avanza, etc)

hehe, sorry kung medyo impractical na payo. just thinking outside of the box. kasi kung yung debate on practicality and utility, eh never ending yon and there will always be good points on both sides

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    and i chose Strada
    (even though sabi ng mga taong close sa akin hindi practical, wlang pag gagamitan bed, etc)
    Why?
    so i said to my self: im 25, and malamang based sa ugali ko i'll be keeping this car for a long time.
    when im 40 plus and ill be looking back at the high time/peak of my life, what did i drive? what was the vehicle you want to be associated with as 'the vehicle that you owned'?
    A Strada? (or those other vehicles i was considering like lancer, altis avanza, etc)

hehe, sorry kung medyo impractical na payo. just thinking outside of the box. kasi kung yung debate on practicality and utility, eh never ending yon and there will always be good points on both sides
    Sir, I like the way you think you are not paranoid afterall.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    Sir, I like the way you think you are not paranoid afterall.
    hehehe nice comment!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The Strada Club of the Philippines will be having a mini EB tomorrow, April 1, 2011 7 pm onwards at The Blue Knights Bar, The Brick Road, behind the Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall. New members are welcome to join us. Attached is the vicinity map for reference. See you there!
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; March 31st, 2011 at 09:31 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    TSCP Mt. Tapulao climb

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDxN-Z9BM1Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDxN-Z9BM1Y[/ame]
    video made by bro david

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-2TsmU8AQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-2TsmU8AQ[/ame]
    video uploaded by treklife

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RAV88 View Post
    Mga Strada owners, good afternoon po. I am seriously considering getting a Strada and would like to have a list of common issues na na-encounter ninyo. I'm getting it from CitiMotors pasong tamo since they gave me the lowest price (due to the fleet discount).

So far from my back-reading (napakahaba, hindi ko na nabasa lahat) here's the most common I have gathered.

1. Actuator / Passenger side / Door locking problems - Now this is a very serious safety issue. And from what I've read, the culprit is the actuator supplied by winterpine. Has this been corrected by Mitsubishi Philippines in the newer stocks? And if ever na talagang hindi matino ang actuator na ito, what other brands can I use to replace it for peace of mind.
    Actuator din po ba ang problema ng door locking issues?

Mahilig pa naman matulog sa front seat ang anak ko and most times sumasandal siya sa pinto. Naka-seat belt naman palagi but I don't even want to think of what could happen if this problem happens in a highway

2. Lost acceleration dahil nagkakatubig sa SCV - I think common problem sa Diesel engines lalo na pag hindi malinis ang gas station. Just need to check the filter and drain regularly.

3. I'm eyeing the GLX model where the Audio control in the steering wheel is available. However, I have read na ultimo ito e merong problema at minsan hindi gumagana

Can we add to the list to help out prospective buyers evaluating their vehicle of choice and of course raise these concenrs directly to mitsubishi motors Philippines (not the dealers). The forum is a good tool to air out the consumer concerns but we need to course it to the proper authorities (through the Strada Club members which I hope to join when I get to buy the unit).

Maraming salamat po Strada owners.
    Sir to answer your questions:
    1. Very true that it is a serious safety issue since I also have kids and this is our main and only car right now. I believe corrected na naman yung issues about the actuators coz I have the 2010 glx model and so far wala na problems. Also based on the forums usually its the older models yung may mga actuator problems pa.

2. Loss of power usually due to dirty fuel, just remember to gas up at reputable and high traffic gas stations and as mentioned by Sir Doy, try to change fuel filters regularly and more frequently compared to the suggested interval change.

3. Also have a steering wheel remote and so far no problems naman. Try to check it regularly if you park your car out in the sun most of the time since battery in the steering wheel remote may leak rin. And as mentioned by Sir Doy rin change battery regularly to avoid inconvenience.

4. May I add some members had a problem before and may I stress BEFORE na they had steering problem issues but it has been corrected already.

5. Meron pa po iba but minor na issues like tabingi yung stance ng which can easily be corrected by the casa by and squeaky leaf springs.

6. If I may speak for some other members, SPEEDING, mahirap iwasan, kasi sarap IHATAW ng strada specially if you'll end up getting the new VGT.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    and i chose Strada
    Why?

hehe lalong nagdilim ang paningin ko kung ano pipiliin, good advice bro.. salamat

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Sir to answer your questions:
    1. Very true that it is a serious safety issue since I also have kids and this is our main and only car right now. I believe corrected na naman yung issues about the actuators coz I have the 2010 glx model and so far wala na problems. Also based on the forums usually its the older models yung may mga actuator problems pa.

2. Loss of power usually due to dirty fuel, just remember to gas up at reputable and high traffic gas stations and as mentioned by Sir Doy, try to change fuel filters regularly and more frequently compared to the suggested interval change.

3. Also have a steering wheel remote and so far no problems naman. Try to check it regularly if you park your car out in the sun most of the time since battery in the steering wheel remote may leak rin. And as mentioned by Sir Doy rin change battery regularly to avoid inconvenience.

4. May I add some members had a problem before and may I stress BEFORE na they had steering problem issues but it has been corrected already.

5. Meron pa po iba but minor na issues like tabingi yung stance ng which can easily be corrected by the casa by and squeaky leaf springs.

6. If I may speak for some other members, SPEEDING, mahirap iwasan, kasi sarap IHATAW ng strada specially if you'll end up getting the new VGT.

Bro, galing mo magreply....actually I'm about to type narin kaso my fingers won't allow me na....

Let me thank you for keeping the new owners informed...

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]