New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 501 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Sir LR, post ko na rin yung Top Gear article para buong buo ang kwento...
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/drag-...-nissan-navara
    Bili na! But drive safely!
    Thank you Sir Boz for the link. Puwede kaya lagyan ng VGT yung mga lumang stradas?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Sir LR, post ko na rin yung Top Gear article para buong buo ang kwento...
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/drag-...-nissan-navara
    Bili na! But drive safely!
    Belated Happy Birthday Sir!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Thank you Sir Boz for the link. Puwede kaya lagyan ng VGT yung mga lumang stradas?
    Dont worry sir if it is possible i will be one of the first guys who will test it and install it hehehehehehehehe kaya hindi ko muna kinakabit yung Greedy TD05 ko but for sure kailagan mag palit nag manifold and siyempre mas mahal na boost controller.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Dont worry sir if it is possible i will be one of the first guys who will test it and install it hehehehehehehehe kaya hindi ko muna kinakabit yung Greedy TD05 ko but for sure kailagan mag palit nag manifold and siyempre mas mahal na boost controller.
    Thank you Sir Dadz. Thought it would be as easy as installing it lang. Parang plug and play. Di pala. hehehehe. Testing niyo muna Sir and please do keep us posted.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by epsycho View Post
    No idea about the cost for the canopy, call and ask them in the tel no i posted. My Aeroklas is the motorized deck cover and it cost me 44k (they actually gave it to me at 40k discounted price)

okay, ba performance nito..? Any problem encountered..? Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi mga sirs,

My strada will be out of warranty by march & I am planning to install auxiliary fan, the idea was amenable to MIT's Technical Dept., provided that Im over the warranty coverage. Any input what model or brand of auxiliary fan suitable & highly recommended for 3.2 A/T truck.

Thanks & rgds... RTS

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    get the OEM nalang sir....para plug and play nalang sya.... just like yung naka kabit sa montero... maybe you can outsource it sa eldorado,atco, or mitparts perhaps...para hindi masyado mahal compared sa casa...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Satisfied with my 09 Strada, had my eyebrows raised when the Strada beat the Navara in that top gear video but it wasn't exactly olympics rules and regulations was it. But either way I'm a winner since I own both trucks.

Is there a problem page where I can talk about some problems I am having with my Strada? I thought my Strada would have been more reliable than it currently is. My friend who owns a new facelifted 2010 Strada is complaining about a kalampag noise in the front and the steering feels too light, are Stradas prone to steering wheel problems? My alarm is playing up with the locks, this is dangerous especially the world we are living in the carnappers etc. Anyway can I post these problems here or is there a special thread to post them in?

Like I asked in the kabilang thread, if ever I am free to meetup in an EB can I bring some family members along?

About the ABS, I don't want to involve my field of work (if it isn't already obvious what my field is) but I get my fair share of clients saying they would have not had accidents if their respective cars had ABS. I cannot stress how important it is not to have ABS, you can't say that 'I've never ever had the need to slam on the brakes' because the time will just come where you need to slam on the brakes and without ABS you are already in a disadvantaged position vs. car with ABS, coupled with that the weight of a Strada.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Welcome to tsikot.com, welcome to the strada threads, atty.lenny.

Yes, you are on the right thread. Your concerns for the strada will be tackled and discussed here. Actually, most of them had already been discussed in this forum since the new strada had been introduced in the market more than 3 years back. Let's wait for the experts to respond.

Regarding The Strada Club of the Philippines, yes we have frequent EBs and events and activities. Usually our events and activities are family-oriented. The EBs are usually at night that runs to the wee hours of the morning, so I guess kids, who are not yet of legal age, are not advisable to join in.

To know more about the club, you can click here: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=47565&page=39

And if I may add, we have at least 3 legal eagles as members from the metro manila. Lahat magagandang lalaki at kagalang-galang (I'm trying to be truthful here, hehehe), that I say to make you comfortable. As of the last count, we have 277 members from all over the Philippines. Nation-wide po ang TSCP.

I hope you can join us.
    Last edited by ooba99; February 28th, 2011 at 07:14 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Welcome to tsikot and Strada Thread.

1. Dont raise your eyebrows on the video, the Strada used is the new VGT...it has HP comparable to the Navara. that's why navara is faster and more powerful because they dont have the same specs.

2. You can post your Strada problem here. Problem with steering, yes, meron and they changed their steering assembly. how common is that problem, not so much, to quantify, maybe 1% of all Strada out in Pinas.

3. Regarding your alarm problem, totally understand that, and yes, meron problem yan actuator. its actually an aftermarket part that mitsu outsource to winterpine. more problems regarding alarm/actuator sa facelifted edition of Strada.

4. The club meet up is open to all, even non strada owners. so please feel free to drop by with anyone of your friends or family.

5. Definitely your a winner to have both pickup.

6. No brainer there, that ABS is better than no ABS. If you got the money, go with a vehicle that has all the safety features possible. Even better with the new added safety of EBD. FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by atty.lenny View Post
    Satisfied with my 09 Strada, had my eyebrows raised when the Strada beat the Navara in that top gear video but it wasn't exactly olympics rules and regulations was it. But either way I'm a winner since I own both trucks.

Is there a problem page where I can talk about some problems I am having with my Strada? I thought my Strada would have been more reliable than it currently is. My friend who owns a new facelifted 2010 Strada is complaining about a kalampag noise in the front and the steering feels too light, are Stradas prone to steering wheel problems? My alarm is playing up with the locks, this is dangerous especially the world we are living in the carnappers etc. Anyway can I post these problems here or is there a special thread to post them in?

Like I asked in the kabilang thread, if ever I am free to meetup in an EB can I bring some family members along?

About the ABS, I don't want to involve my field of work (if it isn't already obvious what my field is) but I get my fair share of clients saying they would have not had accidents if their respective cars had ABS. I cannot stress how important it is not to have ABS, you can't say that 'I've never ever had the need to slam on the brakes' because the time will just come where you need to slam on the brakes and without ABS you are already in a disadvantaged position vs. car with ABS, coupled with that the weight of a Strada.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]