New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KuL*z View Post
    Sir Nismo and Sir Walter,

I'm planning to do this sometime soon...pero up to CDO lang...na cancel kasi last year due to short vacation leave.

Gusto ko sana alamin ang timing at deskarter sa ferry sa matnog at liloan...at ilang oras at ilang km ang layo bawat ferry?

Places to avoid etc...

Thanks in advance.
    Kitakits, sir! Beer's on me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    partner, please take note of the following..... also to the other readers please remember this...

[SIZE=6]as per regulations of the API, if your engine oil has a rating of 0, 5, 10 it is considered as a fully synthetic oil, 10, 15, 20 it is semi.. no other abbreviation it is straight mineral.

points for clarification: all oils are actually using mineral oil as base stocks, the only difference is the additives that they put to the oil to change it's lubricity, flash point, boil point, detergency, etc...

so if your oil says 5w-??? it is considered as synthetic by the API, and the same follows for all the other numbers. issues come out with the 10 rating, when it comes to the 10 rating it is considered safe to assume that the oil is only rated as being semi.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]+1,000,000[/SIZE]

that's why I cannot understand why those companies label their 15w40 as FULLY SYNTHETIC....

and for the 10 rating, I think its wise to choose a known brand when using this grade to be sure that we are really using a FULLY SYNTHETIC 10w40

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    that's why I cannot understand why those companies label their 15w40 as FULLY SYNTHETIC....
    Sir LR, sapul ata dito sa statement mo yung RP?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hindi naman sa tinitira ko yung mga manufacturers ng langis, i am only pointing out the facts as stated by teh cntrolling bodies..

as to why RP says their 15w40 is synth is beyond me....

ang problem kasi is that some companies consider their oil as synth if it is derived entirely from other substances and not from broken down ethers... isip nila na since lab concocted yung lkangis nila form the base stock going up synthetic na yun.... kung litiral ang usapam sige synth nga yun pero ang pinag uusapan kasi is yung acredited labeling and testing classification...

so kung ang magiging usapan is " yung oil ko is 15/20 w40, pero sabi sa label synth daw yun,... eh bahala na ang user kung kanino sila papanig.... basta ang laging tandaan pag hindi ka sigurado sa langis mo, every 5000km ka mag change oil and mag palit ng fuel filter

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    To all Strada Fanatics,

I am calling all who bought a 2010 Strada GLS. Is your unit equipped with the 12V Auxiliary socket? I just got my strada gls this week and it is not present. I check the brochure and it was not a dealers option. I assume it is standard to the model.
    Im quite sure that all stradas has no auxiliary fan, though ready outlet laid in case the owner want to install. Mits guy it has an advantage if we decided to have one, that is after the warranty period. Im planning to have one but that is after the warranty expires.

RTS

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    To all Strada Fanatics,

I am calling all who bought a 2010 Strada GLS. Is your unit equipped with the 12V Auxiliary socket? I just got my strada gls this week and it is not present. I check the brochure and it was not a dealers option. I assume it is standard to the model.
    Actually mayroon sir, open mo yung armrest compartment nasa loob siya. As per sa Manual 2 klase yan sir yung nasa labas ang socket (halos katabi ng handbrake) at yung nasa loob nga ng armrest (between driver and passenger) may takip din po iyan... iba pa yung nasa harapan mismo na located katabi ng back window switch.

Hinanahap ko rin yan dati.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir LR, sapul ata dito sa statement mo yung RP?

I was actually referring to the Turbo XP doc.... malala pa nga yun situation nila kasi 15w50 pa yung XP na yun...

But since you've mentioned RP Well, kasama na sila dun...

pero tingin ko ok naman din RP, nakita ko yung show sa discovery channel ma Howe and Howe tech nung nag aayos yung bagong babaeng employee RP yung nakalagay sa shelves nila...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Fyi lang mga partner, RP is a good brand, reliable and trusted naman siya.... No mistake in going rp, same goes with so many other brands out there, you just have to do your research to find out which one suits you the best.... I've been a motul user for 4 years na, pero with the way thatthey jacked prices up so suddenly and soo high, i'm planing on shifting to a different brand, i am still trying to decide as to what i will be replacing motul with... The brand rock oil is also cropping up into my list.... Its a uk brand.... The crdi oil by top1 also has been getting very favorable reviews tough the ricing has been erratic, my friend who is. A dealer said a litre ckosts /750, so lumalabas na mas mahal pa siya kaysa sa motul! Same goes with repsol, good brand pero ridiculously over priced naman dito sa atin

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sige, ninong, share mo sa amin kung saan ka magsi-shift. Doon din kami.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    From sir Expatio.

Ianmitsulancer: naku...late ka yata sa balita ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Great news for those waiting for the Strada VGT

Today Mitsubishi announced the Strada GLS Sport V (A/T) 4x4

They also have announced a new GLX V (A/T) 4x2

[SIZE=3][SIZE=6]"[/SIZE]MMPC will also be launching 2-new variants of the Strada double cab pick up, the 2.5 GLX-V 4x2 A/T and the 2.5 GLS Sport-V 4x4 A/T. Similar to the Montero Sport, both new Strada variants are now more powerful, thanks to its 2.5 liter 4-in-line DOHC Variable Geometry Turbocharger and Intercooler 4D56 common rail direct injection diesel engine that creates a maximum power of 178Ps/4000rpm and a maximum torque of 350N-m/1800~3500rpm The Strada GLX 4x2 comes with a 4-speed automatic transmission while the 2.5 GLS Sport-V 4x4 will have a 5-speed automatic transmission with sportronic feature that brings out the convenience of an automatic transmission and the excitement of a manual feel.[SIZE=6]"[/SIZE][/SIZE]

For full details: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph/...nd-strada.html

Link back to 2010 thread:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75922
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    The P1,295,000 GLS sport V gets 5 speed A/T, Multimedia/SatNav, as well as VGT engine. Now that's a good spec.

The new addition of the GLX V 4x2 A/T will set you back P1,030,000

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]