New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 91 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    sir TC, ano naman yang avatar mo? may ganyan sa disyerto?
    hehehe legs ng Camel

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mga Sirs, i am a newbie here, i just acquired a pre owned 2008 glx, lately i noticed a sound coming from my belts, maybe because of wet condition during the past weeks, i tightened the belt that is attached to the aircon, but i noticed that the other belt, the one that connects the fan is different, it has some sort of unique tensioner, anybody knows how to tighten this one?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    Mga Sirs, i am a newbie here, i just acquired a pre owned 2008 glx, lately i noticed a sound coming from my belts, maybe because of wet condition during the past weeks, i tightened the belt that is attached to the aircon, but i noticed that the other belt, the one that connects the fan is different, it has some sort of unique tensioner, anybody knows how to tighten this one?
    - I assume that you're talking about the belt for the power steering. If that's the case, you need first to loosen the nut that connects the tensioner to the bracket before you can adjust the other nut that adjust the tension.

In adjusting the tensioner, I strongly suggest that you have a sturdy pole with which to adjust the tensioner so you can tighten the tensioner with ease. Refer to your users manual for the appropriate free play required. Masama yung sobrang tight ng belts.

For a detailed explanation with pics, I believe you can search the internet for that. Just indicate that its for a 4d56 strada.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    speaking of belts....I still have 1 spare of aircon belt....nagkamali ako ng bili...pang 4d56 yung nakuha ko pagdating ko kasi sa casa ayaw na kumagat hehe pm nyo nalang ako what I got is the original japan made belt pa unlike yung sa mga casa ngayon is thailand made na.......

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by august_gm View Post
    Good day!.. ask ko lang where can i find this kind of cover? or does anyone knows who is the distributor of Aeroklas products here in PH?...

May nakita na akong website dati yung dealer ng aeroklas here in Philippines, pero 'di ko na makita ulit ngayon.It's an Aeroklas sport, i saw a strada along slex having this kind of cover.

Thanks in advance

The dealer for Aeroklas is Winterpine, Araneta Ave QC. Look for Fryam A. Ramel - tel 559 5128 to 29 Mobile no is 0922 856 5593 She was the sales person who assisted me when i got my aeroklas bed cover for my strada.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Sir baka sa loob ng steering wheel yun, try nyang hawakan yung ibabaw ng steering wheel im sure mawawala yun... remedy po dyan some insulator, sana dun galing yun.

cge try ko sa strada niya. will let you know the updates.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    - I assume that you're talking about the belt for the power steering. If that's the case, you need first to loosen the nut that connects the tensioner to the bracket before you can adjust the other nut that adjust the tension.

In adjusting the tensioner, I strongly suggest that you have a sturdy pole with which to adjust the tensioner so you can tighten the tensioner with ease. Refer to your users manual for the appropriate free play required. Masama yung sobrang tight ng belts.

For a detailed explanation with pics, I believe you can search the internet for that. Just indicate that its for a 4d56 strada.
    Thanx for your reply Sir Ry_Tower, I had been searching the net but i cant find any, have you tried? can you still remember the site?

thanx again.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by epsycho View Post
    The dealer for Aeroklas is Winterpine, Araneta Ave QC. Look for Fryam A. Ramel - tel 559 5128 to 29 Mobile no is 0922 856 5593 She was the sales person who assisted me when i got my aeroklas bed cover for my strada.

how much yung aeroklas canopy?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    just want to ask kung ok lang ba yun synthetic oil na top one 15w-40? thanks sa mag rereply. for engine 3.2 strada

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    just want to ask kung ok lang ba yun synthetic oil na top one 15w-40? thanks sa mag rereply. for engine 3.2 strada
    pangit ang top one from my experience pero sa gas engine ito ginamit. sabi ng tindero fully synthetic yun pala semi-syn lang

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]