New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 501 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    Bosing huwag mo itulak mamaya bumili yan eh lalo tayong iwanan yan sa bilis ni Blackie hehehe
    Ikaw din sir TC mag VGT ka na, para sasakay nalang ako sa inyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    No sir for a boost of below 20 psi okay na po yung intercooler na stock kasi pag sobrang laki hindi kaya nag turbo na punuin nag pressure............using bigger inter cooler with out balancing it with the turbo boost is a mistake in a making po..........................say you are above 20psi the a one level up size nag intercooler is okay but beyond that hindi na po kailagan mag palit nag intercooler.
    isn't it more necessary to upgrade your turbo rather than your intercooler if you intend to increase your boost way past the tolerable limit of 20 psi for our stock turbo??? an intercooler just cools the air going to the turbo but ultimately it is the size of the turbo that determines how much power we will get....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jashty_enzo View Post
    Ikaw din sir TC mag VGT ka na, para sasakay nalang ako sa inyo.
    naku Bosing medyo pahinga muna hehehe VGT sobrang bilis na yan yung nga na 130hp pinagulong eh yan pa kaya na 178hp na baka lumipad na yan di na sa basakan sa ilog na hehehe
    Last edited by tc327; March 10th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    May 20k discount ang Strada GLX VGT... lalabas na raw sya sa market within this week. I read somewhere that in Australia, this particular model was one of the recalled ones???If that is true, I hope they have resolved that issue so that it won't happen here.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by janrye26 View Post
    kinsay taga cebu dre?
    Sir, i am from cebu, ikaw sad? Where can we buy mobil oil in cebu kanang barato? I am due for change oil this week.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by janrye26 View Post
    kinsay taga cebu dre?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    Sir, i am from cebu, ikaw sad? Where can we buy mobil oil in cebu kanang barato? I am due for change oil this week.

Hi we have a chapter in Cebu already. Pls do join us Pmed you my number.
    pls dont be shy and hesitant, you guys are more than welcome to join! the more the merrier! isip bata din kami! hehe
    Hope for you guys to join us sa EB namin saturday lunch.
    Sunburst mango.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Regarding motul, medallion is the sole distributor sa Cebu, pero sad to say like manila there is scarcity sa motul crdi specific.

im also due for my 50k pms. got myself the oil na sa manila its with my uncle just dont know how to get it here, bawal kasi e cargo sa plane, btw im trying out royal purple 5w40.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by soyti75 View Post
    May 20k discount ang Strada GLX VGT... lalabas na raw sya sa market within this week. I read somewhere that in Australia, this particular model was one of the recalled ones???If that is true, I hope they have resolved that issue so that it won't happen here.
    Sir confirmed ba to?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    please join us..

Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    Hi we have a chapter in Cebu already. Pls do join us Pmed you my number.
    pls dont be shy and hesitant, you guys are more than welcome to join! the more the merrier! isip bata din kami! hehe
    Hope for you guys to join us sa EB namin saturday lunch.
    Sunburst mango.
    kenny, hindi ko alam meron sat lunch..ikaw ha.hindi mo ako na text.. btw, i have two shirts sa car ko and 1 sticker..hindi ako sinabihan ni president kaynino yun.

Pres, pa text kaynino yun

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    yun nga doc eh....hehe...pero inaalala ko kasi yung mga sasakay....siguradong laging may side comment na ang hirap hirap na ngang sumakay pinataasan mo pa....
    sabihin ko sayo yung sinabi sa akin ni bigblock saka nano:

gawin natin dawalang baitang yung stepboard, or lagyan natin ng rope ladder..

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]