New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    From sir Expatio.

Ianmitsulancer: naku...late ka yata sa balita ha.
    Oh sorry akong Amigo Ian. I knew you were anxious on this one

Maybe it is a good time to archive this thread again as it states 2010 and I already put a link back to here from the 2011 thread. Can ask the Moderators to 'sticky' the new one here: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78309

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    *sirs av8or5 and Expatio- hello sirs, actually i knew something was cooking at MMPC since later part of last year and i actually decided to be very close lipped about the developments for the Strada for a reason... but thats ok... the only thing that i was not aware of was their press release at the mmpc website as i thought that they were focusing on the Montero Sport GLS-V and GT-V for now. It is pretty obvious that once the development on the MS has been done, it will obviously spread further to the Strada, F*z**n and possibly the ******!

2011 is still a promising year, IMO... time for the VGTarians (pronounced as vegetarians) to RISE! :rockon:
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; February 17th, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *sirs av8or5 and Expatio- hello sirs, actually i knew something was cooking at MMPC since 20** and i actually decided to be very close lipped about the developments for the Strada for a reason... but thats ok... the only thing that i was not aware of was their press release at the mmpc website as i thought that they were focusing on the Montero Sport GLS-V and GT-V for now. It is pretty obvious that once the development on the MS has been done, it will obviously spread further to the Strada and the F*z**n!

2011 is still a promising year, IMO... time for the VGTarians (pronounced as vegetarians) to RISE! :rockon:
    Just ate a sirloin steak from (Monter)ay butchers for my dinner. Does this mean I cannot get a VGTarian Montero.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    how much yung aeroklas canopy?
    No idea about the cost for the canopy, call and ask them in the tel no i posted. My Aeroklas is the motorized deck cover and it cost me 44k (they actually gave it to me at 40k discounted price)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    From sir Expatio.

tahimik lang ang Mitsu bible....kaya di nagpopost regarding it...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Oh sorry akong Amigo Ian. I knew you were anxious on this one

Maybe it is a good time to archive this thread again as it states 2010 and I already put a link back to here from the 2011 thread. Can ask the Moderators to 'sticky' the new one here: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78309
    IMO, theres no need for a new thread.....its just another added variant with a new engine....but basically the same platform which I hope does not have a squeaky leafspring a knocking steering and a faulty SCV plus everything else that is bad in the earlier variants...

BUT
    , just in case the VGT variant still has those common strada problems....it would be really hard for the current owners to type the solutions over and over and over again to that new thread when a new owner asks about it and knowing the past happenings in the threads the probability of this thread and the older one being linked to the new one is very high which depletes the fact of the new thread being exclusive for the new VGT variant and which will only make the new thread redundant and a waste of bandwidth....So I think it is still best for the new owners of the VGT variant would still refer to this thread and the old one for the solutions for the exisiting problems just in case it happens and at the same time share their experiences and new problems if theres any regarding the new variant that they own...

But what I can suggest is revise the exisiting title of this thread to 2010-2011(VGT) Mitsubishi Strada for better understanding and consolidation of thoughts regarding the well loved truck of ours...

but then again its just me...

Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *sirs av8or5 and Expatio- hello sirs, actually i knew something was cooking at MMPC since later part of last year and i actually decided to be very close lipped about the developments for the Strada for a reason... but thats ok... the only thing that i was not aware of was their press release at the mmpc website as i thought that they were focusing on the Montero Sport GLS-V and GT-V for now. It is pretty obvious that once the development on the MS has been done, it will obviously spread further to the Strada, F*z**n and possibly the ******!
    ano yung possibly *******?!

Quote Originally Posted by epsycho View Post
    No idea about the cost for the canopy, call and ask them in the tel no i posted. My Aeroklas is the motorized deck cover and it cost me 44k (they actually gave it to me at 40k discounted price)

thats a good price na sir especially for a motorized one...

Congrats!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    Fyi lang mga partner, RP is a good brand, reliable and trusted naman siya.... No mistake in going rp, same goes with so many other brands out there, you just have to do your research to find out which one suits you the best.... I've been a motul user for 4 years na, pero with the way thatthey jacked prices up so suddenly and soo high, i'm planing on shifting to a different brand, i am still trying to decide as to what i will be replacing motul with... The brand rock oil is also cropping up into my list.... Its a uk brand.... The crdi oil by top1 also has been getting very favorable reviews tough the ricing has been erratic, my friend who is. A dealer said a litre ckosts /750, so lumalabas na mas mahal pa siya kaysa sa motul! Same goes with repsol, good brand pero ridiculously over priced naman dito sa atin
    Ninong, have you heard of mag1?

Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sige, ninong, share mo sa amin kung saan ka magsi-shift. Doon din kami.

hehehe doc, diba bago narin ang OIL religion mo?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    * Sir Arvin

Twas nice meeting you po during the last EB at S4S. You checked the fuel pump pa Sir and gave added tips. Much appreciated po and I had my strada's fuel pump checked na, wala naman leak. The its just water that enters from the sides lang daw kaya meron konti tubig. Ok na po yung ride ko and still very satisfied naman with the strada.

Regarding sa oils, please do keep us posted para at least medyo makatipid without sacrificing performance and protection for our engines. Thank you again and also to Sir LR777.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hehehe doc, diba bago narin ang OIL religion mo?
    Kung saan magaling at makakamura, duon tayo. Di ba yan yung ginagawang research ni ninong?

That motul crdi oil shortage that happened late last year was an eye opener for me. We must have choices and not beholden to just one oil manufacturer.
    Last edited by ooba99; February 18th, 2011 at 04:35 AM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    From sir Expatio.

Mga sirs patulong naman po to decide. Malapit na po kasing ma-approve yung PO sa kumpanya namin for the GLS Strada (2.5L 4x4) that I originally ordered, pero with the entry of the VGT variant, parang gusto ko pong i-reconsider. Meron po ba kayong specs nitong GLX V (4x2) na variant? I already know the engine specs, but how about the other features? Is the bed longer (although parang same length lang as in the Mitsu press release)? Same amenities po ba nung current GLX? Available colors? And, I guess, the more important question is: Would you rather have the old 2.5L 4x4 for the GLS, or get the VGT 2.5L 4x2 for the GLX-V? Any reply would be greatly appreciated, para mabawi ko pa yung order ko kung sakali. TYIA mga sirs.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by barishtick View Post
    Mga sirs patulong naman po to decide. Malapit na po kasing ma-approve yung PO sa kumpanya namin for the GLS Strada (2.5L 4x4) that I originally ordered, pero with the entry of the VGT variant, parang gusto ko pong i-reconsider. Meron po ba kayong specs nitong GLX V (4x2) na variant? I already know the engine specs, but how about the other features? Is the bed longer (although parang same length lang as in the Mitsu press release)? Same amenities po ba nung current GLX? Available colors? And, I guess, the more important question is: Would you rather have the old 2.5L 4x4 for the GLS, or get the VGT 2.5L 4x2 for the GLX-V? Any reply would be greatly appreciated, para mabawi ko pa yung order ko kung sakali. TYIA mga sirs.
    if i were you wait nalang ng bagong 2011 Strada kung makakahintay pa

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]