New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 501 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    BOSBs,

Every time I enter or get out of the unit, I always here a squeaking sound. This afternoon I didn't use an aircon and the window was open. I also heard it while driving.

Would you know the cause of the sound? I am due for 1k pms, I can also have it check at KarAsia.
    squeeking rear leafspring.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Good day, sirs!

Anyone using this overhead foglight (4 round, clear, big) (http://s4sautohub.multiply.com/photos/photo/8/1) (http://s4sautohub.multiply.com/photos/photo/8/20)?

Is the 3M tape still holding strong (after months of rain and heat)?

Is the beam-type for driving (distinct hotspot with some spill)?

Is the housing sealed well (thermal vent located behind and below the lamp)?

Where do we route the power wire (I'm guessing it's along the roof gutter, along the windshield side, through the hood near the wiper, and to the engine bay)?

I'm also considering a universal clip-on roof rail (horizontal) with a pair of Hella Comet 500.
    Follow-up lang, mga bossing..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    squeeking rear leafspring.

Sir av8or5,

I will check tomorrow. thanks for the response.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    im about to get a glx unit this march/april but then the news of a glx-v a/t which is good news for me since my first choice was a 2wd a/t truck....my question is this, aside from the engine and tranny, what else was added to the current glx to make the 105thou difference worthy?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Same experience, sir. Managed around 8.3Km/L with my 2010 GLX with 15x9 alloys and 31x10.5r15 all-terrains (265/75r15 equivalent). Mas mataas sana kung ibalik ang stock wheels and tires.
    tama sir, mas matipid talaga yung stock tires natin...

BOSBs,

Every time I enter or get out of the unit, I always here a squeaking sound. This afternoon I didn't use an aircon and the window was open. I also heard it while driving.

Would you know the cause of the sound? I am due for 1k pms, I can also have it check at KarAsia.
    sir, squeaky leaf spring lang yan sir, pwede namang palagyan ng silencer * casa. Under warranty naman yan or pwedeng wd40 or yung singer type oil lang para mawala yung squeak..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    tama sir, mas matipid talaga yung stock tires natin...

sir, squeaky leaf spring lang yan sir, pwede namang palagyan ng silencer * casa. Under warranty naman yan or pwedeng wd40 or yung singer type oil lang para mawala yung squeak..
    Sir Nismo26, salamat sa inputs. Hapit na gyud ko ma ka-apil sa TSCP/BOSB group. Mu abot na plate nako. gamay antos na lang. (translation: Malapit na ako makasali sa TSCP/BOSB group. Dadating na plate ko. Konting tiis na lang).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    hello sir ask ko lang po yung fuel consumption ng 3.2 na strada?compare sa 2.5 mas matakaw ba ng malaki ang 3.2?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    BOSBs,

sa molye yan bro

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by janrye26 View Post
    sa molye yan bro
    Sir san part po ang molye, just curious.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.dean View Post
    hello sir ask ko lang po yung fuel consumption ng 3.2 na strada?compare sa 2.5 mas matakaw ba ng malaki ang 3.2?
    3.2 Automatic
    City driving, conservative mode 7.5-8.0 km.liter, aggressive mode 6-6.5 km/liter
    Highway driving, conservative mode 10.5-11.0 km/liter, aggressive mode 8.5-9 km / liter

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]