New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 501 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    san po pwede mag register para maka sali sa strada club?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mga sirs, been looking for a car cover for the strada at the malls but there doesn't seem to be anything specifically made for a pickup. There was one brand (forgot the name) but it says for strada 2005, but that's before the current model so I didn't buy it. Kobe and Elevo seem to be good brands (according to these forums), but the biggest sizes they have are for SUVs and AUVs, not sure if those would fit. Any recommendations po and where I can buy them? Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^pwde na yung pang 2005 IMO...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want to be sure, go get the covers that are for the big vans, i got one for the e150 ford sale nun sa handyman, got it for 1800. i got the breathable nes, not the water proof ones.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi...

Question regarding the speakers of our 2010 Strada

Yung sa GLX po ba, supposedly speaker po yung nasa may window? katapat ng side mirrors?

kasi kanina nung may pinacheck ako sa casa, tinanong ko SA kasi di natunog. sabi niya first oo tweeters daw yon; pero after trying makinig, and flashing lights in the inside to check and seeing na wlang laman daw, he concluded na para sa higher variants daw yon.

thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    Hi...

Yung sa GLX po ba, supposedly speaker po yung nasa may window? katapat ng side mirrors?

kasi kanina nung may pinacheck ako sa casa, tinanong ko SA kasi di natunog. sabi niya first oo tweeters daw yon; pero after trying makinig, and flashing lights in the inside to check and seeing na wlang laman daw, he concluded na para sa higher variants daw yon.

thanks
    Yup, walang laman sa GLX natin. Kahit yung speakers sa doors, dual-cone 6-inch paper cone speakers lang. Ok sana kung co-axial speakers kahit paper cone like Dai-ichi Targa X-602. Pero atleast 6-inch speakers ginamit sa "budget meals" natin para may konting midbass extension tapos dual-cone para may konting high frequency extension.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yes sir. Slot yan para sa tweeters. Yung mga GLS model ata may ganun. Yung GL wala.

Yung mga GLS 6 speakers total, GLX 4 speakers, GL 2 speakers

Hi...

thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by barishtick View Post
    Mga sirs, been looking for a car cover for the strada at the malls but there doesn't seem to be anything specifically made for a pickup. There was one brand (forgot the name) but it says for strada 2005, but that's before the current model so I didn't buy it. Kobe and Elevo seem to be good brands (according to these forums), but the biggest sizes they have are for SUVs and AUVs, not sure if those would fit. Any recommendations po and where I can buy them? Thanks in advance.
    Sir, I bought one * Ace Hardware. The Price is 2,299.75.
    AutoForm Semi-Custom Car Cover. I have a Strada GLS 2010 model.
    A perfect fit. Just look at the material if okay with you. I just use it as a cover for dust.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi...

thanks
    Huwag na po kayo maparanoid. Tama po sabi ni S' Doy and S'Janperson. Wala po talaga laman. Also own a 2010 GLX.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Sirs KCBoy, locoroco777, and vhronx, thanks for the replies po. Was able to get an Elevo car cover at True Value Park Square 1 (in Makati) for P1,699. Note that this is not the waterproof kind with the cloth lining (which costs P3,500), just the ordinary type for keeping off dust . It's the one for the Starex, but it fits the Strada just fine.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]