New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 120 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Follow up question lang po mga sirs: I find that the rear fog lamp switch for the GLS (the one next to the TPMS display) is always lit, whether pressed or de-pressed. Talaga po bang ganon? Para po kasing counter-intuitive, sanay po kasi ako na naka-ilaw lang yung switch kapag pressed, but unlit when de-pressed. There's nothing on this on the manual po. Thanks ulit mga sir.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Share ko lang...

Dati Shell V-Power gamit for more than 10 full thanks ok naman...
    tapos nag Petron Turbo Diesel ako kasi naubusan ng supply ang Shell for a while... pero napansin ko dahan dahan pahirap ng pahirap umandar makina ko as ginagamit ko Turbo Diesel.
    Nung nagkaroon ulit ng Shell V-power, ng shift ulit ako at gradually um-ok siya. Nung mga 4th full tank ko ok na siya ulit Ano ito namimili ng gas yung strada?

PS. naalala ko lang may nag post kasi dati na nag sta-stall strada nya pag hindi shell. HTH

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by barishtick View Post
    Follow up question lang po mga sirs: I find that the rear fog lamp switch for the GLS (the one next to the TPMS display) is always lit, whether pressed or de-pressed. Talaga po bang ganon? Para po kasing counter-intuitive, sanay po kasi ako na naka-ilaw lang yung switch kapag pressed, but unlit when de-pressed. There's nothing on this on the manual po. Thanks ulit mga sir.
    Gurus,

I am also interested on your response. I have not mind this for a month now since I got the unit.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Gurus,

I am also interested on your response. I have not mind this for a month now since I got the unit.
    Ah, kala ko po ako lang, baka kasi may sira yung LED nung switch kaya laging may light, ipapagawa ko sana sa casa. If that's really the way it's designed, ok lang po.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    From Mitsubishi's facebook Page

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation will provide the areas afflicted by the Tohoku Earthquake at least 30 i-MiEVs as well as 4WD Triton pickup trucks, to be used for disaster relief purposes. In addition, a donation of 30 million yen to assist the victims and damaged areas.

From mitsubishi-motors.com

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation’s Support to the Tohoku Earthquake Victims Tokyo, March 16, 2011 - Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) would like to offer sincere condolences and sympathy to the victims of the Tohoku Earthquake. We pray from the depth of our hearts that the devastated area attains recovery as soon as possible.
    The MMC group in Japan has confirmed a donation of 30 million yen to assist the victims and damaged areas. As an additional support, MMC will supply vehicles to accommodate the circumstances and needs of local authorities in the area.

In conjunction with MMC's overseas distributors and business partners, we will try to find out the most efficient and optimum ways to render further assistance to those affected.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There is the new variant Strada 2.5 GLX-V VGT na siya and 4 A/T pa, 4x2 kaya lighter siya so i'm guessing na eto na ang pinakamabilis na Strada ever produced, because of the weight advantage. The price is only 1.030M.

Pero sa top speed kaya mas mabilis kaya yung 4x4 GLS Sport V na 2.5 VGT pero 5A/T? Ano sa tingin niyo?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    adding from LR777's post, the current model offering in MMC Japan would be the double cab, standard length bed format with the 3.5V6+4sp auto as a CBU from Thailand as well. Here is hoping that MMTh can provide MMC Japan with the extended bed/Mega Cab/Single Cab plus Diesel engines for flexibility (IMO).

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/pub...etailb318.html
    Tokyo, March 17, 2011 Disaster Relief Efforts: Supplying EVs and other vehicles Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) will provide the areas afflicted by the Tohoku Earthquake with electric vehicle i-MiEV as well as 4WD pickup truck Triton, to be used for disaster relief purposes.

Many of the afflicted areas are troubled with a serious gasoline shortage issue – therefore, electric vehicles have been called upon for its characteristic of being able to run without any specific facility if there is an electricity supply. Also, circumstance calls for vehicle with high road-performance, large cargo capacity and reliable accessibility on rough roads. With these factors in mind, i-MiEV and Triton were chosen to be sent as support effort.

As the first step, 30 i-MiEVs will be shipped out tomorrow, March 18th. Additional vehicles will be sequentially sent out according to the afflicted areas' needs.
    *eljo3025, yes, the Strada 2.5 GLX-V A/T is present on the price list... i think the GLS Sport-V A/T may be faster because of the additional gear but not much, IMO. but lets wait for what the others can say.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 19th, 2011 at 02:37 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi,

Last night, when I tried to open the door driver side, ayaw mag bukas, so kailangan buksan pa ang window para buksan ang pintuan. Anybody encountered same problem? can I DIY repair or need to bring somewhere Banawe. Thanks for any input

RTS
    No. DIY is not advisable. Pwede sa CASA yan. If banawe mo p ipapagawa may bayad. If Casa bka libre. Try to contact your dealer first.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by logan101 View Post
    No. DIY is not advisable. Pwede sa CASA yan. If banawe mo p ipapagawa may bayad. If Casa bka libre. Try to contact your dealer first.
    nasa sa iyo iyan if you want to go to the casa to have that fix, ako pinalitan ko nalang saril yung actuator, nasa 300plus yun, mag 1 year na hindi na bumalik and problem, if you go to the casa, usually they just repair it, but babalik ka din sa kanila kasi proven na talaga yung actuator from the powerlocks supplied by winterpine, may defect. if too much hassle for you, just bring it to your trusted banawe shop, papalit mo na para hindi ka na balik ng balik....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Malakas siguro talaga ang winterpine. Despite na proven na mahina actuator nila, sila pa rin ang supplier ng mitsu

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]