New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    To all Strada Fanatics,

I am calling all who bought a 2010 Strada GLS. Is your unit equipped with the 12V Auxiliary socket? I just got my strada gls this week and it is not present. I check the brochure and it was not a dealers option. I assume it is standard to the model.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    mga sir, ok lang ba gumamit ng top one synthetic oil, 15w-40 sa 3.2 strada.

pwede rin iba ipa align ang strda natin sa aside from casa? parang may nabasa ako na magkakapublema sa airbag?

thanks sa mga infos

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    pangit ang top one from my experience pero sa gas engine ito ginamit. sabi ng tindero fully synthetic yun pala semi-syn lang

diesel synthetic po nakalagay sa lata? anu po ba maganda engine oil? where to buy po? salamat

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    mga sir, ok lang ba gumamit ng top one synthetic oil, 15w-40 sa 3.2 strada.

pwede rin iba ipa align ang strda natin sa aside from casa? parang may nabasa ako na magkakapublema sa airbag?

thanks sa mga infos

if your gonna use top1 better siguro if you get the 10w30 na Commonrail diesel engine oil.....I don't know how it performs though...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    diesel synthetic po nakalagay sa lata? anu po ba maganda engine oil? where to buy po? salamat
    Hello Sir, from what I have read in the past posts, kung 15w 40 royal purple and pag 5w 40 motul. Other members have also used mobil. These three brands ok ang feedback from the members.

Personally I've only tried motul fully synthetic for crdi engines, Ok naman. There's a dealer of motul along EDSA and pag member ka pa ng Strada Club you get additional discounts.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    motul crd sa autoplus. ok din idemitsu 5-40 extreme touring fully synthetic 400 pesos/L(for diesel and gas application nakalagay sa bote) and may 15-40 idemitsu for diesel engines 400/L
    Last edited by jaymd; February 17th, 2011 at 06:07 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    From experience, trip from Manila to Davao cost about 17T inclusive of everything (fuel, food, lodging & miscellaneous expenses). 20T if you factor in the plane fare to Manila.
    Sir Nismo and Sir Walter,

I'm planning to do this sometime soon...pero up to CDO lang...na cancel kasi last year due to short vacation leave.

Gusto ko sana alamin ang timing at deskarter sa ferry sa matnog at liloan...at ilang oras at ilang km ang layo bawat ferry?

Places to avoid etc...

Thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KuL*z View Post

I'm planning to do this sometime soon...pero up to CDO lang...na cancel kasi last year due to short vacation leave.

Gusto ko sana alamin ang timing at deskarter sa ferry sa matnog at liloan...at ilang oras at ilang km ang layo bawat ferry?

Places to avoid etc...

Thanks in advance.
    On vacation mode, you can leave early morning Manila up to Naga then from Naga to Catbalogan or Tacloban then Tacloban to Cagayan de Oro.

If you want to get to CDO fast, leave Manila 4:30 a.m. and overnight at Samar then to Liloan on the 2nd day and you'll be at CDO on 3rd day.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KuL*z View Post

Places to avoid etc...

Thanks in advance.
    from matnog to allen, 4 hours interval ng barge... 4pm-8pm-2mn-4am- 8am-12nn
    1 1/2 barge travel..

from liloan to surigao, 3 hours interval ng barge (not sure) .. 3am-6am-9am ...., 3 hours travel ng barge

from surigao to cdo, 5 hours siguro..

kung walang tulugan sir, kakayanin mo yan ng 36hours travel... HTH

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    partner, please take note of the following..... also to the other readers please remember this...

[SIZE="6"]as per regulations of the API, if your engine oil has a rating of 0, 5, 10 it is considered as a fully synthetic oil, 10, 15, 20 it is semi.. no other abbreviation it is straight mineral.

points for clarification: all oils are actually using mineral oil as base stocks, the only difference is the additives that they put to the oil to change it's lubricity, flash point, boil point, detergency, etc...

so if your oil says 5w-??? it is considered as synthetic by the API, and the same follows for all the other numbers. issues come out with the 10 rating, when it comes to the 10 rating it is considered safe to assume that the oil is only rated as being semi.[/SIZE]

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]