New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 110 of 501 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Sir T327, sad to see your Strada in such a bad condition...but glad that your nephew is ok after that horrible accident.

One thing that puzzles me is the tires weren't damaged when your truck was lying upside down on the rice field but the pictures taken at the casa show badly damaged tires...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Sir T327, sad to see your Strada in such a bad condition...but glad that your nephew is ok after that horrible accident.

One thing that puzzles me is the tires weren't damaged when your truck was lying upside down on the rice field but the pictures taken at the casa show badly damaged tires...
    yah sir GO1 medyo nagtataka nga ako eh last pics na pinadala eh visible na buo pa yung tires niya, duon sa casa as you said something like na nagexplode siya, looks like they are not telling me real story

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    got more pics on it looks he swerve on left side hitting the roadside steel barrier

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    Thanks to all BOSBs sa concern,got some more pics really hes lucky na matigas ang bubong ng Strada as LR said hehehe
    sir Ralp dont know yet what really happen pero one thing for sure hes driving fast pag uwi ko na lang siguro malalaman ang buong istorya i smell something fishy on it

sir Ian hes good dunking my Strada in a rice field

napansin ko lang din buo pa yung tire, akala ko sumabog?

let's think positive na lang TC, pwede ng VGT replacement or ASX ..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    TC, buti okas naman yung pamangkin mo.... pero form the way i see it, for you to sewrve out of control and turn turtle like that... medyo high speed ka dapat and biglang iwas.... pero buti na lang at yung guard rail at sasakyan lang ang may tama at wala nang ibang nadamay...

and also what the others have said bakit sabog yung rear tires mo sa picture sa casa, mukhang may nag milagro sa mga gulong mo ah..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Good that nephew's ok - now it's time to beat a confession out of him...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ouch! Thank God ok ang nephew niyo sir TC. Angtigas talaga ng kaha ng strada.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    TC, buti okas naman yung pamangkin mo.... pero form the way i see it, for you to sewrve out of control and turn turtle like that... medyo high speed ka dapat and biglang iwas.... pero buti na lang at yung guard rail at sasakyan lang ang may tama at wala nang ibang nadamay...

and also what the others have said bakit sabog yung rear tires mo sa picture sa casa, mukhang may nag milagro sa mga gulong mo ah..
    oo nga, para masabi yun ang cause ng pag turn turtle ? ... hmm. ewan ko ha.

strada vgt na, ftw. talagang tried and tested.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post

salamat sir Arvin well iba iba kasi ang sabi eh kaya im doubt on what really happen yung tires daw naflat nang tumama sa gutter sa driver side then nung itow eh yung bang like crane type na tow truck nakabitin yung harap at pinagulong sa likod running flat kaya nadurog ang tire hehehe

Don wala pa yung VGT yata eh hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    just to lighten up the mood of the thread a bit..^__^

we went to SJDM bulacan today and went to the Helipad trail

here are the pics...=D

don manolo hehe

boss reiniel

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]