New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    pa share mga bros: TSCP Cebu Chapter.

Congratulations Sir TK! Galing niyo diyan Sir. Very good examples talaga mga members ng Strada Club. Keep it up Sir. Saludo kami diyan!

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Iyan ang Strada Club ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Congratulations Sir TK! Galing niyo diyan Sir. Very good examples talaga mga members ng Strada Club. Keep it up Sir. Saludo kami diyan!
    Thanks bro! but all thanks goes to the people behind this outreach, everyone helped! also sa mother chapter and of course sa the One above

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    Thanks bro! but all thanks goes to the people behind this outreach, everyone helped! also sa mother chapter and of course sa the One above
    Amen to that and congrats!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Mga Strada owners, good afternoon po. I am seriously considering getting a Strada and would like to have a list of common issues na na-encounter ninyo. I'm getting it from CitiMotors pasong tamo since they gave me the lowest price (due to the fleet discount).

So far from my back-reading (napakahaba, hindi ko na nabasa lahat) here's the most common I have gathered.

1. Actuator / Passenger side / Door locking problems - Now this is a very serious safety issue. And from what I've read, the culprit is the actuator supplied by winterpine. Has this been corrected by Mitsubishi Philippines in the newer stocks? And if ever na talagang hindi matino ang actuator na ito, what other brands can I use to replace it for peace of mind.
    Actuator din po ba ang problema ng door locking issues?

Mahilig pa naman matulog sa front seat ang anak ko and most times sumasandal siya sa pinto. Naka-seat belt naman palagi but I don't even want to think of what could happen if this problem happens in a highway

2. Lost acceleration dahil nagkakatubig sa SCV - I think common problem sa Diesel engines lalo na pag hindi malinis ang gas station. Just need to check the filter and drain regularly.

3. I'm eyeing the GLX model where the Audio control in the steering wheel is available. However, I have read na ultimo ito e merong problema at minsan hindi gumagana

Can we add to the list to help out prospective buyers evaluating their vehicle of choice and of course raise these concenrs directly to mitsubishi motors Philippines (not the dealers). The forum is a good tool to air out the consumer concerns but we need to course it to the proper authorities (through the Strada Club members which I hope to join when I get to buy the unit).

Maraming salamat po Strada owners.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    torn between Strada and Adventure
    Strada.. because of this thread..
    Adventure.. because of practicality and usage
    Alin po ba ang mas matipid i-maintain sa dalawa? na check ko ang PMS thread ng Strada at medyo mahal pala ang maintenance nito or pareho na din ng adventure? any advise mga bro?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hobb View Post
    torn between Strada and Adventure
    Strada.. because of this thread..
    Adventure.. because of practicality and usage
    Alin po ba ang mas matipid i-maintain sa dalawa? na check ko ang PMS thread ng Strada at medyo mahal pala ang maintenance nito or pareho na din ng adventure? any advise mga bro?
    Sir hobb, I will respond based on experience.

Note: My company car plan.
    My previous unit was a Adventure Super Sports (2005) and I had it replaced kasi 5 years na. I have replaced it with a Strada GLS (2010).

When I picked the Adventure 5 years ago, my thinking was "pang pamilya". And yes practicality and day to day family usage. Just to note, my unit before the Adventure was an Isuzu Hilander.

To break the choice of AUV, I got a pick-up. Hands down it was a Strada.

I think the Strada will be much expensive interms of maintenance. I got a Strada because I personally wanted a pick up.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hobb, i also have the 2010 adventure super sport and the GLS strada, the only reason i got the adventure was :
    1. gagamit lang naman nito is the aunt of my wife
    2. mas mura ang maintenance ng 4D56 na naturally aspirated
    3. hindi masama sa lob ko na ipark lang sa tabi ng kalsada yung sasakyan
    4. cheaper than all the other auv's ouyt there i think.... pero when i bought the adventure i think it cost me P900K (top of the line adventure daw kasi)!!!(kaunit na lang strada GLX na sana!!!)

erasons why to get a strada, well you've been reading thru the threads anyway so i guess you know where to stand.

either way, they're both good buys.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Sir hobb, I will respond based on experience.

Note: My company car plan.
    My previous unit was a Adventure Super Sports (2005) and I had it replaced kasi 5 years na. I have replaced it with a Strada GLS (2010).

When I picked the Adventure 5 years ago, my thinking was "pang pamilya". And yes practicality and day to day family usage. Just to note, my unit before the Adventure was an Isuzu Hilander.

To break the choice of AUV, I got a pick-up. Hands down it was a Strada.

I think the Strada will be much expensive interms of maintenance. I got a Strada because I personally wanted a pick up.
    Hi Sir Vhronx, this is where my dillema boils down, between usage and personal choice... salamat sa reply

* Sir Arvin Cristi... salamat sa reply, guess I will have to buy both in which I can not hehehe.. first car kasi kaya medyo magulo utak ko ngayon, if adventure is cheaper to maintain by a mile then I'll get the Advie, pero kung di naman nagakakalayo then Strada na. I am also looking at Lancer CVT kung mas cheaper ang maintenance nito. Salamat ulit...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RAV88 View Post
    Mga Strada owners, good afternoon po. I am seriously considering getting a Strada and would like to have a list of common issues na na-encounter ninyo. I'm getting it from CitiMotors pasong tamo since they gave me the lowest price (due to the fleet discount).

So far from my back-reading (napakahaba, hindi ko na nabasa lahat) here's the most common I have gathered.

1. Actuator / Passenger side / Door locking problems - Now this is a very serious safety issue. And from what I've read, the culprit is the actuator supplied by winterpine. Has this been corrected by Mitsubishi Philippines in the newer stocks? And if ever na talagang hindi matino ang actuator na ito, what other brands can I use to replace it for peace of mind.
    Actuator din po ba ang problema ng door locking issues? -Haven't experienced this. Odo is nearing 10K.

Mahilig pa naman matulog sa front seat ang anak ko and most times sumasandal siya sa pinto. Naka-seat belt naman palagi but I don't even want to think of what could happen if this problem happens in a highway

2. Lost acceleration dahil nagkakatubig sa SCV - I think common problem sa Diesel engines lalo na pag hindi malinis ang gas station. Just need to check the filter and drain regularly. -Plan to change the fuel filter pag 10K na and replace it every 10K instead of every 20K.

3. I'm eyeing the GLX model where the Audio control in the steering wheel is available. However, I have read na ultimo ito e merong problema at minsan hindi gumagana - Usually the stock AA batteries (1 per side) are already weak kahit bagong labas pa ng casa. Palitan mo lang ng any alkaline AA battery, ok na.

Can we add to the list to help out prospective buyers evaluating their vehicle of choice and of course raise these concenrs directly to mitsubishi motors Philippines (not the dealers). The forum is a good tool to air out the consumer concerns but we need to course it to the proper authorities (through the Strada Club members which I hope to join when I get to buy the unit).

Maraming salamat po Strada owners.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hobb View Post
    Hi Sir Vhronx, this is where my dillema boils down, between usage and personal choice... salamat sa reply

* Sir Arvin Cristi... salamat sa reply, guess I will have to buy both in which I can not hehehe.. first car kasi kaya medyo magulo utak ko ngayon, if adventure is cheaper to maintain by a mile then I'll get the Advie, pero kung di naman nagakakalayo then Strada na. I am also looking at Lancer CVT kung mas cheaper ang maintenance nito. Salamat ulit...
    Sir, I had that same difficult choice. What I did? In 2005, I had to choose between a Mitsubishi Adventure or a Ford Trekker Pick-up. I had my personal choice but since we are in a democracy. My wife and 3 kids (all boys) were given a chance to choose which they like and why they like it. I weigh it with what they all say and compare it with my personal choice. In all our choices, majority rules.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]